Cloud vs. Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hooverman
Cloude vs. Dante

Finnaly a badass big sword battle

dvampire
I think Dante would win. It would be a good match but Dante haves superspeed, strength, superhealing, and transformations; its just too much for cloud. Unless he's allowed to use magic spells then things are going to start getting ruff for Dante.

Hooverman
thnx for your post but can Dante really survive a sword not in this one if u can't do it in the game it dosn't exist here yes he can use magic but no summons

Hooverman
oops no ultima spell though

Hooverman
the only spells allowed are all levels of bolts, fires,ices,and quakes

dvampire
Originally posted by Hooverman
thnx for your post but can Dante really survive a sword not in this one if u can't do it in the game it dosn't exist here yes he can use magic but no summons

Dantes been stabed in the chest with a sword (remember Alastor) and survived, and he was shot in the head and still was talking (Lady did that in Devil May Cry 3), I think Cloud is going to need magic for this match to win. I think if Cloud use a combination of float (so he can fly) and haste (so he can match Dantes speed) with alot of magic attacks he should win atleast a couple.

Dante 6/10 smile

Hooverman
i never played the third one (thnx 4 ruining that part sad ) and u could still b stabbed in gameplay in this he can't have that advantage and cloud can only have all bolts ices fires and quakes

Hooverman
and haste

dvampire
If Dantes superhealing is gone. Then I think Cloud is going to start winning at the begining of the match with combination of haste and elemental spells, which is going to force Dante to use his transformation making the match pretty even.

50/50 this time. smile

Hooverman
so this battle was a good idea?

Hooverman
lemme rephrase that was this battle a good idea?

Hooverman
guess not sad

dvampire
Yes it was a good match to me.

Hooverman
yeah but u r the only one aw well tommorow's another day

Dizzle
Match is Ok.. Til Dante remembers Sparda...

SaTsuJiN
lol.. well what about the W- item?.. he can W-summon Knights of the round for like 99999 damage twice.. and if 2 W-summons.. lordie o_o.. it would be really cool to see dante fight off all the knights of the round table lol

2Tidus!
But he can't summon in this match. I think Hooveman said that in the first page.
Still, I think Dajnte will win. Cloud doesn't have guns but he has magic and a sword. Dante has guns, but he doesn't have magic but has a sword. Dante could transform.

And Dante has more experience. Maybe he looks young, but that's since his half demon. His like 50 or something.

Dizzle
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
lol.. well what about the W- item?.. he can W-summon Knights of the round for like 99999 damage twice.. and if 2 W-summons.. lordie o_o.. it would be really cool to see dante fight off all the knights of the round table lol

Never underestimate my Sparda. Your paltry knights are not enough to- OW! That kinda hurt! OW! Seriously, stop it god dammit! Stupid knights... I'll show you... (omnislash ensues while Dante is distracted)................. ........................... ................... That's it. BOOM!

RagnaViper
Originally posted by Hooverman
Cloude vs. Dante

Finnaly a badass big sword battle

Black Mage would kill both of them. big grin

Hooverman
Originally posted by RagnaViper
Black Mage would kill both of them. big grin

no offense but r u obsessed with him if so you'll like this series i found on newgrounds
www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/217292
www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/220387
www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/225173
www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/240616

swipe9091
i say that the two homo's slap eachother but then start making out and link comes and shoots them both on the penis with ice arrows (dance)

swipe9091
sry i mean to do this Happy Dance at the end

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.