No One Is More Obsessed Than Me!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

missLang26
Smallville is a god to me! I do believe that no one is more obsessed than me. I have lost about all my friends because they are tired of me talking about him. I dang on gave up a trip to the beach because I wanted to see smallville. I could have recorded it but it was the season finaly I had to see it for my self that nite!!!! Im crazy!

Mr Parker
LOL.I believe you.You got me convinced that there is nobody else out there obsessed over this show like you are.Yeah you are totally obsessed with this.Even worse than I was for a long time with the JFK assassination.I started reading all kinds of books on it after I saw the movie JFK and became obsessed with that subject for quite a long time.Kinda like Keven costners character was in the movie.

missLang26
lol yea its kinda like a curse i dunno.. sumtimes i wish i would have never watched tha show.. but i duno

skiiboyz342
u must be really obessed bu t ahhhhh don't try flying of a 20 story building or run in frount of a bult i think u will be alittle surprised at the after affect.
all i have to say to u is that i'm cooler than u!!!!! laughing cool big grin pirate rock

skiiboyz342
don't take any offence to that1! confused

alexanderluthor
Originally posted by missLang26
Smallville is a god to me! I do believe that no one is more obsessed than me. I have lost about all my friends because they are tired of me talking about him. I dang on gave up a trip to the beach because I wanted to see smallville. I could have recorded it but it was the season finaly I had to see it for my self that nite!!!! Im crazy!

No! you are not crazy nor obsessed, you just can't miss the good things that life has for youcoke

joser23
hey dud plz do something good 4 ur life smallvile roks but not to that point

May-la-laCK
HAHA i think i am more obsessed...i did that to but it was with a movie that i am in love with spider-man2 like you have no idea how much i love i spider-man 2 and my friends wanted to go and see it with but it was when smallville was on and i told them no. And me and my friends went camping this spring break. We went for a week but i left early just to watch smallville. I have all the posters of smallville and of tom wellingJumpy blowup drooliodrool and i own all the smallville season and i watch one ever night before i go to bed. I go on ebay every day just to see what i could buy but i dont buy anything cuase i have no money...thats how i am obsessed with smallville and tom wellingsmile but maybe you left out some thing haha but i know.smile

May-la-laCK
i am a bad speller and dont make much sense some times so just tell me if you dont knw what im tlaking about haha

May-la-laCK
lol yea its kinda like a curse i dunno.. sumtimes i wish i would have never watched tha show.. but i duno

I know hwat you meanh aha

Smallville

I beg to differ

hermione7
well I become obsessed with smallville when erica durance came as lois hahaha smile

Smallville
An OG to the Smallville world.

Marth18
I'm obsessed.................................. w/ Lana

Kal875
Originally posted by Marth18
I'm obsessed.................................. w/ Lana

We all know you were dropped on your head at a younge age.lol

Smallville
Ha ha ha!!! Classic.

However... back to topic... I dare somebody to say they are more "obsessed" with Smallville then me. The whole reason there is a Smallville Forum is because I begged Raz for it.

Kal875
We should have a huge ass Smallville quiz just for all those who say that they are obsessed with Smallville to determine who is the most obsessed.

Did that last part make sense?

MysteryRidah
I'm a hardcore smallville fan, am i obsessed no. Could i watch smallville all day? Yes.

Marth18
Im so obsessed with smallville, i stole dead bodies from the mourge and i dressed them up as each character and i played every episode w/ them as if they were puppets.....then i did lana and lois at the same time O_O NECROS FOR LIFE!!!!!!!

Kal875
Dude, you need therapy. lol

smallvilleluvr
Originally posted by Smallville
Ha ha ha!!! Classic.

However... back to topic... I dare somebody to say they are more "obsessed" with Smallville then me. The whole reason there is a Smallville Forum is because I begged Raz for it.

I know that I'm more obsessed.I know the whole entire kryptonian alphabet by heart and I spent all of my b-day money to buy S1-4 and
as soon as it comes out I'm getting Season 5.I am currently entered in
a Smallville contest to go to Los Angeles and I'm a member of over 10
Smallville websites.I also stay up til 2:00 AM every night watching Smallville.My hobbies: Smallville...What else is there?Is what it says on all of the member info sections for my accounts.So technically,I'm just
trying to say,I'M DEFINATELY MORE OBSESSED WITH SMALLVILLE THAN YOU!!!SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE!!!!

Kal875
Dude your wrong

Smallville
Originally posted by smallvilleluvr
I know that I'm more obsessed.I know the whole entire kryptonian alphabet by heart and I spent all of my b-day money to buy S1-4 and
as soon as it comes out I'm getting Season 5.I am currently entered in
a Smallville contest to go to Los Angeles and I'm a member of over 10
Smallville websites.I also stay up til 2:00 AM every night watching Smallville.My hobbies: Smallville...What else is there?Is what it says on all of the member info sections for my accounts.So technically,I'm just
trying to say,I'M DEFINATELY MORE OBSESSED WITH SMALLVILLE THAN YOU!!!SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE!!!!

I have all four seasons on DVD, Superman everything. Smallville themed cursors, sounds, background, screen saver... A superman tattoo on my back. I belong to two forums, and I am currently in the same competition.

We can go on forever, but I will win.

smallvilleluvr
I've got Superman 1-4 collecters Smallville 1-4 collecters edition,posters on my walls theme songs.I know every charactors background history I've got autographs from KK and TW in my Binders and I'm trying to get all of the books,I made my own tattoo on my hand and I HAVE two of my own forums.0

smallvilleluvr
anyway,it's nice to meet you.My name is Jo-Anne,and you are...?

Kal875
Originally posted by Smallville
I have all four seasons on DVD, Superman everything. Smallville themed cursors, sounds, background, screen saver... A superman tattoo on my back. I belong to two forums, and I am currently in the same competition.

We can go on forever, but I will win.

Ive been looking for Smallville cursors all over, where did you get them?

Kal875
and as for the Smallville'Superman merchandice, I'll let you guy's know when You post something I don't have.

And it's only a matter of time till I have Lois/Erica

May-la-laCK
Yes you do thats just weird and creepy you really need help confused haha

hermione7
man... ur all obssessed in smallville... so if all of u really are obssessed in sv.. did anyone of u meet anyone of the cast... because that just mean ur the most obssessed and no. 1 fan of smallville

smile

smallvilleluvr
I almost met John Schneider he was at the Orange County Convention Center.But If I win this contest I've entered everyday in,I'll get to meet the whole cast and crew(including Tom Welling and Kristen Kruek). smile

hermione7
^ wow.. hope u win... then pls... say to erica that she's really beautiful and hot...

Kal875
Stay away from my Erica/Lois

Marth18
If i met Kristin kreuk, id fusion with her and do myself

smallvilleluvr
I can't wait til the contest winners air.They tell us on April 14. 13 days left!!!

smallvilleluvr
Does anyone know Tom Wellings E-mail address.

Kal875
Tell me the contest your on so i can enter

Barker
Originally posted by Marth18
If i met Kristin kreuk, id fusion with her and do myself
Congratulations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.