Like to complain?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zen2nd
Spam is bad, Mkay?

Neo_Version 7
thats c00L!!

Jackie Malfoy
Right now I do not have anything to complain about.JM

lilmisskitten
Didnt work although i do like complaining droolio

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy

lucky you

BakaXero
there is a pile of work that i need to do
aint touching it till tomorrow!

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
lucky you

If you think in a good way then you will not have any complaints either.I mean I could complain but it gets me no where.So brother?jm smile

Zen2nd
I think an admin has to accept the link before anyone can use it

Storm
Absolutely not. On the contrary. To prevent spamming, the most common forum providers have been censored to inactivate the link.

Forum Guidelines & Rules
No SPAM
Do not place ANY advertisements on the forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your KMC Community Membership. We generally class SPAM as a website with which the person has a personal interest in, or is not a relevant topic of discussion. You can, however, place links in your signature (excluding forums) as long as it is placed sensibly.

PrinceofBlades
^party pooper...

Zen2nd
except where are the rules for the Off Topic thread?

*EDIT*I see now, the are at the very bottom of the page which would be the last place I would look instead of having them at the top like any other web-site

Storm
These Forum Guidelines & Rules are general rules and apply to the forum as a whole, in every section!

Fionnuala
why would you make a forum about complaining? blink

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
me neither

Zen2nd
everyone likes to complain and if you don't, well I'm just going to have to complain about that

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Zen2nd
everyone likes to complain and if you don't, well I'm just going to have to complain about that But how does it help your situation?...won't it just be a very pointless and depressing forum?

Zen2nd
Isn't life depressing any way?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.