Anakin playing PSP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

adamrubin

adamrubin
c

adamrubin
a

i know it is supposed to be a viewscreen but it is actually a PSP

ickeris2003
hey I never realized that. Very cool dude thumb up

DenKi
it cant be!! ??

NoMeN
thats not a PSP -_-'

HAROLD
That's what I was thinking the first time I saw it. It definitely looks like one, but I can tell it's not. It's much bigger than a real PSP.

By the way, PSP sucks. Nintendo DS owns.

matreid
It looks like a nintendo gameboy advance or ds (cant tell)

The Ones
i thought it was a gameboy advance when i saw it. but psp didnt come out till 2005. this film was filmed between 2002-3

adamrubin
Attention moderators can you please merge this fourm to make one fourm about little things we noticed in the film

Darth Travizzle
Ya I remember my friend telling me about that.

muserke
Originally posted by adamrubin
a

i know it is supposed to be a viewscreen but it is actually a PSP
I said the same thing during the movie. Right, Hybris? I told ya!

jables31
it's actually a Dual brand portable dvd player. i bought one on ebay before isaw the movie and went holy f*ck when i saw it on screen. ithink his is the 2.5" screen version. i had the 7" they are pretty good little units.

muserke
Well yeah I know it's not a PSP. I just said when it came on screen: "Look, Anakin's playing on his PSP."

tpaquin
Dumbasses!

It's a gameboy advance.

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by HAROLD
That's what I was thinking the first time I saw it. It definitely looks like one, but I can tell it's not. It's much bigger than a real PSP.

By the way, PSP sucks. Nintendo DS owns.

Maybe, but you cant watch revenge of the sith on a DS. big grin

Darth Travizzle
Nope, not a psp.

lucasfilm
if anyhting, it looks like a wonderswan, or an obscure nokia N-GAGE

Darth_Rankkor
Whatever that be, it's proven that he's a techno freak and he feels compeled to play or always being doing something with a gadget. Now we know how he got turned. Palp offered him PS3 LOLOL

Hybris
Who wouldn't turn in that case????

Three Owls
Originally posted by Hybris
Who wouldn't turn in that case????
I wouldn't. Playstation(all types) sucks.

JKozzy
Originally posted by adamrubin
Attention moderators can you please merge this fourm to make one fourm about little things we noticed in the film This isn't a forum. This is a thread.

And don't post illegal images onto KMC's servers.

And why in holy hell did you get TMD messed

tpaquin
Originally posted by Ast Rofan
Maybe, but you cant watch revenge of the sith on a DS. big grin You can, now...

http://hardware.gamespot.com/Story-ST-15366-2094-x-x-x

I'm also a DS monkey, I must say, even though the games out right now are rather weak.(Sans Mario 64, Yoshi Touch and Go, and a few others)

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by tpaquin
You can, now...

http://hardware.gamespot.com/Story-ST-15366-2094-x-x-x

I'm also a DS monkey, I must say, even though the games out right now are rather weak.(Sans Mario 64, Yoshi Touch and Go, and a few others)

Whoa, that is cool.

I have both, but god they arent making many great games for DS. The new Kirby game looks badass though.

JKozzy
As does Metroid.

Ast Rofan
If metroid ever comes out, the demo is beginning to wear out. stick out tongue

ApolloX
looks like half a ds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.