Suddenly I want a cigarette soooooooooo bad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
Crap, the crindge is starting. It would be so easy to just go outside and have a smoke, but I won't do it. confused *fights the urge* 2guns smokin'

Clovie
don't smoke. it's bad

smoke

keiji
don't smoke! you decided to quit, keep it up! you've already done half a day! don't give up!

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by keiji
don't smoke! you decided to quit, keep it up! you've already done half a day! don't give up! Yeah, it got better. It went away. I'm okay now again. I think I really have quit this time. smile

Piggle Humsy
Good for you! hug

I quit about 3 yrs ago and I've never looked back!

Although today I found out if I use my asthma pump alot I could end up with the lungs of a smoker anyways.... so I need to use a preventer.

shaber
Eat an icecream instead icecream

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by shaber
Eat an icecream instead icecream good idea eek!

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Good for you! hug

I quit about 3 yrs ago and I've never looked back!

Although today I found out if I use my asthma pump alot I could end up with the lungs of a smoker anyways.... so I need to use a preventer.

Interesting. What is a preventoer?? Is that the round thing you connect to the pump and it has like measurement number thingies on it? embarrasment

ApolloX
Suck your thumb while doing a hand stand.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Interesting. What is a preventoer?? Is that the round thing you connect to the pump and it has like measurement number thingies on it? embarrasment

A preventer is just a different asthma pump that I take in the morning and at night.. stops the attacks happening.. whereas my usual inhaler just opens the airways when I'm having an attack.

D-Double
*slaps Hiker*... Fight it! eek! .... *back-hands Hiker*... Fight it! eek!

Stay strong, Thins... wink

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
A preventer is just a different asthma pump that I take in the morning and at night.. stops the attacks happening.. whereas my usual inhaler just opens the airways when I'm having an attack. Ahhhhhhh! I get it. smile Originally posted by ApolloX
Suck your thumb while doing a hand stand. Dude, your sig is fecking awesome! I love that artist, whoever it is, I'm pretty sure it's the same artist who did this one poster I bought.

ApolloX
thanks i got it from this picture.

D-Double
Originally posted by ApolloX
thanks i got it from this picture.

Alex Ross is dope... smile

The Tired Hiker
Nice!

Piggle Humsy
3 sigs with flames on them... is this thread on fire?!

amity75
I don't know why cigarette manufacturers put those big warning stickers on the side of their packets. If anything, it is likely to put people off buying the product.

Zen2nd
By law they have to

silvertsume
Originally posted by Zen2nd
By law they have to yup yes

Your Angel
Try straws. My friends say they work whenever they have a craving. Dunno how though erm

Ken Kenobi
Hey Preston...check this out.

I'm such an evil bastard. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/smoke.gif

§P0oONY
http://en.wikipedia.org/upload/3/34/Packet_of_cigarettes.jpg

Go on, just have one, you know you want to

edida
quart and a half of jack black a day will end THAT addiction!!! stick out tongue

Your Angel
Ken! Spooony! Don't tease! I'm very disappointed in the both of you nono

Ken Kenobi
Sorry, but I can be an ass.

Your Angel
And that's what we love about youroll eyes (sarcastic)

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Your Angel
And that's what we love about youroll eyes (sarcastic)

Don't roll your eyes at me young lady!

Your Angel
Or what? roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Tired Hiker
Try straws. My friends say they work whenever they have a craving. Dunno how though erm laughing

Your Angel
Are you laughing at me or the idea cry

Ken Kenobi
Or what? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Or I'll...Or I'll...or I'll...huh *runs away, trips over TTH and falls face first in the dirt*

Your Angel
confused oookkkk

The Tired Hiker
Ken . . . . Spoony, happy I already failed, you guys. I still had some tobacco in my pouch, so I figure I'll just quit once it all runs out. I won't buy anymore after that. yes Don't tell RJ! confused

Ken Kenobi
Ken . . . . Spoony, happy I already failed, you guys. I still had some tobacco in my pouch, so I figure I'll just quit once it all runs out. I won't buy anymore after that. yes Don't tell RJ! confused

Preston is a quitter...Preston.......Is........A.......QUITTER!

Your Angel

FOR SHAME!

And you were suppose to be my inspiration! cry

The Tired Hiker
No, it's all good. My pouch will run out probably by tonight and then I will actually quit. You really can't blame me. *does Jedi mind trick hand wave* "You really can't blame me." big grin

Your Angel
I really can't blame you no expression

Ken Kenobi
No, it's all good. My pouch will run out probably by tonight and then I will actually quit. You really can't blame me. *does Jedi mind trick hand wave* "You really can't blame me." big grin

Pouch...no expression

PRESTON HAS A MAN PURSE!!! Do you have your lipstick in there? *nudge* huh? huh? Do you have your tampons? *nudge nudge*

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Pouch...no expression

PRESTON HAS A MAN PURSE!!! Do you have your lipstick in there? *nudge* huh? huh? Do you have your tampons? *nudge nudge*

Ken, settle down. blink

Your Angel
*slaps Ken upside the head* You are so immature

The Tired Hiker
I really can't blame you no expression

laughing

Ummmm . . . .. . *Jedi wave* "You will make me a chicken burrito* big grin

Your Angel
What do i look like? your slave?

Ken Kenobi
Ken, settle down. blink

stick out tongue, sorry, I just felt like acting like Peter Griffin.

*slaps Ken upside the head* You are so immature

If I am immature, does that mean I can have a party at Chuckie Cheese's?!?! eek!

Your Angel
stick out tongue, sorry, I just felt like acting like Peter Griffin.

If I am immature, does that mean I can have a party at Chuckie Cheese's?!?! eek!

Kenneth! Sit down, shut up, or no cookies for youstick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
Kenneth! Sit down, shut up, or no cookies for youstick out tongue

*steals a cookie from the cookie jar while Kagome is looking the other way*

Your Angel
...I saw that....and my name isn't Kagome. It's angel or Diana. *sigh* I'm tired. G'night boys!

The Tired Hiker
*Jedi wave* "You will go to bed." big grin

Ken Kenobi
...I saw that....and my name isn't Kagome. It's angel or Diana. *sigh* I'm tired. G'night boys!

It's Kagome no expression, Kagome2005. no expression

It's only 9:30 pm here. I should go for a drive to town.

Your Angel
It's Angel, Your angel

Ken Kenobi
It's Angel, Your angel

Not my Angel *points to TTH* His Angel?

The Tired Hiker
Ken, take deep breaths and relax. thumb up stick out tongue

edida
blame you not can i

Your Angel
Not my Angel *points to TTH* His Angel?

dork. *looks at TTH* I wouldn't mind being his angel though shifty

§P0oONY

Its funny because I have only ever smoked twice...

Pandabear
OMG i so understand this tread.............i quit almost a year ago, but i still get mad cravings

xLiNdS x 622x
Don't give in TTH!!

Baylin
I've been stopped over 4 years now! big grin

But if you're finding it a struggle look at it this way you will stop one day even if the last time is when your wooden box goes up in smoke. Then you can rest happy knowing you finally stopped! wink

confused

IceWithin
Crap, the crindge is starting. It would be so easy to just go outside and have a smoke, but I won't do it. confused *fights the urge* 2guns smokin'
do it! smokin's good, m'kay?

edida
stopped 2 years now, cold turkey. well allright then, cool turkey.

shaber
talking of cold... eat and icecream instead icecream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.