Wonder Woman/Batman/Nightwing vs. Wolverine/Daredevil/Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crazymaniac
Marvel vs. DC

kgkg
WW alone can take them with ease.

MrHeavySilence
I vote for team DC.

Wonder Woman is strong enough not to get punctured by the claws and would probably hurl him 'round and 'round. Wolverine can cut through a variety of things but metal and sheath and stuff like that tend to slow him down and he resorts to slash after slash. I think Wonder Woman could probably knock him unconcious fast.

Batman and Dare Devil would be a cool fight but Batman just has the upper hand here. Master tactician, escape artist, intelligence level, kaleidoscope of gadgets, etc.

Nightwing and Elektra? Well Actually I think Catwoman can beat Nightwing so yeah...Elektra would have a chance in stumping him. But it wouldn't take long for Batman or Wonder Woman to swoop in and KO her.

Draco69
Originally posted by kgkg
WW alone can take them with ease.

Ditto. A better replacement for WW would be Huntress or Black Canary. WW is Supes level.

Cosmic Cube
Why is Wonder Woman in this fight? This is like a squirrel, a ferret, and a lion vs a rabbit, a mouse, and a hamster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.