What's the best sound or song to wake up to?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fionnuala
Pretty much self explanatory, I was thinking about this when I woke up this morning and was curious about other people...

For me the best song is RHCP Under the Bridge...sound is probably birdsong coming through my window..

dark1365
My Immortal by Evanescence on full blast. I've tried it. Being a hard rock fan as I am, I still can't resist listening to the sweet piano tones and Amy Lee's voice.

cindy8219
Parabol/Parabola - Tool

its starts out slow then it gets great. yes

Morbid4Daniel
Blake Shelton-Goodbye Time

T.M
Teenage Kicks - The Undertones thumb up

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by cindy8219
Parabol/Parabola - Tool

its starts out slow then it gets great. yes

eek! yes!

although I prefer Patient...the sweet sweet Maynard's voice droolio

Morbid4Daniel
An oldie.

cindy8219
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
eek! yes!

although I prefer Patient...the sweet sweet Maynard's voice droolio

yes, that or Eulogy. Starting the day with Maynard is absolutely great. you can never go wrong.

Piggle Humsy
Sound: I love The sound of the ocean..the waves crashing against the shore.. or birdsong.

Song: Louie Louie is a great wake up song!
& Welcome Back ~ Ma$e

That's all I can think of for now.

Maya Zurak
Foo Fighters
All My Life

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by Fionnuala
Pretty much self explanatory, I was thinking about this when I woke up this morning and was curious about other people...

For me the best song is RHCP Under the Bridge...sound is probably birdsong coming through my window..

Very good choice! I love to wake up to Under the Bridge too.
For me it depends on my plans/responsibilities for the day. If I don't have to get out of bed really, I prefer sweet easy songs like Jewel's Foolish games, U2's One, Boomtown Rat's I Don't like Monday's, Guns 'n Roses November Rain, Joe Jackson's Stepping out and stuff like that.
However, if I wanna have a blast-off at the day ahead, I'd play songs like Metallica's Master of Puppets, anything from Rammstein, Limp Bizkit's Break Stuff, Iron Maiden's Number of the Beast, Nirvana's Territorial Pissing, Jimi Hendrix's Voodoo Child and so on. Music like that makes me show teeth and bite the day!

Killer_Dennis
Someday-Nickelback..the sound of a guitar or drums brings me up to rock..

Kharhmah
The Cure - Love Cats yes

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
Someday-Nickelback..the sound of a guitar or drums brings me up to rock..
eek! I love that song!

Pandemoniac
Do you people also like to listen to energetic music in the shower and rocking your butt off while scrubbing it? Shower-rocking is my idea of a good start at the day!

silvertsume
<<< woke up 2 ride wit me- by nelly..... woke up really good wink

PrinceofBlades
A guitar playing. Birds are nice, but i'd like to sleep outside and wake up to birds and the sun. That would be nice...

Your Angel
Anything by Evanscence or

Somebody Told Me by The Killers

a1hsauce
my radio wakes me up...and the first song i heard was Be Yourself by Audioslave...that was kinda nice

Your Angel
I need to get a radio alarm clock, I don't have one anymore sad

Rob Owns You
spit it out by slipknot

xLiNdS x 622x
Faith by George Michael....its got a good beat + it reminds me of Ian Somerhalder dancing on the bed in his underwear droolio

Pandemoniac
'Well I guess it would be nice, if I could touch your body, I know not everybody has a body like me'
I can imagine it being 'inspiring'

xLiNdS x 622x
laughing out loud

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by a1hsauce
my radio wakes me up...and the first song i heard was Be Yourself by Audioslave...that was kinda nice

hey thats what I do. I leave to the classical station since they do nice guitar solos in the morning...

Pandemoniac
Haha, that 'so goofy that it's cool' kinda music works great as well. Last time I played 'Kung-Fu Fighting' right after I woke up I almost broke my toes kicking a door! Got me very awake immediately...

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Kharhmah
eek! I love that song! Yeah..it's good stick out tongue

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
Faith by George Michael....its got a good beat + it reminds me of Ian Somerhalder dancing on the bed in his underwear droolio laughing out loud

silvertsume
i woke up 2 selena yesterday... laughing out loud como la flor...

snehin

For me the best song is RHCP Under the Bridge...sound is probably birdsong coming through my window.. for me its laughter and music any music or sport!

Fionnuala
Originally posted by snehin
for me its laughter and music any music or sport! the noise of sport?

Bardock42
Hmm I don't know I guess Please, please, please by the Smiths would be the best for me right now...seeing that its my favorite song at the moment

StaT1c
Snoop Dogg - Tha Shiznit. Thats all you need =]

PunisherFan33
people = shit by SLIPKNOT

Fionnuala
doesn't SLIPKNOT make you jump awake though? confused

PunisherFan33
doesn't SLIPKNOT make you jump awake though? confused

no not really i like to wake up to metal when i get that metal in the mornin its a good day if not then not goin to have a good day

Clovie

For me the best song is RHCP Under the Bridge...sound is probably birdsong coming through my window.. either one radio programm happy
or a song..
translation of the text goes more or less:
"the day which began terrible will end as bad"

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by PunisherFan33
no not really i like to wake up to metal when i get that metal in the mornin its a good day if not then not goin to have a good day

Yes Iowa is the best Slipknot CD

Fionnuala
Bump becuase I'm bored whistling

Englishpin@pple
the noise of sport?

naughty sport.....i could show u a sport...

Morbid4Daniel
Someone farting on the shitter....confused

I dunno! cry WHY DO YOU GUYS ALWAYS TORTURE ME LIKE THIS? Wahhh. Jk stick out tongue

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Englishpin@pple
naughty sport.....i could show u a sport... I may take you up on that offer flirt1

Englishpin@pple
I may take you up on that offer flirt1

anytime....shifty

Fionnuala
anytime....shifty *giggles girlishly* ....how can I refuse...

grey fox
Breakstuff - LimpBizkit

perfect for waking up and breaking some heads laughing laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

cindy8219
....still Tool. 4 degrees or Eulogy now.

Englishpin@pple
*giggles girlishly* ....how can I refuse...

how can u not?

neither i can refuse u

dark1365
Originally posted by grey fox
Breakstuff - LimpBizkit

perfect for waking up and breaking some heads laughing laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)
Nah, that would get you up on a bad mood. I've heard that song.

*heavy metal guitar*
Duuuuuuh-DUNGH
Duuuuuuh- DUNGH

IT'S JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS
WHERE YOU DON'T WANNA WAKE UP!
EVERYTHING IS F--KED
EVERYBODY SUCKS

You can see why.

Fionnuala
how can u not?

neither i can refuse u That confused me alot...blink

Englishpin@pple
That confused me alot...blink

yeah, it spooked me to bored

dark1365
yeah, it spooked me to bored
lol.......the bored smilie doesn't look like a bored smilie eh? "sleepy" does. (sleepy)

Fionnuala
yeah, it spooked me to bored laughing out loud...Long as it wasn't just me...

s|m
Ludacris - Move b!tch laughing
I actually heard that early in the morning once no expression

Ronny
Originally posted by cindy8219
Parabol/Parabola - Tool

its starts out slow then it gets great. yes droolio Yesssss

carnival_junkie

my favourite song to wake up to is an untitled song done by Kill Hannah.
It's completely orchestral and it's very beautiful.

and if you want a sound.
well.
a guy's voice sounding sleepy saying "what are you doing up so early? come back to bed."

not that... i would know or anything.

Ronny
Originally posted by dark1365
My Immortal by Evanescence on full blast. I've tried it. Being a hard rock fan as I am, I still can't resist listening to the sweet piano tones and Amy Lee's voice. Evanescence isnt hard rock confused

Antillies
the best song to wake uo to is something like suicide note2 with PANTERA perfekt i just have to get out of bed to smack who ever it was that started the song laughing best sound would probably be the sound of birds

Ronny
Minerva by deftones, thats a pretty good one or The hollow by APC... big grin a sound would probably be silence eek! its so relaxing

carnival_junkie
Originally posted by Ronny
Evanescence isnt hard rock confused

Thank you, it's nice to see that someone else sees that.

Seriously. Let's be pals.

a1hsauce
i like to wake up to the sound of a woman yelling out my name... unfortunately I wake up and its just my mom banging at my door erm

s|m
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.