Full shot from the Deathstar . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Creshosk
The planet busting shot.

Who from any company can survive this?

Cosmic Cube
Silver Surfer ignores shots like that. A lot of people could.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Silver Surfer ignores shots like that. A lot of people could. I'm particualrly interested in the various stages of superman but left it open to see who all can take it and of course those who can't. . .

illadelph12
Can Current Kal-El take a planet buster to the chest? I'm not sure his biomatrix could hold up.

Sentry
Thanos, Quasar, Tyrant, Destroyer Armor, Genis Vell, Adam Warlock at full power, possibly a Green Lantern especially those who possess strong will, Alan/Hal/Kyle...

illadelph12
Doop.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by illadelph12
Doop.

lol, True.

Scoobless
i'd have my doubts about most of the mentioned characters survivng that blast...... it's like the biggest, most powerful freakin' gun ever built by a technologically advanced culture .... these characters have all been hurt by energy weapons of differing types before... i think this gun would kill almost anyone from herald level down

jinzin
wolverine could take it!.................

.....confused

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Scoobless
i'd have my doubts about most of the mentioned characters survivng that blast...... it's like the biggest, most powerful freakin' gun ever built by a technologically advanced culture .... these characters have all been hurt by energy weapons of differing types before... i think this gun would kill almost anyone from herald level down

Everyone he listed is at herald level or above. confused

Scoobless
Everyone he listed is at herald level or above. confused

i wouldn't put Quasar above herald, or any GL... i wouldn't say for sure that Warlock or Thanos could survive it either

jinzin
warlock shouldn't be able to survive that.....he was almost downed by the physically manifested negative energy of the earth...

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by jinzin
warlock shouldn't be able to survive that.....he was almost downed by the physically manifested negative energy of the earth...

He survived a blast from Galactus. You know Warlock got a massive upgrade, right?

Scoobless
He survived a blast from Galactus. You know Warlock got a massive upgrade, right?

does Galactus often use blasts that are more than capable of destroying planets when he attacks people?

i don't think i've ever read an issue where he's actually fought anyone.... i've seen a few scans but not much

long pig
HULKKILLERHUMANOID!!!

jinzin
yeah he could take that for sure...and send it right back at the deathstar no problem...

long pig
He's a beast.
He can MOLD HIS SHAPE SO PUNCHES DON'T HURT HIM!

Deathstar be damned....

jinzin
damned skippy...that planet destroying deathstar stands about as much of a chance in hell against HKH as godzilla does against wolverine and everyone here knows it dammit!

Sentry
Warlock at his prime, and his nimbus like shield up, he's practically invincible. The thing is he rarely is at his peak because of his soul gem, and the life force it drains from him. It severely hinders his standard base powers. But Soul Gem more than makes up for that. Like I said, Warlock at his prime, could shrug off a blast or two from the death-star. Physically he couldn't. With this shield up :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/awar1.gif

He could. Quasar is questionable... But I still say he could. 50/50 I say. If he knew that he was going to be blasted, he could put all his time and energy bolstering his shield like construct. If caught off guard, and is blasted off guard, he could be killed. Genis could easily. He easily shrugged off the combined might of Kree and Skrull battleships. If Thanos has those shields up from when he battled Champion, I'm pretty sure he could withstand it. Physically without it, It'll probably hurt him knock him through a planet or two, and pi$$ him off.

Cosmic Cube
If it did kill Warlock, he could return to life via the cocoon.

Anybody who can survive in a star (without absorbing it's energy, like Superman,) could probably survive an attack that destroys planets.

Sentry
Good point. Warlock has resurrected himself before.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Sentry
Good point. Warlock has resurrected himself before.

He always does. When he dies, his body automatically wraps itself in the cocoon, and he emerges fully powered.

long pig
Thanos' durability is so far beyond most, he could take it more likely.

His body is more like juggernauts(and supposedly far far beyond Hulks strength), and he controls his molecules.
But, his own shield didn't take the brunt of the Champ punch, it was his ships shield.

I think he could handle it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.