will harrys parents ever come back?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mentalbug
sad this is a question that everybody wants to know.....what do you think will happen?

air
come back..... leaves so meany possibilieties.... make a reapperarene in the books like they did in the end of the fourth book or bck to life? i think they will though not back to life to much of a cliche

air
ive just realised how bad my typing is! lol my apologies i forgot to spellcheck!

tigress
we all typo sometimes air no worries hun 'huggles'

I suppose after the books end wouldnt it be sweet if Harry woke from a dream the day before his first day at hogwarts being woken by his mom and dad that would be so cool

NightCrawler341
No, they wont come back. Maybe like the did in the other books, but not back to life. Why? I don't think this point of veiw should be discussed until the we all start talking about book 7.

shaber
No the author has already said they won't.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by mentalbug
sad this is a question that everybody wants to know.....what do you think will happen?

Nope never. Maybe apparitcions where harry goes crazy, or tries to contact them, but no.

hotsauce6548
Umm, last time I checked, Harry's mom and dad were dead... erm

Have I missed something? sad

TheSun
Not coming back. End.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.