During a recent journey on a packed commuter train...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amity75
During a recent journey on a packed commuter train, I felt the urge to do a big, rip-snorting stinky fart, but I was too embarrassed to let rip, so I fell asleep. When I awoke ten minutes later, the urge to fart had gone! I have since tried this 'falling asleep' method of flatulence cure in the library and the cinema, and it works every time. Don't ask me how, but it does. Amazing or what?

Whisper
laughing out loud

PrinceofBlades
hysterical I could offer to enlighten you why, but I don't want to burst your bubble...

Your Angel
......ewwww....laughing out loud

silvertsume
laughing out loud u r brilliant... but eww

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by amity75
During a recent journey on a packed commuter train, I felt the urge to do a big, rip-snorting stinky fart, but I was too embarrassed to let rip, so I fell asleep. When I awoke ten minutes later, the urge to fart had gone! I have since tried this 'falling asleep' method of flatulence cure in the library and the cinema, and it works every time. Don't ask me how, but it does. Amazing or what? That's odd, because I was on a packed commuter train recently as well, and this guy fell asleep and started letting out these rip-snorting farts. Everyone was like, "Eeeeew!!!" Then, a while later I was at some movie and this guy in front of me fell asleep and started farting left and right. Then, at the library, farts galore. erm

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
That's odd, because I was on a packed commuter train recently as well, and this guy fell asleep and started letting out these rip-snorting farts. Everyone was like, "Eeeeew!!!" Then, a while later I was at some movie and this guy in front of me fell asleep and started farting left and right. Then, at the library, farts galore. erm

Hey was that you turning you head to the smell. eek! Hey I saw you at the train, movies and library...

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Hey was that you turning you head to the smell. eek! Hey I saw you at the train, movies and library...

Oh my God! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.