Is there this person....?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spideys Sister
embarrasmentIs there this one person that you like and they like you back but you just can't find the way to tell them? Thats me....I like this guy in my class but if we hook up we'll suffer humiliation in the high scool we're about to go to.... This may just be me so post what you think. embarrasment

a1hsauce
learn from my mistake...who cares what they think...all that matters is what u feel. dont regret making a decision you can make now

Neo_Version 7
screw r0mance!

Your Angel
i don't know why you'd be humiliated, you're a cute girl.

DeRFmAn
I'm with the sauce on this one

which seems to be in bed with your mom......j/k its his loc.

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
screw r0mance!

oh thats nice .....Not

have a go ...if it doesnt work out ...at least you can say ou tried... erm

Spideys Sister
Yeah...see theres this other girl too...if you see where I'm going with this...?

Jackie Malfoy
Nope I do not have that promblem.My boyfriend loves me and I l ove him.But if you want help geting this guy pm me and I will help you.JM

a1hsauce
Originally posted by DeRFmAn
I'm with the sauce on this one

which seems to be in bed with your mom......j/k its his loc.
whistle

cindy8219
Originally posted by a1hsauce
learn from my mistake...who cares what they think...all that matters is what u feel. dont regret making a decision you can make now

I completely agree with you.

a1hsauce
okay im really blushing now im outta here

Neo_Version 7
im just playing. why dont u talk to your guidance counselor or sumthing.'

wouldnt that help?

Zen2nd
All is fair in love and war

Your Angel
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Yeah...see theres this other girl too...if you see where I'm going with this...?
so he has a gf? Then it would be wrong of you to split them up

Spideys Sister
When I go back to scool on Monday I'll get his picture and post it...Originally posted by Your Angel
i don't know why you'd be humiliated, you're a cute girl. Thanks for that!

DeRFmAn
(auto quote)yeah that'd be wrong....not just that but if he leaves her for you he'd prolly do the same to you one day.

Spideys Sister
im just playing. why dont u talk to your guidance counselor or sumthing.'

wouldnt that help? Not in my schoolOriginally posted by Your Angel
so he has a gf? Then it would be wrong of you to split them up My whole point...we made an agree ment if this whole thing falls to pieces then we don't know each other in high school...a.k.a We go our seperate ways...I really like him and were really great friends...

a1hsauce
Not in my school My whole point...we made an agree ment if this whole thing falls to pieces then we don't know each other in high school...a.k.a We go our seperate ways...I really like him and were really great friends...
why do that...why waste a good friendship..if it doesnt work out, well u always have a friendship to fall back on

Spideys Sister
Yeah...He takes this so seriously and so do I...Now I have to wait for him to get moved into his new house before he can be signed in...

Kharhmah
why do that...why waste a good friendship..if it doesnt work out, well u always have a friendship to fall back on
Well said a1.

Spideys Sister
why do that...why waste a good friendship..if it doesnt work out, well u always have a friendship to fall back on Thanks A1!

edida
screw r0mance!

you have it in the wrong order!!!

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by edida
you have it in the wrong order!!! Ohkay... Hey Ed!

edida
wazzup, you sweet thang?

Spideys Sister
Notin much you?

Morning_Glory
I love the pizza guy right now... did you not see my thread earlier? I want to jump him

edida
Notin much you?

not much, jus tryin to hang out on 3 threads at once. it dont work very good.

Spideys Sister
I'm handlin at least 7.Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I love the pizza guy right now... did you not see my thread earlier? I want to jump him Wrong thread Glor

edida
I'm handlin at least 7. Wrong thread Glor

yea, but im kinda dum...an slow....an caint type....

Spideys Sister
8th grade I have no experiance...

edida
8th grade I have no experiance...

gosh & gee whizz, I should sincerely hope not!!! (are we talkin about the same thing????) embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

Spideys Sister
Whoa ED!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.