Pranks Over!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freeak_ish
The thread got moved 2 the Off Topic Forum!!!! IT WAS NEVER MEANT 2 GO THAT FAR!!! so i pm'd CM and told him its a prank, put it on my zig (althought i cant c my zig stick out tongue ) and put it in the thread that it was a prank...I'M NEVER DOIN SUM'M LIKE THIS AGAIN!!!!!.......much roll eyes (sarcastic)

i love u all tho wink

NOW LETS PAAARRRR-TAY!!!! bangreen
RUM ON THE HOUSE!!! drunk

JohnnyBloom
messed don't really understand ...
BUT RUM PARTY IS GOOD FOR ME!!!

The_Red_Dagon
Does 'oo need wum?

JohnnyBloom
everyone needs rum!

Pirate_mad
What? What happened?

xXLauriëXx
it was a "joke"
and now we're drinking rum erm

The_Red_Dagon
eek! Rum!

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Freeak_ish
The thread got moved 2 the Off Topic Forum!!!! IT WAS NEVER MEANT 2 GO THAT FAR!!! so i pm'd CM and told him its a prank, put it on my zig (althought i cant c my zig stick out tongue ) and put it in the thread that it was a prank...I'M NEVER DOIN SUM'M LIKE THIS AGAIN!!!!!.......much roll eyes (sarcastic)

i love u all tho wink

NOW LETS PAAARRRR-TAY!!!! bangreen
RUM ON THE HOUSE!!! drunk

your a real sicko y'know!!

Leukemia is nothing to joke about! no

that is not a prank.... a prank is telling putting a bucket of water over a door or covering someone in tar & feathers.. not telling people your going to die!! mad

You should get banned for being stupid!

lets hope god doesn't punish you by actually giving you four months to live you stupid little girl!

Freeak_ish
It's an INTERNET prank erm and yeah i know Leukemia ia a pritty serious thing but u dont know the full story...agh....y am i explaining myself 2 u? i dont even know u!!! goh...

COTTON MAN
well i see that i should open my mind and have a better imagination of pranks.....big grin

eventhough u had me ticken as in i beleived u it was a classicbig grin

anywho who wonts chese every1 likes chesebig grin

JohnnyBloom
look let's just break open the rum eh???

... and grab some of that cheese whilst we're at it!!

xXLauriëXx
cheese and rum... mmm

Freeak_ish
stick out tongue *shoves all the cheese in pockets and dissapears* WHOOPS roll eyes (sarcastic)
*comes bak, grabs all the rum then dissapears again*

COTTON MAN
hmmmmmmm than grabs freakish and steals the rum and chese and puts freakish in my pochet

JohnnyBloom
what kind of cheese?

JohnnyBloom
lol sorry - but it occured to me that there were loads of different types of cheeses and i was wondering which type it was!! big grin

«§hõnknêss»
blink

COTTON MAN
its the kind thast yallow

JohnnyBloom
oh i see - SO much clearer now!

xXLauriëXx
laughing out loud
as long as it wasn't stilton... sick

JohnnyBloom
eurgh - bluey cheese is smelly??
sorry to all cheese lovers out there but who would want to eat mould?

xXLauriëXx
that's what i try to tell my parents..
they insist that this mould is an exception, and should most defintely be eaten. i disagree.

JohnnyBloom
no mould is an exception!

xXLauriëXx
i know! it's icky sick

Phoenix
Guys, don't forget we have the Pirate Party for randomness...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.