A ****en hate my job!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
I told my parents I wanted to quit and they said no. I got so upset I was in tears.

Tomorrow I'm going to ring up and tell them I quit. I just pray to God they don't say "We need two weeks notice."

taft
good for u ..........u tell them.....

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by BlackC@t
I told my parents I wanted to quit and they said no. I got so upset I was in tears.

Tomorrow I'm going to ring up and tell them I quit. I just pray to God they don't say "We need two weeks notice."

If they say that, BC, it is bullshit. If you don't want to work there, then don't, but try to find new work asap! Just keep the ball rolling is all. No job is worth suffering if you don't like it. Remember, you can always quit! Just don't use them on your next resume as a reference and it won't matter. wink

Ken Kenobi
I just quit my job 2 days ago. I couldn't be happier. That place sucked. smokin'

taft
i dont have a job no expression tooo lazy ... plus i dont want to cut my hair

BlackC@t
That's some great advice TH. I don't think I'm ready for a job just yet.

I want to enjoy being a kid for a little longer. Growing up sucks!

Justice Pie
Tell them you find their lack of faith disturbing and then force choke them through the phone.

BlackC@t
I will. The dark side always wins evil face...

Because I can
In Australia, i cant work yet... need to be 14 and 9 months

Imaginary
I'm not even 14 laughing out loud

BlackC@t
You're not aloud on this site, You have to be 14 years old.

Because I can
No u don't, ur meant to be 13

BlackC@t
Really? confused

Oh well. Tomatoe, tamatoe...

Because I can
Isn't it Tomato?

DeRFmAn
indeed it is

IceWithin
Really? confused

Oh well. Tomatoe, tamatoe...
Originally posted by Because I can
Isn't it Tomato?
Originally posted by DeRFmAn
indeed it is

hysterical

snehin

Tomorrow I'm going to ring up and tell them I quit. I just pray to God they don't say "We need two weeks notice." ah work who doesn't hate it i haven't slept in a long time for my work but this is my school work!!

Your Angel
you were far to young to get a job to begin with. Ofcourse you were going to hate your job, you're not old enough to get any fun jobs yet! I understand why you parents won't allow you to quit, you can't go through life quitting everything just because "it's not fun". You should've checked the place out completely, that includes talking to some of the employees. You made your bed now you have to sleep in it.

sblomie545
i can't really get a job until in 16 here... one more year...

PrinceofBlades

What's the job?

eggmayo
No jobs till 16 for anyone unless you live in a village here.

Your Angel
15 1/2 here. Which is stupid. There is no freaking reason for kids to have a job. They're not responsible enough to have an actual job.

eggmayo

PrinceofBlades
I work, but I work in a family buisness. The pay is great, but I don't really like it...

Your Angel
Well right, I can understand why some teens need to get a job, ya know, if the parents are tight on money. But for kids to get a job just so they can buy that new stereo or that camera cell phone, or ya know, crap that they'll like for 10 minutes after they get it and then it starts to collect dust is stupid

Your Angel
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
I work, but I work in a family buisness. The pay is great, but I don't really like it...

I work in the family business too and that's plenty for me.

Captain REX
I should get a job, but I'll wait until I stop reading another BC self-pity thread. big grin

Your Angel
laughing out loud

Captain REX
big grin

BlackC@t
Oh, it's you.

Apparently I have to write a resignation and give two weeks notice rolleyes1

Vivien
I had a job once.
I juit it so I could spend more time with my Ninja Turtle toys.
Pizza Power!!!

Captain REX
Oh, it's you.

Oh, it's me. big grin

Lana
Originally posted by Captain REX
I should get a job, but I'll wait until I stop reading another BC self-pity thread. big grin

ZING!

Captain REX
Beep!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.