Useless or bad scenes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jeffr
I'll start with just one, the scene where Anakin goes to kill all the young Jedi apprentices. Either leave the scene out, or afterwards, have Yoda discover the mess of dismembered body parts.

Of course an R rated version where you see Anakin slice up the little kids would be cool for a blood thirsty audience.

Darth_Rankkor
I go with that one. I've already mentioned that question in one of my posts. at least one gory scene :P GL tease with anakin entering the chamber and then ... nothing

jeffr
There also could have been a scene where Anakin slices up Jar Jar, but the audience would probably cheer during this scene.

Darth_Rankkor
I know I would hahahahaha

Justice Pie
Originally posted by jeffr
I'll start with just one, the scene where Anakin goes to kill all the young Jedi apprentices. Either leave the scene out, or afterwards, have Yoda discover the mess of dismembered body parts.

Of course an R rated version where you see Anakin slice up the little kids would be cool for a blood thirsty audience.

By not showing it, it allows you to create your own idea of what Anakin does to the kids.

And by having that scene in the movie, it shows how far Anakin has fallen. It's necessary. Can you think of a better way to show how coldhearted someone has become, other then hacking away at 'younglings'?(hate that term)

Darth_Rankkor
Nevertheless it should be shown

jeffr
Ok, but when the Jedi arrive later and see the kids, they aren't sliced up, just "minor" burns from a light saber. He could have use force choke on them all maybe, but this wouldn't have left burns.

If they couldn't show him hacking up the kids, they could have shown the mess left aftewards.

Darth_Rankkor
true true

Celebrate
it shows anakin killing some of the 'younglings' in the security hologram, but it's not that much. they should have added more lol

PVS
cant we just make one bitching and moaning thread and let it stay at that?

Celebrate
?

PVS
Originally posted by Celebrate
?

i was vague? ok
please take a minute to view the other threads on the forum.
its "i dont like this" and "i hate that" and "wtf is this" and "this scene sucked". i appreciate that the starter of this thread chose to make it a general thread as opposed to all the others, so perhaps all b!tching and moaning should be merged and left here.

cal31
Originally posted by PVS
i was vague? ok
please take a minute to view the other threads on the forum.
its "i dont like this" and "i hate that" and "wtf is this" and "this scene sucked". i appreciate that the starter of this thread chose to make it a general thread as opposed to all the others, so perhaps all b!tching and moaning should be merged and left here. Or just limit everyone who joined since April one start of a thread, since they are the ones doing it for the most part.

Dresta
i hope when the DVD is released it will hav some deleted scenes with anakin killing all the jedi in the jedi temple

((The_Anomaly))
are u insane!? you want to see sliced up children, what the hell is wrong with you...seriously...

it was fine as is, and far more artistic and dark the way lucas did it...

maybe you should seek some therapy...

Dresta
YEAH, sliced up children!!!!!!

cal31
Double post

cal31
Wowno

Darth Halo
Well since this forum is bitching and complaning I think the wookie planet should have been cut out. Maybe they could have had a scene of grievous taking Palpy...... I hate to say it but the LOE book had some choice material that happens or actually sets the story for ROTs

vvvrulz
I think showing Anakin slice and dice the seperatists made up for hiding the younglings massacre. (Younglings... who thought of that). It would have been a little too sadistic for the audience, and besides we all knew what was about to unfold anyway.

PVS
i wanted to see anakin slaughter jedi, not toddlers.
i understand why he killed the children, to solidify his evil...
but he ONLY killed children. i mean wtf? THE CHOSEN ONE!!!!
THE ULTIMATE POWER!!!! DARTH F##%$# VADER!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY WE GET TO SEE HIM...kill kids....wtf?

cal31
You know what, while we're at it, let's have Anakin cut Padme's head off instead, and let's have Obi Wan slice up Anakin limb by limb, I mean seriously, what the hell are some of you guys thinking?

matreid
Originally posted by cal31
You know what, while we're at it, let's have Anakin cut Padme's head off instead, and let's have Obi Wan slice up Anakin limb by limb, I mean seriously, what the hell are some of you guys thinking?

LOL! its sad but true...

Darth_Rankkor
I'm thinking for instance that we could have seen more anakin in action.

idiot_1185
Anakin did his first ever force choke on padme.....That shows how much he has sunk...

Neo_Version 7
i kinda disliked the scene where Anakin finally figures out Palps is a Sith.

I mean, c'mon dude. It's so ****ing obvious! stick out tongue

grey fox
1- kill kids

2-kill jar-jar binks (heck this is mandatory)

3-finish the force choke on padme (you know the whole neck snapping scene in a new hope)

4- make obi-wan lose the quasi british accent

thats all i can think up right now

OB1-adobe

Its over, Let it go, move on.....

ApolloX

That is one of my favorite scenes! It is so sad. How can you not like it?

DenKi
I would of liked to see the Camera Zoom into the Temple through the Doors Anakin and the Troopers came in and zoom all the way into it and then we see Anakin Battling afew Jedis

Justice Pie
Originally posted by DenKi
I would of liked to see the Camera Zoom into the Temple through the Doors Anakin and the Troopers came in and zoom all the way into it and then we see Anakin Battling afew Jedis

Think 'DVD Extended Edition'.
We'll definitely see a few more scenes when it's released.

botankus
Originally posted by cal31
Or just limit everyone who joined since April one start of a thread, since they are the ones doing it for the most part.

That should apply for all KMC forums. One thread per month MAX.

DARTH DADDY
I would agree with more of him fighting at the temple, but the scene with the kids was just fine the way it was made. The only thing I would also say is that not all of the kids may have been together. The ones that he sliced up would have been in the room that they were in and the ones that Yoda and OB1 found were killed by troopers and Vader. That's why not all of them were cut up. It was nice to see at least one take on the troopers before he got himself killed. I think they should have gone more into GG. THey didn't explain enough about him, or what he was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.