ill take some stuff please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jcsupaman67
i believe you meant you have 15 sets of each type of armor (e.g. 15 mith, 15 addy, 15 rune, 15 dragon, etc.). could i please have 5-10 sets of full rune & 2-10 sets of full dragon? could i also have all of your mith arrows & whatevr share of money i get because i am one of the first 15ppl. my runescape username is jcsupaman67. could i also get whatever rune and/or dragon weapons you have? wat is your runescape username? i would very much like to pm 2 u on there. thank you very, very much!!!! you're awesum dude!!!!!! thanks again!!!!!!my email is [email protected]. i would like items to be sent to my noob account though, its username is jcsupaman71. i will tell u pass to it over email, or preferrably over rs pm. thanks!!!!!!!!!! wow!!!! this is sooooo much awsum stuff!!!! sweet!!!!! eek!

SaTsuJiN
read the note regarding runescape at the top of this list.. you can at least TRY to be literate and polite..

jcsupaman67
Okay......how's this......could I PLEASE have whatever I was asking for earlier, sir? :-D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.