where are nefarus and janus?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
im gonna cry.

Kun-ni Habeo
i dont know man!!im actually worried,,maybe something happened to them

OB1-KeNinja
who's nefarus and janus?

darth-yoda
do u guys class me as a noob

Kun-ni Habeo
@darth-yoda
why is that important to you?
@Ob1 Keninja
please dont make unnecessary posts,sir(@Dipsit lol)
and nefarus and janus are members of KMC and they posted in SW versus a lot and with them discusions made sence ,,i want them back!

OB1-KeNinja
Whoa, how did I make an unnecessary post, I was only asking, is there anything wrong with that?

Kun-ni Habeo
i realised that later it was too late too edit post
sir if i ofended you

SnakeEyes
Noobs shouldn't post here... I have been wondering the same thing lately... Will they ever be back!??!!

Darth Mantis
I miss Janus's posts and Nefarus's stories...

Darth L. Dipsit
Janus said he'll be back in what should be week or two now...

Learning to train dogs, I believe.

No news on Nefarus, though. I too hope he returns.

Nice signature, by the way, Mantis.

Also: I keep hearing this thing about "noobs." Am I a member of this "noob" group? If not, who are these guys?

darth-yoda
exactly my thoughts dipsit and what do u have to have done or not done to be classed as a noob

Revan Darkstar
noobs are the new guys on the board, they often have few posts, people don't know them to well, and the knowledge is not quite up to par. However, that is just general, some noobs are brillient, however, we seem to get few of those lately. Normally you are not a noob after one month on the board and over 50 posts (as a rough guideline). You should also have the respect of several members on the board.
So Dipsit, no you are not a noob

Kun-ni Habeo
Dipsit had my respect from his first post,also Fishy,Janus,HimoKun,Revan,NaiFohl,Nefarus...

Darth_Otaku
Not me...i am not respected by anyone.not even befriended....i feel so sad...

Fishy
Janus should return any day now... there is a message saying that the estimated time of return is two weeks from the day that message was posted, which is exactly 2 weeks ago today...

I have no idea about Nefarus sad

Kun-ni Habeo
@Darth_Otaku
sorry man,,i respect you

darn i knew i wuld forget some1

Darth_DaNThEMaN
i hope they soon return, im left alone......our trio down to an uno. fetty and kun-ni are my temp. replacements.

SnakeEyes
Hey! I was here before you and them...

Crazymaniac
i added Darth Janus to my yahoo messenger list, and he hasnt been on. I thought he blocked me. Ive been wondering if he changed his sn

Lord_Windu
Yeah, their absence has been bugging me as well. I hope they return soon. Janus was one cool guy. cool

Revan Darkstar
^^ agreed

Bobafetty
Originally posted by OB1-KeNinja
who's nefarus and janus?
Janus is one of our oldest and smartest Star Wars versus members and same with Nefarus. Janus calls himself the pimp of pics.

Revan Darkstar
ya Janus, Nefarus, me and Emperor Revan have been here almost since the thread was made

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Me, Janus, and NEfarus are the dream team extreme.

Kun-ni Habeo
Dan could it possible e quattro dream team?

Darth Mantis
lol

Darth_Janus
Booyah! I hath returned!

I've been moving out of state and my internet connection isn't set up yet. My computer's still in another state, too. That doesn't help things. But anyways, I'll be back soon. Don' cry too much. And I promise to have a grand return, with pics all around for everyone.

Now celebrate or something.

Fishy
You bring the beer i'll bring the bear

Darth_Janus
Sounds fair, but you guys have better beer over there. And we have bigger bears over here.

Kun-ni Habeo
just bring good pics with you Janus wink

darth-yoda
so do people her class me as a noob

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Booyah! I hath returned!

I've been moving out of state and my internet connection isn't set up yet. My computer's still in another state, too. That doesn't help things. But anyways, I'll be back soon. Don' cry too much. And I promise to have a grand return, with pics all around for everyone.

HUZZAH! JANUS HAS RETURNED!

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by darth-yoda
so do people her class me as a noob Enough... Your not an "noob" anymore... It doesn't really matter, I really don't care if someone is a noob as long as they are not like Darth Trytavius...

Gryn Jabar
Don't make nonsensical threads or responses like some people here and you'll be fine.

Bobafetty
Exactly. It doesent matter if your a newb to this site. It only matters if you know your facts on Star Wars.

Darth Mantis
Where's Nefarus... Clouded his disappearance is... Meditate on this I will... *Takes a nap*...

Darth_DaNThEMaN
I MISSED JANUS' SHORT COMEBACK!

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Aw f*ck all that. I'm pissed. Return soon Janus......i can't carry this place all by myself. Fetty's tryin, but its not the same without you......I'm not the only one who needs ya......

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Happy Dance

ZoSo
Janus is cool....I believe he ganged up on me once, with Julie. stick out tongue

Nefarus....he came out of nowhere from Left Field, and he was cool too.

BTW> Don't be said about being n00bs. I was once a n00b, and all I did was bother people.
Ha, I still do. stick out tongue

Darth_DaNThEMaN
i was a noob....but i didnt consider myself noob status, cuz i kno an as$ load more than most in here about SW, and i was a d!ck, yet everyone likeD me for sum reason?

ZoSo
Actually, most people here consider other members n00bs not by how many posts they have, nor how many friends they have, but by the month that they joined. wink

Most people would still consider anybody with a 2005 tag a n00b....stick out tongue

Gryn Jabar
...or by how they post.

Darth Mantis
... Or how they act..

Lord_Windu
Booyah! I hath returned!

Janus! 'sup dude! How r u? I look forward to hearing more from you again. ROCK ON! rock

DarthMandalore
I'm sure i've been classified as a noob more than once... but i try not to act noobish, so maybe thats why i'm not called a noob... or i haven't been there when they called me a noob.

Darth Mantis
Paranoid... I'm joking... A noob you are not, respect you I do...

DarthMandalore
Thank you, I do, repect you, I do.

Kun-ni Habeo
@DanTheMan

ofcourse every1 likes you.....you have thet .......quality

Darth_Nefarus
If you want to know where Nefarus and Janus are, read the newest thread by Darth Nefarus...

SnakeEyes
Holy Cripes! Nefarus is here!

Darth Mantis
He was here two days ago if you looked hard enough.

Darth_Otaku
Well back to the n00b thing...i registered in May,and i consider myself a n00b.It's all part of the negative spiral my life has become...my pc broke,I'm using a school computer....how low can you sink!?

Darth_Frobo
I consider myself a n00b just an intelligent one who doesn't waste his time with idiocies like OMG 3PO WOULD PWN ALL YOUR ASSES I'm also good looking, funny, nice, generous towards others, selfless an all around great guy, and oh ya humble! but in all serioussness I judge noobiness by either the amount of time you've spent on the boards or by how much of a retard you are, noobiness isn't a bad thing it just means your new though often times people call other people noobs because they act like idiots, just don't be stupid or arroagant despite the fact you don't know jack and you should be fine.

Grand Moff Gav,
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
I miss Janus's posts and Nefarus's stories...

janus had greAT pics

Darth_Janus
zOMG.... short comeback indeed!

It's harder to get the internet where I live than it is for an orange elephant to sneak up on a psychic. But soon...

All is going as I had planned, my apprentices... Or is it apprentii? I have no idea. SO yeah, everyone, rock on! The picture show shall return shortly.

And Dan, love that Alf pic.

Grand Moff Gav,
Hes alive

Fishy
zOMG.... short comeback indeed!

It's harder to get the internet where I live than it is for an orange elephant to sneak up on a psychic. But soon...

All is going as I had planned, my apprentices... Or is it apprentii? I have no idea. SO yeah, everyone, rock on! The picture show shall return shortly.

And Dan, love that Alf pic.

Hurry up then, we need more people with brains here these days.

Darth_Janus
I'm trying. I'm only here now because my work has the 'net. But soon. Hopefully before the week is out. Team Logic needs backup.

Fishy
We need entire army's...

But you are one big step in the right direction, besides you tend to agree with me a lot, so having you back will be great smile Now hurry up already

Darth_Janus
I'm trying.

Is it just me or does Gav change his signature like Liberace goes through beads?

Fishy
Its not just you...

Darth_Janus
That helps. Thanks.

Grand Moff Gav,
That helps. Thanks.
i stoped now

no that doesnt make sence,I have stoped

Darth_Janus
I was only teasing. Although I do like this one best. Tarkin rules.

Grand Moff Gav,
good to hear it one person doesnt like him i was shocked peter cushing is a good actor right up there with christopher lee

Jedi Mom
in heaven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.