Cast could be better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darkthoughtbox
I am a die hard Superman freak. Christopher Reeves is a tough act to follow and I don't know if this soap opera guy is the one we want filling such an American classics shoes. There are so many other good canidates for Superman who are namely grown and look like a man. This guy they have now, Routh, looks like he just sprouted hair under his arms. Here are my top five picks for Superman.

1. Leib Shcribner (top pick)

2. Eric Bana (almost the spitting image of Christopher Reeves)

3. Christian Bale (but he's Batman)

4. Brendan Fraiser

5. Jerry O'Connell

Role of Lex Luthor

1. Samuel L. Jackson

2. Colin Ferrell

3. Karl Roden

BB_hawk
Yes the cast could be better the man playing Superman is tall but not big and he do look young. The man cast for Lex is good but if it was Samual L. Jackson that be real good have black man in the movie.

alexanderluthor
i agree, the cast could be better but if it was the one you presented.... i stick with the cr@p bryan singer picked What the f**k?

TMACalicious
Come to think of it, Eric Bana'd look pretty good as Superman. Only problem is, he's known as Hulk, so it wouldn't look right. :/

No one can be the Superman Christopher Reeve was...

Darth_Duffy
Samuel L.Jackson as Lex Luther? WTF!
you need to keep some sense of familarity with this film, replacing Gene Hackman with Jackson would be ridiculous.

I would however admit that it would be good to have SLJ in the film in some role.

alexanderluthor

olympian
Lets just wait and see how the movie goes. Reeves was also an unknown before he got famous by his portrail of Superman.

Nevermind
I think this set cast looks alright

munkiesarus
Samuel L. Jackson as Luthor is retarded; and if it even WAS ever cast they'd be like "Who cares about skin, he's a great actor".

At least we'd be getting a lot of "Superman, you mother****er! Where's that ***** o' yours?"

Nevermind
Originally posted by munkiesarus
Samuel L. Jackson as Luthor is retarded; and if it even WAS ever cast they'd be like "Who cares about skin, he's a great actor".

At least we'd be getting a lot of "Superman, you mother****er! Where's that ***** o' yours?"

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.