Name the most over and underrated character in comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
What character deserves respect, but doesn't get it.
What character gets respect , but doesn't deserve it.

Scoobless
Nova (Richard Rider) should get more damn respect..... he should be signed up to the New Avengers

Punisher gets too much respect... he's just a FOO with a bunch of guns

DigiMark007
Jubilee gosh-darnnit. Why the hell hasn't she got the mandatory "ridiculous X-Men upgrade" yet?? She's cute too.

Too much respect...I could name lots on this forum, but we know who they are. Every Spider-Man villian though...Spidey should be done with the likes of Doc Ock, Mysterio, Vulture, etc. and trade them in for a real set of villians that should be able to hang with him. I get sick of tools like Shocker and stuff given Spidey fits.

-DM

FieryBalrog
please please please please please please please dont upgrade Jubilee. eek!

Gryn Jabar
Overrated: Wolverine. Batman.
Under-rated: jubilee.

leonheartmm
overrated, surfer, apocalypse, pheonix, wolverine, batman,
underrated:nate grey, cable, onslaught, franklin richards, dr strange

Mainstream
Originally posted by leonheartmm
overrated, surfer, apocalypse, pheonix, wolverine, batman,
underrated:nate grey, cable, onslaught, franklin richards, dr strange

you dare mock lord Apocalypse child?!

Zahit
Namor The Sub-Mariner should get WAY more respect by writers and fans.
He's Marvel's first super-hero. Only Superman and Batman are older.

Wolverine deserves a LOT of respect.
But fanboys and some writers give him WAY too much.
When he's written properly: THAT's respect.
When he's shown to do illogicall feats of godliness....NOT respectful.

Mainstream
magneto over rated as my lord and master Apocalypse gets almost no respect....it wounds my heart.

Sentry
Overrated: Aquaman and his damn telepathy...

Underrated: Namor The Sub Mariner...Aquaman lifted a city in water! He's stronger than Sub Mariner! My A$$! What's the issue number? That's right, their is none. Only a picture. Check these two comics out and it'll show how strong Namor is.

Scoobless
Namor also forced a large ship against the current of a whirlpool in Avengers.....

the Avengers on board the ship couldn't do anything about the whirlpool and then the ship just jars and stops..... they don't know whats going on and one of them comments
"something stopped us, something strong"
then Namor flies up and joins the story..... of course later on he gets knocked around by some black and white guy and none of the Avengers can stop him... until Thor shows up and gives him a kick-in... so while he may be under-rated... he's still not close to Thor strength

Sentry
Originally posted by Scoobless
Namor also forced a large ship against the current of a whirlpool in Avengers.....

the Avengers on board the ship couldn't do anything about the whirlpool and then the ship just jars and stops..... they don't know whats going on and one of them comments
"something stopped us, something strong"
then Namor flies up and joins the story..... of course later on he gets knocked around by some black and white guy and none of the Avengers can stop him... until Thor shows up and gives him a kick-in... so while he may be under-rated... he's still not close to Thor strength

But he's still stronger than Aquaman.

Sentry
Oh he broke out of the Crimson Bands Of Cyttorrak. Something even Galactus couldn't do. I didn't specify it up there.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Sentry
Oh he broke out of the Crimson Bands Of Cyttorrak. Something even Galactus couldn't do. I didn't specify it up there.

who was casting them?

Sentry
Strange

DigiMark007
Didn't Strange stop concentrating though??? Or was that when the Hulk broke out of them.

I'll vote Sentry for underrated. We all suspect that he's much less powerful than he's supposed to be, but the very (very) few accounts we have all point to him being the strongest hero Earth has (except maybe for Franklin and Current Scarlet Witch). I'd prefer to think of him as being at near-Galactus level...and anyone who doubts me is welcome to give me an issue numebr that proves otherwise. stick out tongue

-DM

shaber
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Overrated: Wolverine. Batman.
Under-rated: jubilee.

Darkclaw and sparrow? teehee

armandovalles
Most Over-Rated: Sentry

Most Under-Rated: Firelord

nigel45
Overrated: Aquaman and his damn telepathy...

Underrated: Namor The Sub Mariner...Aquaman lifted a city in water! He's stronger than Sub Mariner! My A$$! What's the issue number? That's right, their is none. Only a picture. Check these two comics out and it'll show how strong Namor is.

Aquaman gets very little respect as it is. Even if Namor could beat him, doesn't mean he's not good.

long pig
mad Strange left namor with the bands around him, and was no longer concentraiting on keeping them conjured, the narrator of the comic even comments on it, saying something like "unbreakable they may be, but only with concentration!" then namor breaks them.
Hulk broke them too, but only after Strange was unconcious.big grin

I don't think Sabretooth gets enough respect, he should never lose to wolverine again now that he's upgraded.

The Defender's as a team never gets respect either.

Sentry
Originally posted by long pig
mad Strange left namor with the bands around him, and was no longer concentraiting on keeping them conjured, the narrator of the comic even comments on it, saying something like "unbreakable they may be, but only with concentration!" then namor breaks them.
Hulk broke them too, but only after Strange was unconcious.big grin

I don't think Sabretooth gets enough respect, he should never lose to wolverine again now that he's upgraded.

The Defender's as a team never gets respect either.

Sorry for offending your dad longpig stick out tongue Just Kiddinglaughing

long pig
laughing bastard!

BENITO
Jubilee
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowlands/1253/battle.html

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by BENITO
Jubilee

Sucks.

BENITO
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Sucks.

seen the Battle log Though she beat up the Mandarin.

DigiMark007
Anyone know the issue where Jubilee and Wolverine fight the Sentinels together (it may have happened more than once)...I'd be interested to see that one. Or the one where she knocks Wolverine on his ass.

Anyway, she got my vote for most underrated back on page 1...glad she's getting some noteriety (check out the site, anyone who doubts me...she's had some impressive showings).

-DM

BENITO
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Anyone know the issue where Jubilee and Wolverine fight the Sentinels together (it may have happened more than once)...I'd be interested to see that one. Or the one where she knocks Wolverine on his ass.

Anyway, she got my vote for most underrated back on page 1...glad she's getting some noteriety (check out the site, anyone who doubts me...she's had some impressive showings).

-DM
yes she is actually quite good fighter with some good powers but she's not very defencive and she is annoying at times but some is jean.

long pig
The funny thing about jubilee is, she'd kick everyone of our asses if she wanted to.
A blast to the face and a kick to the marbles, and 99% of us would be down for the count.

armandovalles
yea.

brainchild81
Overrated--Batman (Even though he's still a great character)
Underrated--Taskmaster

BENITO
The funny thing about jubilee is, she'd kick everyone of our asses if she wanted to.
A blast to the face and a kick to the marbles, and 99% of us would be down for the count.

Not me I'd Flirt my way out of it Damn my blonde hair and pretty face.

armandovalles
Overrated: Hulk - I think he's overrated cuz people think just cuz he has unlimited strength he can beat anyone. Thats true, to a point. He doesnt have unlimited strength from the start, it takes him longer than people think to get up to someone like Juggernaut's level of strength, and by that time he would be kncoked out.

Underrated: Gladiator - Everyone says Silver Surfer can beat him so easily by blasting him with radiation. Its true, if he hits him. Gladiator is not just gonna stand there and let himself get shot. Gladiator has proven to be faster than SS, so he could just keep dodgin the blasts and get to SS close up and pummel him.

brainchild81
Couldn't SS just radiate from his body though?

armandovalles
no, only through his hands and eyes. Those are the only places where his body can generate energy through.

chucktaylor
Overrated- Wolverine
Underrated- Namor

Well...to me...

long pig
Namor is very underrated. Ask DarkCrawler.

We both made Respek threads for him.

Nightstick
I find the Punisher to be severly underrated too many people think he is just some "foo with a bunch of guns". When such thing are said it leaves me with the distinct impression that said persons have read very little in the way of Punisher material.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Nightstick
I find the Punisher to be severly underrated too many people think he is just some "foo with a bunch of guns".

who said that?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

whirlysplat
Originally posted by armandovalles
Most Over-Rated: Sentry

His not really rated at all though by anyone intelligent Armandobig grin

I take your point thoughsmile

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

DigiMark007
Originally posted by BENITO
Jubilee
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowlands/1253/battle.html

Felt the need to start Page 3 with this, if only to be annoying (and because of my new Jubilee sig...hehe).

-DM cool

...???!! Damnit. I counted wrong...

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Zahit
Namor The Sub-Mariner should get WAY more respect by writers and fans.
He's Marvel's first super-hero. Only Superman and Batman are older.

Wolverine deserves a LOT of respect.
But fanboys and some writers give him WAY too much.
When he's written properly: THAT's respect.
When he's shown to do illogicall feats of godliness....NOT respectful.

I thought Namor was older....

He is underrated, as well as Wonder Woman, sometimes flash, Supergirl, Power Girl (for obvious reasons), Cyclops, Nightwing, and many others.

Overrated: wolverine, deathstroke, batman, some think these guys are taking on superman characters with their fists alone.

CorderaMitchell
Overrated: Hulk - I think he's overrated cuz people think just cuz he has unlimited strength he can beat anyone. Thats true, to a point. He doesnt have unlimited strength from the start, it takes him longer than people think to get up to someone like Juggernaut's level of strength, and by that time he would be kncoked out.

Underrated: Gladiator - Everyone says Silver Surfer can beat him so easily by blasting him with radiation. Its true, if he hits him. Gladiator is not just gonna stand there and let himself get shot. Gladiator has proven to be faster than SS, so he could just keep dodgin the blasts and get to SS close up and pummel him.

hulk is VERY overrated, he's cool but damn.

Hulk: he gets stronger, so he wins.

wolverine: he has claws, he heals, he wins

Batman: he finds a way.

Thing is underrated though.

Spiderkid515
over: superman, surfer, wolverine
underrated: jubilee

jrodslam
Over-rated - Wolverine
Under-rated - Daredevil

jrodslam
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I thought Namor was older....

Superman - June 1938

Namor - April 1939

Batman - May 1939

Not older than Supes, but older than Bats.

black robb
Over rated:Captain America (yeah, i said it) Wolverine(I like him too but come on...)Batman(i like him but,once again...) Angel,Bishop

Underrated:Black Panther,Thing

Sentry
Originally posted by jrodslam
Over-rated - Wolverine
Under-rated - Daredevil

Oh my god, I agree with you again!!! Daredevil needs more respect!!!

Hell is freezing over. laughing

jrodslam
Oh my god, I agree with you again!!! Daredevil needs more respect!!!

Hell is freezing over. laughing

Yes he does. I did notice that its been kinda chilly down here. devil

Batman Wins
Overated Spdierman just because hes a New Yorker, and new yorkers are full of themselves.

Underated superman, he is realy good.

Over rated Wolverine
underated Nightwing

Sentry
Originally posted by Batman Wins
because hes a New Yorker, and new yorkers are full of themselves.

Was that really necessary? A lot of people I know live in New York, and their good people.

Batman Wins
Was that really necessary? A lot of people I know live in New York, and their good people.

Dude I live in New York, i didnt sauy they are Bad, I just said they think to much of them selves.

Sentry
Dude I live in New York, i didnt sauy they are Bad, I just said they think to much of them selves.

Ok

jrodslam
Overated Spdierman just because hes a New Yorker, and new yorkers are full of themselves.

I think that its only a few New York characters in particular.

Original 5 X-Men are New Yorkers
F.F. - New York
Punisher i believe
Daredevil
Cage
Iron Man
Dr. Strange, just to name a few.

Marvels main characters are New Yorkers. I dont think hometown has anything to do with it. Imo.

Spiderman just wise-cracks alot to make his enemies look stupid.

I dont think hes over-rated though. Hes right where he belongs, and gets the respect he deserves. As Marvels flagship character, hes very balanced compared to the likes of one such as Wolverine.

All my opinion ofcourse. big grin

long pig
Marvel thinks EVERYONE is from new york.

olympian
Streeth level guys are usually the most overrated. Of the top at marvel Thing and Namor are the most underrated.

long pig
MoonKnight is underrated.

Maybe it's his bright white outfit that would totally clash with being out at night.

CorderaMitchell

Underated superman, he is realy good.

Over rated Wolverine
underated Nightwing

Spiderman is thoroughly hated on these forums.

CorderaMitchell
Superman - June 1938

Namor - April 1939

Batman - May 1939

Not older than Supes, but older than Bats.

thats what I meant.

tkitna
Over rated - Daredevil. I've been out of comics for awhile, but why the huge upgrade? Now he's like almost the greatest martial artist in Marvel and somebody even showed me a pic of him tossing a car upside down. Was it that long ago that he was pretty much ignored by the heavier weights?

Under rated - Iron Fist. This character has potential, now if Marvel would just do something with him.

CorderaMitchell
popularity determines characters.

willRules
In my opinion ( you are all probably gonna disagree with me ! lol) I think Xavier can be underrated. He is the worlds most powerful telepath for cryin out loud, he beat shadow king in astral combat! but cos everyone and their mother is a telepath these days all they see is a bald guy in a wheel chair.

Pointinel
overrated - apocalypse

underrated - daredevil, thing, cyclops (esp. movie version)

DarkCrawler
Underrated: Namor

olympian
"MoonKnight is underrated.

Maybe it's his bright white outfit that would totally clash with being out at night."

I dont think hes a case of being underrated. Its more like being an obscure character and underused. Underrated is for example Namor who even with his rep and showings pll still think hes way below the top tier.

CorderaMitchell
Xavier is underrated because he's kind, ruthless characters get more credit, noone wants to see the guy on a wheelchair speaking of morals, he'd never get his own comic.

willRules
Xavier is underrated because he's kind, ruthless characters get more credit, noone wants to see the guy on a wheelchair speaking of morals, he'd never get his own comic. [/QU

good point. But he is still underrated when he is immensely powerful and intelligent. plus he may not have as many scruples as people think. especially ultimate Xavier........................

jrodslam
Multiple Man is another underrated character in my eyes.

So is Robocop.

People say Terminator could beat him? Pfft. I laugh at that comment.

willRules, I agree. Prof. X is highly underrated.

Hegemon875
Multiple Man is another underrated character in my eyes.

So is Robocop.

People say Terminator could beat him? Pfft. I laugh at that comment.

willRules, I agree. Prof. X is highly underrated.

hold on a minute you dont think the terminator would take down robocop, youre insane, insane I say! wacko

jrodslam
Originally posted by Hegemon875
hold on a minute you dont think the terminator would take down robocop, youre insane, insane I say! wacko

Going by movies and comics, hell no Terminator cant beat Robocop. Im far from insane. Just stating the obvious. big grin

Out of 10 fights, Robocop wins 7 of them. Maybe even 8.

Sentry
Robocop will whoop a terminator's ass! There was a comic or graphic novel of that. Robocop taking on a bunch of Terminators and Skynet.

willRules
LOL ok respek robots thread comin up lol

jrodslam
Robocop will whoop a terminator's ass! There was a comic or graphic novel of that. Robocop taking on a bunch of Terminators and Skynet.

Indeed. Im trying to get the whole 4 issues.

It was Robocop and 2 ED-209's against 3 terminators at first.

Then Robo took out Skynet. Hes the f***ing man!

jrodslam
Nuff said!!.

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/7444/rvst2313qm.th.jpg

Scoobless
i gotta stay with my current trend and say Hawkeye is underrated

overrated...... obviously Wolverine..... but i'll add Supergirl to that as well.... Batman makes ONE comment about her hypothetical power levels and suddenly it's cannon

CorderaMitchell
Supergirl,is sooooo underrated, one of my fave dc char.

Flash is also underrated.

Overrated,all those damn thanos and SS characters.

pr1983
Originally posted by Pointinel
overrated - apocalypse

underrated - daredevil, thing, cyclops (esp. movie version)

Movie Cyclops is a pussy...

Originally posted by Scoobless
i gotta stay with my current trend and say Hawkeye is underrated

overrated...... obviously Wolverine..... but i'll add Supergirl to that as well.... Batman makes ONE comment about her hypothetical power levels and suddenly it's cannon

I agree... Hawkeye is way underrated... f*cking Bendis...

CorderaMitchell
Indeed

Mainstream
over rated: Magneto, Dr. Doom, Wolverine,

under-rated: Apocalypse (not by me of course) Piccolo (not by me of course) Aquaman (dam super friends)

CorderaMitchell
Aquaman?

Try GL for overrated.

golem370
Galactus

armandovalles
Most underrated: Wonder Man or the Thing

Most overrated: Captain America, Thanos, or Silver Surfer

Cosmic Cube

Wow. Hulk is far from overrated.

Who actually believes that the Hulk can beat anyone because he can become stronger than them? I'm one of the few Hulk supporters on this board, and you'll never see me say or imply anything like that.

For the record, Savage Hulk is stronger than Juggy from the start. It doesn't take a long time for him to get stronger either. It takes mere moments for him to gain incalcuable levels of strength. Juggy knocking Hulk out is about as probable as Hulk breaking Juggy's arm.

Hulk gets far less credit than he deserves. He's one of the most underrated characters.

armandovalles
Uh, i think it was Asian Hulk or someone else with Hulk in their name

armandovalles
dude come to the pub.

Cosmic Cube
Most underrated: Wonder Man or the Thing

Most overrated: Captain America, Thanos, or Silver Surfer

Any time someone gives a reason why the Silver Surfer would win a fight, someone whines "the Silver Surfer has too many fanboys," or "The Silver Surfer gets too much credit." I'm a big Surfer supporter. He doesn't get enough respect, and ever time he gets some he's getting too much.

Cosmic Cube
Uh, i think it was Asian Hulk or someone else with Hulk in their name

Probably Devil Hulk.

armandovalles
yea that was it.

Cosmic Cube
yea that was it.

He's a little over the top... erm Anybody who think Hulk takes the JLA is definitely too big of a fanboy. I give Superman the win over Hulk. The entire JLA would dispose of Hulk all too easily.

Hulk is the strongest one there is, but he's a far cry from unbeatable. Some guys mess it up for all of us... sad

CorderaMitchell
lol...

GalacticStorm
Overrated- Spiderman, Superman, Hulk,

Underrated- She hulk

pr1983
Superman? bah...

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Overrated- Spiderman, Superman, Hulk,

Underrated- She hulk

Spiderman isn't overrated, wolverine and phoenix are...

black robb
Underrated-Jubilee,Black Panther

Overrated-Wolverine,Captain America

CorderaMitchell
Captain America: he's the ultimate fighting machine, so he wins!

black robb
Captain America: he's the ultimate fighting machine, so he wins! i'm still pissed about him always serving up Black Panther,even though he's been a freaking master combatant since he was 12

CorderaMitchell
Here:

Below are my tested and proved top ten signs of a wolverine fanboy:

1. Brings up Wolvie feats, but can't explain how they'd logically work.

2. Uses insults as a last defense, because the fanboy feels that it makes them look smart, and right about what they're saying.

3. Thrives off Wolvie feats and biased info, Wolverine fights his best, while everyone else gets a handicap.

4. Thinks Wolverine beats everyone because he is Weapon X.

5. Has a HUGE distaste for spidey and his supporters, as he's in Wolverine's way to #1.

6. Has the grammar of a kindergartener.

7. Gets mad when logic is used againt them.

8. Are the same people in every Wolverine thread.

9. Thinks every superhero is jealous of Wolverine.

10. Thinks Wolverine can easily beat Namor.

11. Thinks Wolverine can beat carnage.

12. Thinks Wolverine can beat godzilla.

13. Thinks Wolverine can jump 50 feet in the air.

15. Thinks Wolverine can move faster than the eye can see.

16. Thinks Wolverine rivals the hulk.

17. Thinks Wolverine has superhuman strength AND speed.

18. Thinks Wolverine can beat Flash.

19. Thinks Wolverine beats ANY brawler.

20. Thinks Wolverine emits a special field that makes everyone fight in the position that best suits him, and he always gets a hit in, and its ALWAYS fatal.

If the opponent shows any of the following systems, its best to log off thread threadand avoid using anymore logic with them.

black robb
Here:

Below are my tested and proved top ten signs of a wolverine fanboy:

1. Brings up Wolvie feats, but can't explain how they'd logically work.

2. Uses insults as a last defense, because the fanboy feels that it makes them look smart, and right about what they're saying.

3. Thrives off Wolvie feats and biased info, Wolverine fights his best, while everyone else gets a handicap.

4. Thinks Wolverine beats everyone because he is Weapon X.

5. Has a HUGE distaste for spidey and his supporters, as he's in Wolverine's way to #1.

6. Has the grammar of a kindergartener.

7. Gets mad when logic is used againt them.

8. Are the same people in every Wolverine thread.

9. Thinks every superhero is jealous of Wolverine.

10. Thinks Wolverine can easily beat Namor.

11. Thinks Wolverine can beat carnage.

12. Thinks Wolverine can beat godzilla.

13. Thinks Wolverine can jump 50 feet in the air.

15. Thinks Wolverine can move faster than the eye can see.

16. Thinks Wolverine rivals the hulk.

17. Thinks Wolverine has superhuman strength AND speed.

18. Thinks Wolverine can beat Flash.

19. Thinks Wolverine beats ANY brawler.

20. Thinks Wolverine emits a special field that makes everyone fight in the position that best suits him, and he always gets a hit in, and its ALWAYS fatal.

If the opponent shows any of the following systems, its best to log off thread threadand avoid using anymore logic with them. and if they say he can beat Gambit...

CorderaMitchell
I can beat gambit...

willRules
I could beat Gambit, Even if I didnt have a physical body I could beat him................

black robb
I can beat gambit... Originally posted by willRules
I could beat Gambit, Even if I didnt have a physical body I could beat him................ screw the both of yous

CorderaMitchell
Hey, the truth hurts...

black robb
Hey, the truth hurts... ...your...face....hurts...cuz your ugly...

CorderaMitchell
I know, no need to be mean...

black robb
I know, no need to be mean... i'm sorry i'm just mad about everyone dissing my boy Gambit

Whirlysplatt
Spiderman isn't overrated, wolverine and phoenix are...

I agree Phoenix is rubbish smile

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by black robb
i'm sorry i'm just mad about everyone dissing my boy Gambit
But I COULD beat him up...

black robb
But I COULD beat him up... Sure ok maybe if he's scared of black folk...

CorderaMitchell
lol

willRules
i'm sorry i'm just mad about everyone dissing my boy Gambit

He is not your son is he?

CorderaMitchell
His love object perhaps.

black robb
His love object perhaps. Just like you're Duke Nukem's....that kinda explains why he's called Duke...

CorderaMitchell
Just like you're Duke Nukem's....that kinda explains why he's called Duke...

I love many characters, I hate how people losing arguments, try to insult my avvy and sig, that just gives me more of a reason to leave it on.

To piss off people. evil face

black robb
I love many characters, I hate how people losing arguments, try to insult my avvy and sig, that just gives me more of a reason to leave it on.

To piss off people. evil face I keep my avvy and sig cuz its blue!

CorderaMitchell
Yours aint half as good as mine...

EsteemedLeader
underrated by general public: aquaman and namor

"oh he can only use his powers in water, what a loser superhero. hahaha..."

"3/4 of the earth is water you commoner!" mad

Mainstream
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader

indeed

CorderaMitchell

Yes, a good point to bring up in versus matchups.

olympian
Good call. How powerless can you be when your in charge of the oceans? Theyr definatly underrated. Not only by readers but writers too.

Overrated? Batman and Wolverine have been for years. Luckly they have started getting the shaft in the titles this year and getting theyr arses kicked.

CorderaMitchell
good

black robb
Yours aint half as good as mine... Yours is fruity. Dark Marvel is badass

CorderaMitchell
Duke is the man, do a yahoo search, and cover your eyes...

black robb
Duke is the man, do a yahoo search, and cover your eyes... Duke is gayboy who carries guns cuz he lacks a manrod

DarkCrawler

laughing out loud Perfect!

black robb

"3/4 of the earth is water you commoner!" mad so the next time there is a bank robbery or aliens in the water i'll say Aquaman's badass ok? And Namor can use powers on land

pr1983
so the next time there is a bank robbery or aliens in the water i'll say Aquaman's badass ok? And Namor can use powers on land

How the hell can u diss Namor and support Gambit?

black robb
Originally posted by pr1983
How the hell can u diss Namor and support Gambit? I didnt diss Namor,i dissed AQUAMAN. AND GAMBIT IS BADASS SO SHUT UP!!!

pr1983
Yes, a badass who wears Pink...

and Aquaman is really not that bad...

black robb
Yes, a badass who wears Pink...

and Aquaman is really not that bad... Better than being a guy who cant control beams coming out of his eye...and Aquaman is only ok now that they gave him a ridiculous upgrade

pr1983
How is that better? seriously... i want to hear this...

black robb
How is that better? seriously... i want to hear this... I was just joking calm down i just got done debating fanboys about Wolvie Vs Ock and i dont feel like telling you why Gambit is infinitely cooler than Cyclops and why Aquaman sucks major ass

pr1983
'ccol' is a matter of opinion... and i was being lighthearted... you assumed i wasnt? confused

though come on... how does wearing bright pink make u better than a guy whos biggest strength is also his weakness?

black robb
'ccol' is a matter of opinion... and i was being lighthearted... you assumed i wasnt? confused

though come on... how does wearing bright pink make u better than a guy whos biggest strength is also his weakness? Gambit's sense of style is much more potent than Cyclops' pansy eye beams,you silly boy! wink

pr1983
Gambit's sense of style is much more potent than Cyclops' pansy eye beams,you silly boy! wink

Sense of style? Pansy eye beams... riiiight... confused

black robb
Sense of style? Pansy eye beams... riiiight... confused i'm glad you agree friend

pr1983
i'm glad you agree friend

Yeah, sure i do...

black robb
Yeah, sure i do... Good thing i dont know what sarcasm means big grin

pr1983
Good thing i dont know what sarcasm means big grin

no expression

armandovalles
underrated: Hercules, the Thing, Wonder Man

overrated: Lobo, Doomsday

long pig
Lobo isn't overrated, he's just inconsistent.

If I were to say Lobo could beat Surfer, I could show tons of valid reasons how he could, but he is so inconsistent that it makes people hate him.

Lobo is my 3rd fav character.

Whirlysplatt

If I were to say Lobo could beat Surfer, I could show tons of valid reasons how he could, but he is so inconsistent that it makes people hate him.

Lobo kicked arse for a while just like Marshall Law did, I feel all that can be done with them, without a massive, massive input of planning has been.

CorderaMitchell
Duke is gayboy who carries guns cuz he lacks a manrod

Did you yahoo?

CorderaMitchell
I was just joking calm down i just got done debating fanboys about Wolvie Vs Ock and i dont feel like telling you why Gambit is infinitely cooler than Cyclops and why Aquaman sucks major ass

Who were those fanboys? big grin

CorderaMitchell

lobo is too powerful to be overrated...

black robb
Who were those fanboys? big grin the fanboys you were too stupid to shut down Dukey

CorderaMitchell
lol, where were you, I shut them up on page 1, did you not see Xlogan, and Logan 87?

Cresh gets his balls hard by arguing with me, many do, I cant help it...

black robb
Underrated:Gambit,i dont know why everyone thinks he's this moron who doesnt know anything about strategy and combat when even Cyclops,a pretty smart guy himself,has said numerous times he's definitely one of the more resourceful and cunning Xmen

black robb
lol, where were you, I shut them up on page 1, did you not see Xlogan, and Logan 87?

Cresh gets his balls hard by arguing with me, many do, I cant help it... I got bored and starting watching TV my bad

CorderaMitchell
np

Susan-Storm
i Think Bat man should get just a tad more respect

The thing Gets too much respect.. that is the only thing i See on A Fantastic four panel.

aton_ra
overrated wolverine.

underrated hercules.(in my opinion immortal hercules is the second-strongest being in marvel)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>