HULK KILLER HUMANOID vs. The Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
the nearly unbeatable HULK KILLER HUMANOID against the Fantastic Four...

it could be ... the END of 4 Heroes....... ! ! !

Cosmic Cube
Novablast = incinerated Hulk Killer Humanoid. He's nowhere near as resistant to energy attacks as the Hulk is.

Crazymaniac
oh great the austrian is back

Saint Ramaeker
this is stupid Hulk killer humanoid is gay and would loose very fast to the Fantastic Four!

jinzin
are you kidding?!?!?!
HULK KILLER HUMANOID...........................
plays in another league.

long pig
Seriously......aren't you afraid of................................THE HULK KILLER HUMANOID?!!?

jinzin
you KNOW I am! I can't sleep at night cause of that....

Mider
It would take a while for them to beat It probably They need prep time so Mr Fantastic can invent a Hulk Killer Humanoid, Hulk Killer Humanoid Killing gun :P or they'd all have to attack it at once.

Hulk Power
I think that the F4 would win after a long and difficult battle.

Cosmic Cube
No. Hulk killer Humanoid is very vulnerable to energy attacks. Hulk fried it by throwing it into a power generator. The Human Torch could destroy the android quite easily.

long pig
LIES! ALL LIES!!
HKH is totally indestructable!

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by long pig
LIES! ALL LIES!!
HKH is totally indestructable!

lol

Sorry. I just though that... nevermind. embarrasment

Hulk Power
I don't think he is indestructible. Every character has its weakness.

long pig
HKH has no weaknesses. He is perfect in every way, and he sees you touch yourself at night.

Hulk Power
your mom.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by long pig
HKH has no weaknesses. He is perfect in every way, and he sees you touch yourself at night. Originally posted by Hulk Power
your mom.
LMMFAO laughing laughing

colossus17
1. as jinzin already stated HKH......is in a different league then the rest of the characters......2. on a more serious note....HKH is possibly the stupidest character ever made....jubilee could take him with no problems.....the real power house.....of the omniverse....is JP....which is missing in combat....after a fight with TOAA,the presence.....the great evil beasts.....lucifer morningstar and LT..........

Hulk Power
What? What are you talking about? blink huh messed What the f**k?

colossus17
i am talking about the greatest worrier who ever lived....JP..

jinzin
laughing out loud no doubt!

Hulk Power
Oh, I get it now. I think. blink

jinzin
FEAR JP

Hulk Power
He looks pretty cool. I still think that Hulk is better. Then again I don't know any of JP's power so I could be wrong.

jinzin
jp took on champion of the universe and booted him accross the universe with his pinky toe.....no joke...

Hulk Power
Now that is some serious power. I had no idea. I guess Hulk would lose against him even though I hate to admit it.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Hulk Power
He looks pretty cool. I still think that Hulk is better. Then again I don't know any of JP's power so I could be wrong.

Jplatinum is a member here. Or was; he hasn't been seen in a while. Don't let him make a fool of you. wink

jinzin
yep that's why we're all scared of JP...

Cosmic Cube
Sorry to spoil your fun, jinzin.

jinzin
stop lying to hulk power we all know what JP is capible of...

Hulk Power
Wait. Who's this "Jplatinum" guy? What do you mean "don't let him make a fool out of you?" Don't tell me he's some trouble maker guy that likes to pick fights.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by jinzin
stop lying to hulk power we all know what JP is capible of...

Capable of what? confused blink huh messed

jinzin
beating a full powered LT with one hand....

Cosmic Cube
Stop it, jinzin...

jinzin
whats the matter cube? dude are you afraid........................of jplatinum?

Hulk Power
Are you guys trying to confuse me, because I'm not really buying all that you guys are saying.

Cosmic Cube
He's about to get mad, Jinzin.

Jplatinum is a member of this forum. Everyone makes jokes about him because he claims he can throw ten punches in a second, and the like. Jinzin is pulling your leg.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
He's about to get mad, Jinzin.

Jplatinum is a member of this forum. Everyone makes jokes about him because he claims he can throw ten punches in a second, and the like. Jinzin is pulling your leg.

laughing ten punches in one second? laughing hysterical Ten punches in one second. laughing hysterical What is that guy smoking? Now that is some funny sh*t. laughing

jinzin
you think that's funny? he literally said he could fight batman and daredevil toe to toe...........and win......roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hulk Power
Originally posted by jinzin
you think that's funny? he literally said he could fight batman and daredevil toe to toe...........and win......roll eyes (sarcastic)

What the hell? hysterical This guy is so full of shit. Bats and Dare Devil would take him down in less than a minute. Who does he think he is? Bruce Lee? man this guy is funny. laughing

jinzin
I think he compared himself to bruce lee actually.....

Hulk Power
Holy crap, this guy IS full of sh*t. Man I wonder if one percent of what he said is even true? I think he just has a mouth and thats all. I doubt he even knows how to fight. laughing

colossus17
jinzin.dont cross to dark side......we know what he is really capable of..... shifty

Betageuze
how would the human torch easily destroy Hulk Killer Humanoid ??... no way... if even the Hulk could litterly nothing do to this powerhouse.

and i doubt that thing can do much against him.... his most awesome punches would have no effect to Hulk Killer Humanoid..

Hulk Killer Humanoid plays in another league .. i think

whats your opinion ?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Betageuze
how would the human torch easily destroy Hulk Killer Humanoid ??... no way... if even the Hulk could litterly nothing do to this powerhouse.

and i doubt that thing can do much against him.... his most awesome punches would have no effect to Hulk Killer Humanoid..

Hulk Killer Humanoid plays in another league .. i think

whats your opinion ?

Hulk Killer Humanoid is vulnerable to energy attacks. Hulk doesn't have any energy attacks, only limitless strength. Did you see how Hulk defeated him? He threw him into a electricity generator and destroyed him. Torch can emit the heat of a supernova. Hulk Killer Humanoid would be a pile of ashes.

colossus17
"Hulk Killer Humanoid plays in another league .. i think". could u explain what u mean by that...by the way i think u r a total idiot...report me if u want

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by colossus17
"Hulk Killer Humanoid plays in another league .. i think". could u explain what u mean by that...by the way i think u r a total idiot...report me if u want

Why don't you stop?

colossus17
i cant control it

whirlysplat
Stop dissin JP his been on a bit lately, I think he is coming back for good, he really is that hard he has 26 inch pythons

colossus17
laughing out loud

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Hulk Killer Humanoid is vulnerable to energy attacks. Hulk doesn't have any energy attacks, only limitless strength. Did you see how Hulk defeated him? He threw him into a electricity generator and destroyed him. Torch can emit the heat of a supernova. Hulk Killer Humanoid would be a pile of ashes.
I think it's just the name supernova it's not the real thing lol

colossus17
HKH cannot be destroyed by any physical attack......

CorderaMitchell
who's touching themselves at night again??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.