Smoke pot you'll have a religious experience.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShotgunWes
I promise. jsut try it man. All the cool people are doing it. You wanna be cool don't you? nO? Wat a loser. Dude I said no. No means no. Hey man chil out. Hey!!! Fuk you man, you threw that remote pretty hard, pretty fukin hard!!! BANANA PHONE NA NA NA AN ANA A

finti
The lunatic is on the grass.
The lunatic is on the grass.
Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs.
Got to keep the loonies on the path

Englishpin@pple
*sigh*

amity75
sleep

Filth
Originally posted by ShotgunWes
I promise. jsut try it man. All the cool people are doing it. You wanna be cool don't you? nO? Wat a loser. Dude I said no. No means no. Hey man chil out. Hey!!! Fuk you man, you threw that remote pretty hard, pretty fukin hard!!! BANANA PHONE NA NA NA AN ANA A

There is nothing cool about smoking "pot" sure I can't really talk. It can really screw you up especially with an attitude on the matter like what you are currently displaying.

Englishpin@pple
^I agree

nitro-swicked
laughing

Filth
Why do people consist in telling other people that they smoke cannabis?

D-Double
It's the weed talk'n. erm

Filth
Yeah I guess so.

Englishpin@pple
*cough*crackhead*cough*

Clovie
as far as i heard the effects of somoking pot are similar of effects of being drunk, so no, thanks.

Filth
Originally posted by Clovie
as far as i heard the effects of somoking pot are similar of effects of being drunk, so no, thanks.

Yeah except you don't get violent and angry.

nitro-swicked
yeah.......

Jackie Malfoy
I am clean and I choose to stay that way.JM

nitro-swicked
same here i used to though.

Clovie
Originally posted by Filth
Yeah except you don't get violent and angry. violent and angry? huh

Filth
violent and angry? huh

When people are pissed they fight, when stoned you really don't want to fight just chill out and have a laugh.

IceWithin
hysterical

Clovie
but i think it rely on the person, they may react in different ways

Filth
but i think it rely on the person, they may react in different ways

I guess so, but generally stoner's are not dangerous.

Clovie
dunno... maybe you're right.

PrinceofBlades
Several Things:

1.I think this thread should be closed.
2.Never smoked, never will. Allow though selling, now there's a different story shifty (jk)
3.Have you guys noticed that the pothead hasn't responded?
4.just wanted to add another number...
5.please don't respond to this post with more numbers answers.no.It will kill the momentyes

debbiejo

Somebodies having fun all by themselves....

eggmayo
Me and Jordan (JordanB) sang that to our friend when we were all stoned and danced around him and he got really scared.

SlipknoT
Weed smokin' How can you not like it?

Imaginary

Are you nuts, by any chance?

ShotgunWes
EGGMAY:
I'm glad someone else has seen that cartoon. If anyone else wants to see what I was talking about go to eBaumsworld.com and type banana phone into the search. You won't be dissapointed.

Lana
Who hasn't seen Bananaphone?

Anyway. Never smoked pot, never will, I don't see how doing drugs can make one cool. And I don't want a religious experience, thanks.

ShotgunWes
I was being sarcastic and You're Welcome.

Your Angel
Drugs are disgusting. Why would you want do do crap like that. Drinking and cigarettes are bad enough.

ShotgunWes
You're disguisting.

lucija

you're from amsterdam so in your country is marijuana legal isn't it? can you buy it in shops lige cigarettes?

Filth
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Weed smokin' How can you not like it?

I agree, but it should not be smoked to be cool.

Uneeklyconfused
You're disguisting.

hysterical...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.