The Helpless Romantics' Club

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DreamingWarrior
Hey! So I figure while I am posting on Vaya's Poetry, I really oughtta MAKE a Helpless Romantics' Club. So here it is. If you are a Helpless and Hopeless Romantic, toss out a line and let's talk about it!

Clovie
i'm just hopeless

nitro-swicked
can i have ur number ive lost mine laughing

DreamingWarrior
hahaha

badboy2004
i'm helpless

DreamingWarrior
*sigh* hopeless, helpless, it all is the same in the end. I am here alone at 8 am cause I couldnt take being a rug to my ex... fegh....

dark1365
I'm both. sad

Morbid4Daniel
Im helpless AND romantic. And if you put two and two together Im a helpless romantic. So I can make three things out of myself in this thread. pepsi

cindy8219
Originally posted by dark1365
I'm both. sad

me too.

Killer_Dennis
help...less

Fëanor
i'm neither helpless nor hopeless - i am what you would call a hopeful romantic....

but....if i were to hear 'Goodbye Yellow Brick Road' by sir elton, i'll break down and cry

Pandemoniac
Several song make me cry, cause I'm actually a very sensitive person... I just can imagine the writers emotions and compare them with my own experiences.
Guess I'm a hopeless romantic aswell, with an unfitting taste in women. I just keep on falling for those that eventually don't fit me at all, but I move heaven and earth for their attention, making denial only more painful in the end...

Your Angel
i'm hopeless*sigh*

Fëanor
but would you walk on burning coal, tread on broken glass, suffer indignities all to prove your love for a woman?

Lana
I'm definitely a hopeless romantic at heart.....

Pandemoniac

Fëanor
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
I would die in order to rescue a good friend, I would go trough hell and back for a woman I love and is there a mountain high enough to climb...valley so low to traverse endlessly

would you fall to the ground and kiss where she walked on....put her on a pedestal for all the world to see and claim aloud to the heavens and to the earth that there is no god or goddess more fair and beautiful as she?

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Lana
I'm definitely a hopeless romantic at heart..... yes same here..

Pandemoniac
I have defined every god in my desire to be with the one I love, selling my eternal soul for just a day with her being more than just a friend. It did not work out...
When we met she was in quite a bit of trouble with her family, her parents broke up, the only one who could support her was her father but he's a alcoholic bastard. Her only true friend turned out to be me, and she viewed me more like a brother then a potential lover and she wouldn't risk losing me by getting into a love relationship which could end faster and more unexpected than a good friendship. It was hard for me to give in to that, but eventually I did, still every girl I meet is a mere shadow of her...
I still think about her alot and wish things turned out differently.
I did not only put her on a pedestal, I painted a portrait of her myself, and she herself said it's the most precious thing she owns...

Fëanor
then you my friend sad to say: are in love with a thought and a shadow, a dream as thin and revealing as gossamer worn on a midwinter's night...you've thrown the die and cast the lot - you are not only hopeless but helpless as well

may a day come when your dreams become true and love abundant...

silvertsume
i dont think im a hopeless romantic... confused

Fëanor
Originally posted by silvertsume
i dont think im a hopeless romantic... confused but are you romantic?

Pandemoniac
Well, this is the hopeless romantics tread after all, so I fit right in. I need no reminding of my pityfull situation, I've been rolling in anguish long enough. Thanks for your eventually kind words anyhow, and I do believe that will I meet the right one soon, all I need to do is open my eyes for new hope, and I'm beginning to see the light...

Fëanor
i may've found mine....but it's rather a hopeless situation more than anything....

ah...funny - life is

Pandemoniac
Life is quite hilarious, if you could be free to look at it as a bystander...
You seem a bit uncertain and lost yourself, care to share your feelings?

DreamingWarrior

DreamingWarrior

DreamingWarrior
Speaking of songs, Pan and F, there is one, my favorite in this whole world, from a game called Xenogears. I think it is the most beautiful song in the world. It makes me cry everytime I hear it. Here are the Lyrics.

DreamingWarrior
"SMALL TWO OF PIECES" ~ Kishinda Kakera; "SMALL TWO OF PIECES" ~ The Fragment that Creaked ~

Run through the cold of the night
As passion burns in your heart
Ready to fight, a knife held close by your side
Like a proud wolf alone in the dark
With eyes that watch the world
And my name like a shadow
On the face of the moon

(*)
Broken mirror, a million shades of light
The old echo fades away
But just you and I
Can find the answer
And then, we can run to the end of the world
We can run to the end of the world

Cold fire clenched to my heart
In the blue of knight
Torn by this pain, I paint your name in sound
And the girl of the dawn with eyes of blue, and angel wings
The songs of the season are her only crown

* repeat

We met in the mist of morning
And parted deep in the night
Broken sword and shield, and tears that never fall
But run through the heart
Washed away by the darkest water
The world is peaceful and still

* repeat

DreamingWarrior
Christ i am tearing up again....

Fëanor
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Life is quite hilarious, if you could be free to look at it as a bystander...
You seem a bit uncertain and lost yourself, care to share your feelings? would that i could, but i can't:

to do so would be....unbearable at best and unenduring at worst

and time will not heal this wound nor diminish the memory of a dream as fragile as morning mist....what i keep i keep to myself and guard it so that not even all the might and power of heaven can pry my hands apart....

this i will forever take to my dying days

Fëanor
Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
Christ i am tearing up again.... let no man say you are less of a man to shed tears for love unrequited....

let no man say you are less than they for availing us your hearts desire though without content....

for as men....we too can feel
if you prick us, do we not bleed?

DreamingWarrior

Coldfire
Yeah I can believe that yes

silver_tears
DW I like your avvy, I have a calendar with that pic in it smile

I'm a hopeles romantic with bad intentions naughty

DreamingWarrior
Originally posted by silver_tears
DW I like your avvy, I have a calendar with that pic in it smile

I'm a hopeles romantic with bad intentions naughty hahahahaah thanks, and to whom do your intentions run?? hmmm??? hahahahaha! run, men, run!!!!!!

Fëanor
Originally posted by silver_tears

I'm a hopeles romantic with bad intentions naughty eek!we know!!! we know!!!eek!

DreamingWarrior

-Funky Punk-
lol i thought i was but considering a certin incident that happend the other nght maby not.. i am not sure

DreamingWarrior
Originally posted by -Funky Punk-
lol i thought i was but considering a certin incident that happend the other nght maby not.. i am not sure hey hey! tell me more! hahahaha

Coldfire
Lol of course you'd wanna know DW stick out tongue big grin

DreamingWarrior
hey, why not?!?! ahahah kills the doldrum of the day with juicy gossip hahahahahhahhaha! laughing

DreamingWarrior
Ok folks, here is a great freakin fantastic song i found, and yet again from Incubus. check this out, and go listen to it if you can !

Artist: INCUBUS
Title: ECHO
CD: MORNING VIEW

There's something about the look in your eyes,
Something I noticed when the light was just right.
It reminded me twice that I was alive,
and it reminded me (that) you're so worth the fight.

My biggest fear will be the
rescue of me...Strange how
it turns out that way.

{Could you show me, dear... something I've not
{seen. Something infinitely interesting.

There's something about the way you move,
I see your mouth in slow motion when you sing.
More subtle than something someone contrives,
your movements echo that I've seen the real thing.
Your biggest fear will be the rescue of you,
it's strange how it turns out that way.

{Could you show me dear... something I've
{not seen?...Something infinitely interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.