Pretend your a Noob!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



The Tired Hiker
This is totally uncalled for, and I have nothing against newbs, but . . .


Oh my God, I'm new here and isn't Orlando bloom the hottest! eek! Oh my Gawd! I just love you all. This is the best place!

































erm sorry

carnival_junkie
I'm not pretending I'm a n00b...

I dont wish to lower myself... no expression

debbiejo
laughing out loud

OK...I'll be a noob....

"What's a noob?"

carnival_junkie
HAHAHAHA. I love you.
Marry me.

debbiejo
I'm a noob, you're scaring me..

carnival_junkie

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by debbiejo
I'm a noob, you're scaring me..

Don't worry, it's safe here. smile How'z it going? Ever kill anyone? big grin

debbiejo
laughing out loud Are we the only ones talking about noobs????

Maybe we should call then knobs.

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
This is totally uncalled for, and I have nothing against newbs, but . . .


Oh my God, I'm new here and isn't Orlando bloom the hottest! eek! Oh my Gawd! I just love you all. This is the best place!

































erm sorry

Nice TTH laughing out loud

How do you post a message?

debbiejo
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Nice TTH laughing out loud

How do you post a message?

laughing out loud

my computer won't let me make a picture.

Dr. Strangelove
DOES ANY1 LIK TH KILLERS????????!!!!?????1 laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance smile mad

taft
dont have to sadno expression

debbiejo
laughing

OH...I thought I was posting on another page. Whoops.

Rob Owns You
Does any1 like Linkin Park. Dey are da shiz?????????!!!!!!!111 eek! laughing out loud Happy Dance cool

They really suck but that is indeed a noob comment

The Tired Hiker
The what???? What the f**k? I don't like TH Killers. erm

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by taft
dont have to sadno expression Awwwwwwwe! laughing

debbiejo
laughing

Yea Yea..they like all the dancin bananas and stuff...

Good night and Good morning everybody.

Lana
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Nice TTH laughing out loud

How do you post a message?

You ass, I wanted to post that stick out tongue

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by Lana
You ass, I wanted to post that stick out tongue

Sorry, thats the first thing that came to my mind when I thought of a noob stick out tongue

The Tired Hiker
Total noob saying . . .

"Who's your favorite actor?"

Rob Owns You
How do I make a picture under my name????!!!!!111 confused

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
How do I make a picture under my name????!!!!!111 confused laughing

taft
how do you compile some simple unix source codes?

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by taft
how do you compile some simple unix source codes? laughing

Dr. Strangelove
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
The what???? What the f**k? I don't like TH Killers. erm

DA KILERS AR DA BOM!!!!

WAT DO KNOW!!!!! mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

taft

Rob Owns You
Hay every1!!!!! Im new to dis site an I want 2 no how u pm. I am a female there4 I have PMS at a certain time of de month but how do u pm sumbody on KMC? confused

Lana
can sum1 make me a sig?????????

















*shudders*

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
laughing laughing

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
DA KILERS AR DA BOM!!!!

WAT DO KNOW!!!!! mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

Oh, I thought you meant Tired Hiker Killers, my bad. erm

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
laughing

laughing out loud Haha you quoted yourself stick out tongue

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
laughing out loud Haha you quoted yourself stick out tongue laughing

taft
how do you convert celcius to kilometers??SAGF?AG?

taft
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
laughing

its a very n00bish question

The Tired Hiker

Rob Owns You
Dude I want 2 have sex wit u even though I have no idea who u r

taft
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
No, but seriously, taft, how did you make that upside down question mark???? eek!

YOU KICK IT REALLY HARD??? i stubbed my toe kicking it sad no expression

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Dude I want 2 have sex wit u even though I have no idea who u r laughing out loud

You guys are killing me. laughing


Ummm. . . ... Who likes Star Wars? embarrasment

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by taft
YOU KICK IT REALLY HARD??? i stubbed my toe kicking it sad no expression erm C'mon?!

taft

Dr. Strangelove
DOS ANY1 WANT TOCHAT????????? confused

taft
ill pm it to u cuz i dont wont some n000bs to find it out

Rob Owns You
Oooohhohohoho have you seen Star Wars Episode 3!!!!!11!!! eek! This forum really needs a star wars forum sad I want 2 discuss how luke wants 2 grab vaders balls an join da dark side erm

taft
LAWL

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by taft
ill pm it to u cuz i dont wont some n000bs to find it out Yes! big grin Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Oooohhohohoho have you seen Star Wars Episode 3!!!!!11!!! eek! This forum really needs a star wars forum sad I want 2 discuss how luke wants 2 grab vaders balls an join da dark side erm Legendary! laughing

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Yes! big grin Legendary! laughing

Hay dont be laughin at me cuz Im a n000b sad I cant help it dat I havent grown ne KMC pubes yet sad

taft

The Tired Hiker

taft
havin fun with taht 濿?

Rob Owns You

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Holy n00000000bcakes how do u do dat??!!!!!?!!!!111 eek! Happy Dance eek!

I'll leave it up to taft to tell you. I vowed not to ever tell anyone. It's a sacred oath. erm

Rob Owns You
Aww cum on, tell de n000b da secret plz sad sad sad

The Tired Hiker
If I did, I'd get shot. erm

Rob Owns You
Will u get shot wit da n000biliminator? I got shot in da ass once wit dat gun erm

Ok Im done being a noob today laughing out loud

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Will u get shot wit da n000biliminator? I got shot in da ass once wit dat gun erm

Ok Im done being a noob today laughing out loud Yeah, you can only be a newb for so long. erm

Rob Owns You
True, I wish that noobs would take typing class and type actual words instead of being lazy and typing like this " TTH is da coolest guy on KMC, I want 2 meet him 2 nite and go bowling and eat chinese food wit him " erm

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
True, I wish that noobs would take typing class and type actual words instead of being lazy and typing like this " TTH is da coolest guy on KMC, I want 2 meet him 2 nite and go bowling and eat chinese food wit him " erm 2 tru! big grin

taft
lawl

Ken Kenobi
HI EVERy 1 im knew here. Dose ne1 want 2 b my frend??

OMG, kMC ro><0rz soooooooooooooooooooooo hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11oneoneone!!!!!!!!!!11111111

taft
bold

Bardock42
Does any1 know how to get a picture under your post

taft
ya i think you just put the link of ur image under ur post

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
HI EVERy 1 im knew here. Dose ne1 want 2 b my frend??

OMG, kMC ro><0rz soooooooooooooooooooooo hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11oneoneone!!!!!!!!!!11111111

edit srry wuz tryin 2 edit my msg

Bardock42
thx u big grin !!!!!!!111!!!!!!!

How u like my pic??????

Bardock42
Isn't just the greatest.....I lovt it..............luv ya all, u are tha bestestest forum in tha wuld :-)

buddha13
Im new dangit. Stop making fun of the rookies.

Imaginary
omg i luv harry potter tom felton is so hawwwt! omgomg n i hate emma watson stupid btch!!!1!1111!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!1 mad we cn all tlk abt HP here.


















Ergh, my brain hurts.

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by taft
lawl

Hey, what does lawl mean, anyway, exactly? embarrasment

taft
moives

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by buddha13
Im new dangit. Stop making fun of the rookies. Don't worry, one day you'll own this forum! big grin

taft
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Hey, what does lawl mean, anyway, exactly? embarrasment

law is the was i spell lol... its the super kewl dj way... or maybe im just wierd..... either way blah.. ya know

Cinemaddiction
HAY KMC IS PRETTY KEWL

A/S/L?

ANY GRRLS WANNA CAHT?

Bardock42
Does anyone of you remember that post in the Welcome forum aboot Star Wars....he always called it chapter I and said all the stuff Star Wars fans hat, I think it was for fun, but I ca't find it anymore sad

taft
PASTE

amity75
Hey everybody! Who's your favourite star wars character and was general grievous really darth maul?

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by taft
law is the was i spell lol... its the super kewl dj way... or maybe im just wierd..... either way blah.. ya know I likie!

LAWL!!! laughing laughing out loud
...................... big grin

amity75
Hey everyone, I've been a member here for oooh about 6 minutes now, I'm going to be leaving these forums and I'm sooooooooooo sad! I'll miss all the friends I've made and I'll always remember them! Will someone make a thread about me?

taft
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
I likie!

LAWL!!! laughing laughing out loud
...................... big grin

good phase one of Operation Laughing Out Loud... is complete ...mwahahahahahhahaano expression

Dogbert
LOL ok ok


You bitches better watch your language lest I infect your computer with a virus. By the way... what's Norton?

taft
norton... is a program that puts viruses on ur comp. then tells u u have viruses

Because I can
"dont argue with stupid ppl for they'll only bring you down to their level with years of experience"

Dogbert
Yea... trudat.

Hmm... I find those who say "Trudat" "shizzle" and "@&$&*$%" a lot noobs. Especially when it isn't surrounded by proper grammer.

I.E.

yo shizzle-stix thats sha shizzletrudat you @&$&*$%"

taft
i dont understand

Dogbert
Shut up noob.


How about we turn this thread around. Not all noobs are bad. Let's make fun of the generalizers instead!

Because I can
i'm with u, taft...... okay.... *walks off*

taft
raver santa

Dogbert
Wow... some people truly aren't good with vocabulary messed


Ok basically I was making fun of all that noob 'gangstas' and e-thugs, and then said lets make fun of the people who who make fun of noobs.

taft
ya

Clovie
hello

*next post*
neone here???

*next post* EYYY...neone to chat????

*next post* why did you leave me? cry

taft
becuz my back hurts

Because I can
haha
I came back.... dunno why..

taft
i know why

Fellatio
I'm new here, would anyone like to talk to me?

F. Ellatio

taft
dunno

Because I can
Originally posted by taft
i know why

Oh... really? Y?

Hullo, Fellatio!

taft
Originally posted by Because I can
Oh... really? Y?

Hullo, Fellatio!


ya i dooo no expression

Because I can
Y then?

taft
brcuz.. u dotn want to be alone no expression

Clovie
i'm very friendly. be friends with me!!!!!!!!!!

taft
give me a dollar

Clovie
dollar? one?

Because I can
YAY! i have a friend!
And yes, its true, I dont want to be alone... sad

stick out tongue but now i have a friend!

taft
Originally posted by Clovie
dollar? one?

yes just one

Because I can
y? Do u wanna friend too?

taft

Clovie
Originally posted by Because I can
YAY! i have a friend!
And yes, its true, I dont want to be alone... sad

stick out tongue but now i have a friend! what was your previous username? confused


Originally posted by taft
yes just one i don't have one sad

taft
Originally posted by Clovie
what was your previous username? confused


i don't have one sad

why that makes me a sad panda

http://paowang.com/blog/redrocks/upload/panda_sad.jpg

Because I can
My previous was sickley_in_lurv... y?

Clovie
you're a fluffy panda? eek!

Originally posted by Because I can
My previous was sickley_in_lurv... y? coz i remembered your sig and was sure it was the other username confused

taft
that might be true shifty

Because I can
Huh? Dw
Yeah, i need to change my sig... its really old..
Any ideas?

taft
how bout a wheres waldo sig???

Because I can
waldo?..... ummm
Maybe not.. any other ideas?

Clovie
Originally posted by taft
that might be true shifty oh really? shifty


Originally posted by Because I can
Huh? Dw
Yeah, i need to change my sig... its really old..
Any ideas? erm...i'm not having ideas...
for me sig is something totally random. usually confused


Originally posted by taft
how bout a wheres waldo sig??? someone had one once laughing out loud and there was NO waldo there cry

taft
lawl.. i made a wheres waldo image..ill post it reall sooon

Because I can
awwww... i'm sure u looked real hard

Clovie
Originally posted by Because I can
awwww... i'm sure u looked real hard there wasn't one. i've asked.

taft
here it is

Because I can
I SEE IT!! oMG O can see! for once
I got glasses and the worse eye sight in the world

taft
ya ... i didnt really try to hide jhim.. if u could tell

Clovie
i see him too eek!

taft
really??? OMG eek

Because I can
Lol
I hate not being able to see

taft
i wear glasses to.... geek

taft
but i dont have acne...... cuz im kew like that cool

Because I can
wtf? whats with the acne bit? Just cause someone has got glasses, aint mean they got acne

Clovie
and they can also have acne without glasses blink

Because I can
Yeah! u go girl... stick out tongue

Imaginary
Belle! eek!

Because I can
HULLO!! Nisha is pissing me off cause she hasn't been on in ages
Any idea y?

Imaginary
She's on now blink

Because I can
WAT?! Get her in here!

Hi, I'm _____ and its a cool place here, im new. I like to eat, watch TV, talk and play board games!! if anyone has anything that would help me here, please tell me it. thank you!!!

i saw sumat like that once in the welcome forum

nutella-spatz
n00B eh? n00z roxes cuz tey all ways no teh prefect speling!!1111

no expression

Bardock42
I think it was a joke but someone posted that in the Welcome forum:


Hi everyone, I am like so totally excited about ch.2! I mean, I wasn't a big Star Wars fan untill I saw Ch.1! I hadn't even seen those old Starwars movies, you know, the ones they were made in the 60's or something! I know that will probally make alot of you hard core star wars fans mad, but the special effects in those movies are terrible! I think that Lukas guy should remaster them and put them on DVD, then maybe they wouldn't look so cheesy! Anyways, I just want to say that I am so totally excited about Ch.2! I mean, i cant wait to see how Luke Skywalker turns into Darth vader, that is going to be so totally cool! I do think that Lukas could've got a better actress to play the young princess Laya! I mean, that girl from the professional looks nothing like Carie Fissher! Anyways, I was wondering if that hairy ape monster will be in Ch. 2, I remeber him from one of those old movies, and I thought he was funny! So if anyone knows please spill the beans!


Yes you guys!, I am like so totally serious about finding out if that ape man is going to be in Ch.2! Look, I know that I dont know alot about Star Wars, I have really tried my best to learn as much as I can, and I made an effort to get the old Star Wars movies on DVD, but no one sells them! I went to the Virgin Superstore Times Square, which is just 7 blocks south of where I live and they did not have them! The guy said that they had some on tape, some special edition or something like that, and that was it! I know that they must be on DVD somewhere! I refuse to buy anything on tape anymore, DVD is so much better! I dont meen to sound rude or anything, but I am frankly a little displeased at the lack of replies to my query! I looked at all the other posts, and they all have replies in the double digits, and mine had only 2! This is a little embarassing! So please, if anyone knows if that nice hairy man is going to be in Ch 2 please let me know! I really like him, he was funny and not scarry like that Dart Vayder dude! Ohh, before I forget, I think that Lukas guy is so dumb! I mean in Ch1, Laya was A Queen, but in the old movies they call her princess! What's up with that?, Does she get demoted to princess or something?, I am like so totally confused it aint even funny!


Shoey!!!! That's the apes name! I called my friend who lives down in the village, and he said that he is pretty sure that shoey will not be in Episode 2! I feel so dumb calling it Ch 2! Sorry guys! Oh, and he just busted out lauging when I asked him about Princess Laya! He explained the entire situation concerning her! I am a little upset about shoey not being in Episode 2, but what can you do?, and who knows, maybe Kevin is wrong! Let's hope he's wrong, because shoey is totally kewl!!! Oh, he also said that there are no Star Wars DVD's but that he is sure that Ch1, I mean episode 1 is going to be released over Christmas, because he heard that a department store in Paris is planning on a big marketing campaign to promote the Ch1 DVD! So when that one comes out, I'll get it! We'll since I know about shoey, theres really no reason for me to post on this board anymore, besides, it's not like anyone answered any of my questions anyways! We'll i'll see you all later, and MAY YOU BE WITH THE FORCE!!!!


I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you people didn't think you'd hear from me again! Everyone, brace yourselves! I went to Blockbuster yesterday, rented Episodes IV-VI and Episode I and watched them all! I am now 100% knowledgeable about the Star Wars universe! I feel so stupid, it was Chewy, not Shoey, I must of heard wrong(damn cell phones!)Oh, I am now like so totally excited about episode 2! I cant wait to see how Anakin turns into Darth Vader! Do you think they kill his mother?, That is the only reason I can think of for him to turn to the dark side! I wonder what happens to the Jedi Council! Poor Yoda goes from living in Couriscant to that nasty dump of a planet!!! Is he and Obiwan the only Jedis that survive?, Wow, I cant wait for Episode 2 to come out!

P0oONY
"Stop calling me a ****ing noob wankers, or I'll kick your ass..."

Always so aggressive..

They would through in spelling errors though

Bardock42

nutella-spatz
Originally posted by Bardock42
I think it was a joke but someone posted that in the Welcome forum:


Hi everyone, I am like so totally excited about ch.2! I mean, I wasn't a big Star Wars fan untill I saw Ch.1! I hadn't even seen those old Starwars movies, you know, the ones they were made in the 60's or something! I know that will probally make alot of you hard core star wars fans mad, but the special effects in those movies are terrible! I think that Lukas guy should remaster them and put them on DVD, then maybe they wouldn't look so cheesy! Anyways, I just want to say that I am so totally excited about Ch.2! I mean, i cant wait to see how Luke Skywalker turns into Darth vader, that is going to be so totally cool! I do think that Lukas could've got a better actress to play the young princess Laya! I mean, that girl from the professional looks nothing like Carie Fissher! Anyways, I was wondering if that hairy ape monster will be in Ch. 2, I remeber him from one of those old movies, and I thought he was funny! So if anyone knows please spill the beans!


Yes you guys!, I am like so totally serious about finding out if that ape man is going to be in Ch.2! Look, I know that I dont know alot about Star Wars, I have really tried my best to learn as much as I can, and I made an effort to get the old Star Wars movies on DVD, but no one sells them! I went to the Virgin Superstore Times Square, which is just 7 blocks south of where I live and they did not have them! The guy said that they had some on tape, some special edition or something like that, and that was it! I know that they must be on DVD somewhere! I refuse to buy anything on tape anymore, DVD is so much better! I dont meen to sound rude or anything, but I am frankly a little displeased at the lack of replies to my query! I looked at all the other posts, and they all have replies in the double digits, and mine had only 2! This is a little embarassing! So please, if anyone knows if that nice hairy man is going to be in Ch 2 please let me know! I really like him, he was funny and not scarry like that Dart Vayder dude! Ohh, before I forget, I think that Lukas guy is so dumb! I mean in Ch1, Laya was A Queen, but in the old movies they call her princess! What's up with that?, Does she get demoted to princess or something?, I am like so totally confused it aint even funny!


Shoey!!!! That's the apes name! I called my friend who lives down in the village, and he said that he is pretty sure that shoey will not be in Episode 2! I feel so dumb calling it Ch 2! Sorry guys! Oh, and he just busted out lauging when I asked him about Princess Laya! He explained the entire situation concerning her! I am a little upset about shoey not being in Episode 2, but what can you do?, and who knows, maybe Kevin is wrong! Let's hope he's wrong, because shoey is totally kewl!!! Oh, he also said that there are no Star Wars DVD's but that he is sure that Ch1, I mean episode 1 is going to be released over Christmas, because he heard that a department store in Paris is planning on a big marketing campaign to promote the Ch1 DVD! So when that one comes out, I'll get it! We'll since I know about shoey, theres really no reason for me to post on this board anymore, besides, it's not like anyone answered any of my questions anyways! We'll i'll see you all later, and MAY YOU BE WITH THE FORCE!!!!


I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you people didn't think you'd hear from me again! Everyone, brace yourselves! I went to Blockbuster yesterday, rented Episodes IV-VI and Episode I and watched them all! I am now 100% knowledgeable about the Star Wars universe! I feel so stupid, it was Chewy, not Shoey, I must of heard wrong(damn cell phones!)Oh, I am now like so totally excited about episode 2! I cant wait to see how Anakin turns into Darth Vader! Do you think they kill his mother?, That is the only reason I can think of for him to turn to the dark side! I wonder what happens to the Jedi Council! Poor Yoda goes from living in Couriscant to that nasty dump of a planet!!! Is he and Obiwan the only Jedis that survive?, Wow, I cant wait for Episode 2 to come out!

I do hope it was a joke. erm no expression

Bardock42
Either way it highly amused me

hotsauce6548
How do I post a reply?

Bardock42
hahaha...

IceWithin
Hi, my name's Amy and I love Harry Potter!
Does anyone have Daniel Radcliffe's email?
if you do please email me to: [email protected]
thank you!

dark1365
133t!!!!!!!!!

IceWithin
Originally posted by Bardock42
I think it was a joke but someone posted that in the Welcome forum:


Hi everyone, I am like so totally excited about ch.2! I mean, I wasn't a big Star Wars fan untill I saw Ch.1! I hadn't even seen those old Starwars movies, you know, the ones they were made in the 60's or something! I know that will probally make alot of you hard core star wars fans mad, but the special effects in those movies are terrible! I think that Lukas guy should remaster them and put them on DVD, then maybe they wouldn't look so cheesy! Anyways, I just want to say that I am so totally excited about Ch.2! I mean, i cant wait to see how Luke Skywalker turns into Darth vader, that is going to be so totally cool! I do think that Lukas could've got a better actress to play the young princess Laya! I mean, that girl from the professional looks nothing like Carie Fissher! Anyways, I was wondering if that hairy ape monster will be in Ch. 2, I remeber him from one of those old movies, and I thought he was funny! So if anyone knows please spill the beans!


Yes you guys!, I am like so totally serious about finding out if that ape man is going to be in Ch.2! Look, I know that I dont know alot about Star Wars, I have really tried my best to learn as much as I can, and I made an effort to get the old Star Wars movies on DVD, but no one sells them! I went to the Virgin Superstore Times Square, which is just 7 blocks south of where I live and they did not have them! The guy said that they had some on tape, some special edition or something like that, and that was it! I know that they must be on DVD somewhere! I refuse to buy anything on tape anymore, DVD is so much better! I dont meen to sound rude or anything, but I am frankly a little displeased at the lack of replies to my query! I looked at all the other posts, and they all have replies in the double digits, and mine had only 2! This is a little embarassing! So please, if anyone knows if that nice hairy man is going to be in Ch 2 please let me know! I really like him, he was funny and not scarry like that Dart Vayder dude! Ohh, before I forget, I think that Lukas guy is so dumb! I mean in Ch1, Laya was A Queen, but in the old movies they call her princess! What's up with that?, Does she get demoted to princess or something?, I am like so totally confused it aint even funny!


Shoey!!!! That's the apes name! I called my friend who lives down in the village, and he said that he is pretty sure that shoey will not be in Episode 2! I feel so dumb calling it Ch 2! Sorry guys! Oh, and he just busted out lauging when I asked him about Princess Laya! He explained the entire situation concerning her! I am a little upset about shoey not being in Episode 2, but what can you do?, and who knows, maybe Kevin is wrong! Let's hope he's wrong, because shoey is totally kewl!!! Oh, he also said that there are no Star Wars DVD's but that he is sure that Ch1, I mean episode 1 is going to be released over Christmas, because he heard that a department store in Paris is planning on a big marketing campaign to promote the Ch1 DVD! So when that one comes out, I'll get it! We'll since I know about shoey, theres really no reason for me to post on this board anymore, besides, it's not like anyone answered any of my questions anyways! We'll i'll see you all later, and MAY YOU BE WITH THE FORCE!!!!


I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you people didn't think you'd hear from me again! Everyone, brace yourselves! I went to Blockbuster yesterday, rented Episodes IV-VI and Episode I and watched them all! I am now 100% knowledgeable about the Star Wars universe! I feel so stupid, it was Chewy, not Shoey, I must of heard wrong(damn cell phones!)Oh, I am now like so totally excited about episode 2! I cant wait to see how Anakin turns into Darth Vader! Do you think they kill his mother?, That is the only reason I can think of for him to turn to the dark side! I wonder what happens to the Jedi Council! Poor Yoda goes from living in Couriscant to that nasty dump of a planet!!! Is he and Obiwan the only Jedis that survive?, Wow, I cant wait for Episode 2 to come out!

omfg thats just genius

dark1365
Yeah that was. I'll go check the Welcome Forum out.

ApolloX
im new h0w d0 you p0st p1cs

dark1365
**** you!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

IceWithin
Originally posted by IceWithin
Hi, my name's Amy and I love Harry Potter!
Does anyone have Daniel Radcliffe's email?
if you do please email me to: [email protected]
thank you!

plz ppl! i realy need daniel rdcliffe's email!!!

thanks!

PrinceofBlades
O well um embarrasment just to let you know I mean to right that...yeah totally had it all thought up...i'm not a noob...*begins to take a few steps back*

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by IceWithin
plz ppl! i realy need daniel rdcliffe's email!!!

thanks!

Really?...shifty

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>