Know any cool places in Breckenridge,CO; Williamsburg,VA; or Little Rock,AR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LESLEEMICHELLE
I will be traveling to these places soon (well, except for LR...I live there).
want to know cool places to go- especially interested in pubs or dance clubs...

thanks eek!

botankus
Breckenridge - Skiing
Williamsburg - Colonial Stuff
Little Rock - Dirt

LESLEEMICHELLE
Botankus-you're right! Especially about LR-- actually there's not much dirt left around though- let's make that concrete wink ...we have a few good pubs & some clubs that could ALMOST pass for decent...no big cool places, though! We used to have a great goth venue--but that was years ago...building sold!

hoping that someone on here is familiar with the other places & can point me in the right direction...
thanks!

finti
ohh Arkansas big grinbig grinbig grin
Williamsburg the colonial part and Jamestown was very interesting subjects

debbiejo
Hey...there's already a thread like this in the OT forum....And I still pick Colorado....Just loved living there.....Mountains...love mountains...Not enough lakes like Michigan and Michigan would be even more perfect if it had mountains...

If you go to CO...you uaually go for the Nature and gold mine history.
I've never been to Williamsburg...Been to DC...Loved that too, Cool museums.

LESLEEMICHELLE
Thanks for the info so far..
yeah, Debbiejo- i started a new thread because we got off subject & the thread was moved..
was trying to be more specific in the title this time to see if people would talk about these destinations.

finti- what do you mean? ever been here? big grin
big grin big grin stick out tongue big grin

finti
used to live in 72837 Dover, Pope County Arkansas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.