Rebellion??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Mercenary
Anybody play Rebellion?? That's the hardest and most boring strategy game I've ever played, but I still can't beat it.

LanceWindu
I've never played it. Go try to find some codes to get to the last level.

Jedi Mercenary
there are no levels, it's an ongoing thing

LanceWindu
What's it like?

Jedi Mercenary
Alright, you are in control of a galaxy, you can get neutral systems to join your side( Rebellion or empie) you also have characters, who you send on missions like espionage to gain information about a system, abduction to capture characters from the other side. you also have three facilities, depending on how many and which facilities a system has, you can build things, shipyards to make ships, training facilities to train troops to defend a system or assault another. construction yards to build the other facilities. you can also make fleets to defend or assault a system when a fleetmeets an enemy fleet, you go into a thing where you command the ships( the only real action in the game)

Captain REX
Sounds...exciting. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Julie
I've never heard of it so I doubt I've played it

Jedi Mercenary
Come to think of it... why do I keep playing it?? (chucks CD out of window) Die you scum!!

yerssot
sounds like civilisation a bit... now THAT's an addictive game... same with Rebellion, I think

Julie
I never really got into the strategy games....maybe I should

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.