this has been done berfore but..............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth zamorak
darth revan vs exar kun

I just want to do this over cause everyone in the other poll disagreed with eachother.

This time I just want to hear the anwser straight forward. Who would win!?

Emperor Revan
Lord Revan

Darth L. Dipsit
I completely agree - Exar kicks ass but Revan is amazing.

TraptUnderIce
Exar Kun is awesome but due to how Revan is overpowered Kun loses. It's the truth going by the facts.

Kun-ni Habeo
Darth revan in al his POWER!!!

sasee tiin
Revan is overestimated, but he would still win this, though barely.

xyz jedi
Revan is stronger in the force and lightsaber skills

Fishy
I have no idea...

I'm going with Revan because I was defending him in the last thread. Thats the only reason, I really have no clue on who would win. We simply have not seen enough of Revan yet

Kun-ni Habeo
we played KOTOR isnt that enough?

Fishy
No... Not enough to convince me Revan would win. Darkstar had some excellent points in that thread, and it makes me wonder who would win. I think Revan has an edge but I don't know by how much, and i'm not even sure on it. I'm saying Revan because I have a feeling that he will win, because I think he will win.

But can I enter a debate now and proof without any doubt that Revan would own Exar? No way in hell

Revan Darkstar
well, I'm saying Exar (big surprise there, right), if you want to know why, go read all my old posts in the first Exar vs Revan thread.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
kunT wins.

Bobafetty
how? Revan could beat Luke. I dont think Kun can.

Revan Darkstar
go read all my old posts in the Exar vs Revan thread, that has both sides

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Niether of them can beat Luke.

Darth L. Dipsit
I agree. I think Luke could even stand up to Sadow and Ragnos one-on-one. He is one of the best (in my opinion, he is THE best).

Bobafetty
That kinda sounds fan boyish Dipsit but I wont bug you.

Kun-ni Habeo
i agee with Dan and Dipsit my homeboys luke pwns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.