Breaking Forum Rules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Of Evil II
Hi guys, long time no see.

There is a reason though. I've actually been waiting for a reply from the useless Raz ( sorry dude but you were this time ) but I then found out that he was on holiday. erm

I was waiting for about 2 months for an administrators reply to my email saying that my email address was rejected. I tried every email address under the sun which i have ever used and it kept saying that it was not a registered address.

I have then come to the conclusion that Time Of Evil has been hacked, and therefore i shall be using TOE II from now on. sad

I know that it is in breach of rules, but it had to be done.

But please friends call me TOE or Time Of Evil

The II just doesn't fit.crybaby

Storm
Pointless to post this in the OTF, it' s buried in no time. You should have contacted a moderator first but perhaps you did already?

Demarthl
awwww. i dont even know you sad

Bardock42
Happened kind of to me to ...but it worked out then...I had to reset my email adress...although don't rtemem,ber how...RAZ told me

Clovie
i agree with Storm.

PrinceofBlades
Raz, I bet he doesn't even exsist...

Time Of Evil II
There was no way to contact a moderator seeing as I was not able to use my account. I contacted an administrator and after two months I still had no reply.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Time Of Evil II
There was no way to contact a moderator seeing as I was not able to use my account. I contacted an administrator and after two months I still had no reply.

Raz is on vacationizzle...talk to WD or LB or BF or someone

Time Of Evil II
Please don't treat me as a junior member. crybaby

Time Of Evil II
Originally posted by Bardock42
Raz is on vacationizzle...talk to WD or LB or BF or someone

Sorry, whats that?

Clovie
PM a mod about it. that will work for sure better than complaining in otf messed

Bardock42
Winddancer
Lil Bitchiness
Backfire
Ushgarak

someone

Bardock42
Please don't treat me as a junior member. crybaby

I didn'T thats why I used the short forms of our Global Mods What the f**k?

PrinceofBlades
Me...shifty...

Killer_Dennis
I didn'T thats why I used the short forms of our Global Mods What the f**k? ok..he's gone mad.. confused

Clovie
Winddancer
Lil Bitchiness
Backfire
Ushgarak

someone
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showgroups.php?s=

Ush is not a global.
Pao is.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
ok..he's gone mad.. confused

True big grin .... oh you meant me? ....true anyways big grin

Storm
Contacting a moderator as in immediately after you created this account. Without a notice, sooner or later, you could get banned for socking.

Zen2nd
Are you some sort of person who rhymes off the rules to everyone else?

Time Of Evil II
Originally posted by Storm
Contacting a moderator as in immediately after you created this account. Without a notice, sooner or later, you could get banned for socking.

I can't get banned for socking as the "administrator" has given me no choice but to create a new account so I can use the forums.

Had the "administrator" replied to my email then I would not be in this situation. It's them who are creating this issue. Their system should be working but obviously it isn't.

Storm
And how will the global moderators get informed about your problem? This thread will be history by the time one of them has the chance to read it.

Bardock42
I can't get banned for socking as the "administrator" has given me no choice but to create a new account so I can use the forums.

Had the "administrator" replied to my email then I would not be in this situation. It's them who are creating this issue. Their system should be working but obviously it isn't.

They can ban you....so just inform them

Lana

The globals don't know this though, so you'd better PM them right away and let them know of the situation.

Fionnuala

Had the "administrator" replied to my email then I would not be in this situation. It's them who are creating this issue. Their system should be working but obviously it isn't. A similar thing happened to me..just PM them to make sure you're not banned..I sopke to Raz and he sorted things out for me..

Time Of Evil II
How long is it until raz returns?

dark1365
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Raz, I bet he doesn't even exsist...
Oh, he exists all right.

Captain REX
Just inform a global moderator, they'll handle it. Raz has been in Palestine since the end of March.

Though, I remember the day you went bonkers...

Time Of Evil II
I went bonkers about what?

Captain REX
Lana tells me that it was your friend using your account, but you got your original profile banned for attacking KMC with multiple swearings at everyone. big grin

Lana
Yeah....I remember you saying something like your friend or someone got into your account and changed your password and was going nuts at people....?

Captain REX
And then Backfire or Milla banned your ass! eek!

Time Of Evil II
Hang on can you tell me the whole story please. From start to finish. And if your able to show the threads as well.

Thanks.

Captain REX
...wow...

You recall nothing of it?

Lana
I don't remember the whole story or anything, I just remember someone claiming to be TOE posting in the N&Q forum (under a different account) saying that their friend got in their account and changed the password.

Captain REX
I'm completely suspicious! eek!

Bardock42
Yes thats right...I recall that

Time Of Evil II
REX, I've just gone back and seen the posts in the member search. So does that mean that my old account has been blocked?

I didn't do that.

Captain REX
Yup, it was banned a loooooong time ago.

Bardock42
He's not on the list though

Time Of Evil II
And I was a stupid fool emailing the administrators thinking that there was a problem.

And some arsehole has got me banned!

Captain REX
Unless I can find some posts previous to 'your' explosion in that account, I'm most likely not going to believe you. big grin

Captain REX
You know, your TOE isn't banned right now. Just try logging in. stick out tongue

Lana
He's not on the list though

That list is never updated.

Captain REX
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=338142

And that's your explosion thread. Last thing that account posted.

Time Of Evil II
The password has been changed.

I had 1500 posts REX, why would i then all of a sudden do that?

Lana
People with 10 times as many posts have done shit like that.....

Time Of Evil II
Originally posted by Captain REX
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=338142

And that's your explosion thread. Last thing that account posted.

Im really pissed off now.

Some arsehole has messed up my clean reputation.

Time Of Evil II
Originally posted by Lana
People with 10 times as many posts have done shit like that.....

I dont care who's done that. It wasn't me!

Bardock42
Hmm this is hard to prove though

Time Of Evil II
Why would I have come back if I did do that?

Lana
Well, I personally find it kinda suspicious that you don't remember this happening. I know Rex thinks the same.

Time Of Evil II
edit

Bardock42
Well becuase YOU might have missed KMC

Bardock42
Well, I personally find it kinda suspicious that you don't remember this happening. I know Rex thinks the same.

Dittolitto

Time Of Evil II

So you think that I did do it.

Great.

Bardock42

Great.

She didn't say that.....she just said its possible...we have no way of knowing.

Bardock42
I personally will give you the benefit of doubt for now though....

Time Of Evil II
Brilliant. you think I had a mad outburst and then I decide to come back and pretend I didn't do it.

It wasn't me!

Lana

Great.

No, I just find it rather suspicious that you don't remember any of that happening at all.

Bardock42
Good then

Time Of Evil II
No, I just find it rather suspicious that you don't remember any of that happening at all.

Well I wouldn't have remembered seeing as I hadn't done it.

Lana
Well, one would think you'd remember such a thing happening to you.

And it seems, with a little research, I was slightly mistaken....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f13/t337583.html

According to this, TOE hijacked someone else's account and changed the password and was posting stupid shit.

Hmmm.

The Ones
EDIT

Bardock42
Hmm this is very suspicious....I don't think we can be friends

Time Of Evil II
Originally posted by The Ones
EDIT
What were you going to say?

Dogbert
Originally posted by Clovie
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showgroups.php?s=

Ush is not a global.
Pao is.

Oh great Clovie, you speak words of great intellect and wisdom.

Bardock42
Why is USh not sad ...anyways Paola rocks too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.