movie help.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kaysillusionz
Soo yeah i know that EVERYONE needs help finding the name to a movie, but this is driving my nuts so i figured hey.. i'll try.
i don't remember much, (i watched it a good.. 8 years ago or so) and .. its about this girl who's in a country like india(i think its india ) and she's being presued by some bad people , she meets this indian boy, who teaches her things about surviving and such, the big scene i remember is the two of them were sitting on a the floor she had her camera in her lap, and he had some gum and he waved in front of her face and stole her camera from her lap, thus teaching her to steal.. lol i doubt anyone else will know this movie=) but i can hope!

kaysillusionz
aw crap!.. not one person lol! i give up =)

Omegaman
I think it is a movie called "A far off place" with Reese Witherspoon

T.M
why do people find it so hard seeing the what movie is this thread at the top of the page ? blink

knuckles01
The movie isn't "A Far Off Place" -- that's set in Africa and involves two white kids and a little African boy.

I made the same mistake (of not seeing the "what movie" thread at the top). Sorry! First time here and I didn't realize that was a mass thread for all questions!

MildPossession
Only other film I can think of with children getting help off someone else near their age is Walkabout, but don't think it's that.

Omegaman
What are you talking about TM??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.