Pranks That Go Too Far

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
I love pranks and pranking people but when you prank something about a life and death situation...that goes too far. I hope this thread doesnt get closed due to a "specific situation" but Im just trying to get my point across.

dark1365
Switch signs on a mountain signpost. It's happened before, a 16-year old nearly died because of one stupid idiotic prank.

Killer_Dennis
Pranks like that lead you to guilt..

Morbid4Daniel
Yeah I feel guilty.

dark1365
Don't tell me you've killed someone.....

Morbid4Daniel
No. I just felt guilty for falling for that prank. I somehow didnt believe it at first..but I did.

dark1365
If you fell for it, you shouldn't feel guilty. You should feel PISSED!

Morbid4Daniel
wink yea

Captain REX
What'd you fall for? confused

dark1365
Yeah, you're still standing....so...?

Morbid4Daniel
The leukemia prank.

Bardock42
God, its just a prank, get over it....I think you are a little to.....sensitive aboot such things. You opened two threads already telling people what was over the top (probably there are more but that are just the once you opened today)....if its just a joke well it doesn'T amuse me but why feel pissed?

dark1365
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
The leukemia prank.
That reminds me of the one leprosy prank on Simpsons....laughing out loud

Morbid4Daniel
Bardock you're an ass. Shutup.

Bardock42
Haha, so people that have a different opinion than you are asses? Like do you even reckognize your stubborness? He made a joke...its not like he insulted you or something...just get over it.

Captain REX
Oi, for Chrissakes...

I'd get over it very very fast. I'd probably knock the person on the head with the a stick then get over it.

Lana
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Bardock you're an ass. Shutup.

Hey, no bashing allowed here, remember?

Originally posted by Captain REX
Oi, for Chrissakes...

I'd get over it very very fast. I'd probably knock the person on the head with the a stick then get over it.

I have to say I agree......

Morbid4Daniel
Sorry Lana.
Im not saying im not over it, its just...WRONG.

Lana
Yeah, it's definitely not a cool thing to do. But is it really that big a deal?

Morbid4Daniel
No. Im not trying to make this thread a big deal or anything. Im just trying to get people's points.

Bardock42
Why is it worth your crying aboot....I know you got a cousin who has cancer , but is he really doing such a wrong and taboo thing by saying that...I agree it was stupid and not funny...but whatever....forget aboot it

dark1365
Can we all just get along.....bored

Captain REX
Eh...I could care less if someone had a prank about deadly diseases. Send your condolences, then put them in a bubble so it doesn't spread; then they'll stop pranking.

Df02
Originally posted by Bardock42
God, its just a prank, get over it....I think you are a little to.....sensitive aboot such things. You opened two threads already telling people what was over the top (probably there are more but that are just the once you opened today)....if its just a joke well it doesn'T amuse me but why feel pissed?

you just have to look at her sig to see she's way too sensitive...

it makes me gag everytime i read it
personally i dont find jokes about diseases bad... theyre there, deal with it. better to joke about it and make light of it than cry about it

GuitarBunny
i once pulled off a prank on my brother and said that his wife was in a car accident and was killed immideatly. He believed it because she always speeds.i felt sooooo bad because he started to cry. sad man i suck

dark1365
Veronica Romero............!!!!!!!!!

That was so mean!

Bardock42
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
i once pulled off a prank on my brother and said that his wife was in a car accident and was killed immideatly. He believed it because she always speeds.i felt sooooo bad because he started to cry. sad man i suck

Yup you do happy

Originally posted by Df02
you just have to look at her sig to see she's way too sensitive...

it makes me gag everytime i read it
personally i dont find jokes about diseases bad... theyre there, deal with it. better to joke about it and make light of it than cry about it

Oh well....if she feels that way...

Captain REX
That's way different than what Morbid is moaning about...

THAT deserves comments about how horrible it is, blah blah blah...

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by dark1365
Veronica Romero............!!!!!!!!!

That was so mean!

i wasn't the only one invovled!!!!!
but i have said my apologies smile wink
he hasn't forgiven me tho

dark1365
Yeah, I wonder why......

It's okay, you're still cool to me.

GuitarBunny
Yup you do happy

you see i'm right big grin

GuitarBunny
That's way different than what Morbid is moaning about...

THAT deserves comments about how horrible it is, blah blah blah...

stick out tongue this topic must effect you

Captain REX
*throws spear at GB's face* big grin

GuitarBunny
Yeah, I wonder why......

It's okay, you're still cool to me.

i wonder why too roll eyes (sarcastic)

cool then

sblomie545

my grandmother died from leukima, i was pissed when i found out it was a prank. thats not something to joek about mad

GuitarBunny
*throws spear at GB's face* big grin

i deserve it sad stick out tongue

dark1365
Uh oh, I smell a member bashing coming up. no

Captain REX
Oi, that's completely different, Sblomie! That's your grandmother. This is a message board where you've never met the person ever in your life. messed

Bardock42
Come on him making a stupid joke aboot Leukemia does in no way effect the honour and memory of your grandmother.

GuitarBunny
Uh oh, I smell a member bashing coming up. no

it should be some fun roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
Hell, who did the 'prank from hell' anyway? roll eyes (sarcastic)

GuitarBunny

i wouldn't exactly call it that cool

Bardock42

Freakish or something like that

dark1365
What was it? confused

Captain REX
Heh, I just looked at it...

Pfft, you guys are getting worked up over a Johnny Depp fan! Jesus...

sblomie545
Oi, that's completely different, Sblomie! That's your grandmother. This is a message board where you've never met the person ever in your life. messed

i still dont think it's right to joke about something like that

cancer can be a really sensitive subject to some people, like me for instance

Bardock42
But how does him saying he has cancer affect you?

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by sblomie545

i'm surprise my dad hasn't gotten cancer yet
the guy has been smoking for 20 years already
eek!

GuitarBunny
But how does him saying he has cancer affect you?

who has cancer? confused

Lana

Cancer's a sensitive subject to me, too, my uncle died of leukemia, my mom had skin cancer, and I'm at high risk for it.

But I'd be slightly suspicious of anyone that posts such totally personal info like that online....plus I don't see the point in getting worked up over someone you don't even know. There are a few people on here I'm very good friends with, but other than them, I see no point in getting worked up over it.

Captain REX
Yup!

Lana, I have Ushitis. no expression

Lana
no expression and can I ask exactly WTF that is?

Bardock42
who has cancer? confused

No one particular.

Well both my granddads died from cancer...so what....it doesn't mean anything to me (or to them) if some person on the internet claims to have it too....it might account for bad tastee, but thats it

Df02

every1 who has died in my family has died of cancer, at some point in my life i'm almost garuanteed to get it - regardless of whether i smoke or drink or whatever... it should be a sensitive subject for me... but i choose to accept it and make light of the situation, enjoy health while i have it and reflect when i don't...

anyone who gets upset by the subject of disease has led a poor life, or not happy with how they've led their life up til that point imo

GuitarBunny
No one particular.

Well both my granddads died from cancer...so what....it doesn't mean anything to me (or to them) if some person on the internet claims to have it too....it might account for bad tastee, but thats it

oh i thought they were talking about someone on here

smile

GuitarBunny
everyone in my family has died of idioticy, and i'm at a high-risk for it
very sensitive subject for me

Bardock42
everyone in my family has died of idioticy, and i'm at a high-risk for it
very sensitive subject for me

Yes idiots are kind of idiotic....I hope you won't get it

GuitarBunny
Yes idiots are kind of idiotic....I hope you won't get it

me 2 wink

periera
I read somewhere the other day that research has been done that claims that dyeing your hair leaves you at risk to cancer. Don't know if it's carved in stone or not yet, but kind of an interesting finding.

heh...if it's true I'm bout 90% ****ed! smile big grin

sblomie545
there's a really high risk for cancer for me

my grandfather has prostate cancer
my other grandfather had a tumor
my great grandmother died from breast cancer
my grandmother died from lukemia
my other grandmother has breast cancer
my uncle was just diagnosed with some form of cancer
my little cousin had a tumor in her brain too

there's also a lot of heart issues in my family

oh and im not getting worked up, i just dont think that cancer should be taken lightly because it is so serious

Bardock42
It maybe is serious..but why take it serious there's nothing you can really do aboot it

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Lana
Cancer's a sensitive subject to me, too, my uncle died of leukemia, my mom had skin cancer, and I'm at high risk for it.

But I'd be slightly suspicious of anyone that posts such totally personal info like that online....plus I don't see the point in getting worked up over someone you don't even know. There are a few people on here I'm very good friends with, but other than them, I see no point in getting worked up over it.

like you no expression

nutella-spatz

Hm, personally I also think that this sort of thing is nothing to joke about. Well ok I laugh about obvious jokes in that way. I also laugh about jokes about death ect. I think they are the funniest ones.
But if someone pretends he actually has this disease .. I'm not finding it too funny anymore, because I feel very sorry about people even if I have never talked to him or her.. It makes me think about it and I don't want to think about such serious stuff and feel sorry for nothing..for a prank.

But now it has been solved and you complained so get over it. happy

Lana
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
like you no expression

If you're saying that you wouldn't get worked up over if something happened to me....well, that's fine, I don't know you and you don't know me, and I wouldn't expect you to care. I wouldn't post something like that in public anyway, I'd only tell certain people.

PrinceofBlades
So what was the joke if I may ask? I mean don't tell me, just take me there. It's rather rude to enter a convo. and not know what's going on;.

PrinceofBlades
If you're saying that you wouldn't get worked up over if something happened to me....well, that's fine, I don't know you and you don't know me, and I wouldn't expect you to care. I wouldn't post something like that in public anyway, I'd only tell certain people.

but you just did...and I never can get worked up. Not even in real life, it's what happens when you don't have emotions...

Lana
So what was the joke if I may ask? I mean don't tell me, just take me there. It's rather rude to enter a convo. and not know what's going on;.

Someone posted saying that they had leukemia and only had a few months to live, then posted back a couple days later saying it was only a prank.

PrinceofBlades
Ok, so it wasn't funny...why's everyone so piss...oh I see...right embarrasment

Bardock42
Someone posted saying that they had leukemia and only had a few months to live, then posted back a couple days later saying it was only a prank.
it was kind of obvious...I just didn't post in it...

Neo_Version 7
that cancer j0ke wasnt s0 funny!

Freakish is weird...

Captain REX
No, she's got leukemia. stick out tongue

I could care less if someone on here said 'I have cancer!' or 'I have Idiot Disease!' and I didn't know them. Maybe if my pals on here did, I would care.

Lana
No, she's got leukemia. stick out tongue

I could care less if someone on here said 'I have cancer!' or 'I have Idiot Disease!' and I didn't know them. Maybe if my pals on here did, I would care.

Pretty much what I said. Like, if YOU said something like that, then I would care. But the random people I don't know? Most likely not.

Bardock42

ME? eek!

PrinceofBlades
ME? eek!

no, me. Altough she did contradict herself...erm

Bardock42
No I meant if she would care if I got a deathbringing disease

Captain REX
Oh, and Lana? Ushitis is when you go blitheringly mad and start hosting RPGs...

Bardock42
haha

PrinceofBlades

I wouldn't...

Bardock42
I wouldn't...

Well I am aware of that stick out tongue

PrinceofBlades
Well I am aware of that stick out tongue

Well how will that help me switch to gieco?

silvertsume
<< id care if some people here died.. im sensitive lyke that yes

PrinceofBlades
Well than I would be sure to keep my death hidden so as not to get you worked up...

Bardock42
Ask the gecko

silvertsume
Well than I would be sure to keep my death hidden so as not to get you worked up... good cuuz id be ssaadd if u died... cry aw. i miss chocco... cry

Lana

Yeah I probably would, you're pretty cool and I'd say you're one of my friends on here.

laughing okay then stick out tongue

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by silvertsume
good cuuz id be ssaadd if u died... cry aw. i miss chocco... cry

Well you'd probably be the only one...

Bardock42
I am on Lanas friends list...I am on lana's friends list (repeat that to the melody of You don't win friends with salad)

silvertsume
no.. what about the lucky grl who owns ur ass? laughing out loud

PrinceofBlades
her too, than you'd both be the only two...

Lana
I am on Lanas friends list...I am on lana's friends list (repeat that to the melody of You don't win friends with salad)

Goodness, I didn't think that being on my friends list was really that big a deal laughing out loud embarrasment

Bardock42
Oh well, I take what I can get ...you know stick out tongue

PrinceofBlades
yes agreed

silvertsume
yes

Lana
Oh well, I take what I can get ...you know stick out tongue

bang stick out tongue

PrinceofBlades
bangin

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by silvertsume
<< id care if some people here died.. im sensitive lyke that yes

erm Me too. cry

Because I can
Meh......

Morbid4Daniel
no expression

Because I can
I said Meh... Okay?

Morbid4Daniel
Kk

Jackie Malfoy
Any pranks that is played by a girl at school who I do not like is going too far.jm

Morbid4Daniel
wink

WickedTexasMomA
My brother tried to prank me when we where shingling my house, I was 4 months pregnant and was working on the edge when he come up behind me and gave a push,sending me over and down 20 feet...thank god we had a pool.

Rob Owns You
Wow you have a nice brother erm

Morbid4Daniel
OMG Id be so pissed! Id go bolistic...

WickedTexasMomA
lol I was pissed,but his the baby in the family,my mom got in my face because I was screaming at him.I got him back tho, I poured hot grease on him...by accident.lalala

Rob Owns You
Yeah Im sure you did it by accident roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue You should have just beat him up so that he wont mess with you any more!

Morbid4Daniel
LOL Wicked. Omg..Wow I dont know what Id've done if I had that happen to me while i was preggy. Lol Id have steam coming from my ears!

WickedTexasMomA
I was lucky I wasn't hurt badly, my wrist hit the side of the pool and broke in two different places.4 more months and he turns 18.>.> I'll wait till then to really get him,we butt heads often.Last year he went joy riding in my husband brand new Evo and crashed it into a brick wall, he tried to say it was are fault .Pffft LOL I remember when he was 12 I got pissed because he hit my dog, I took a package of black cats and through them at him while he was sleeping,priceless.

Morbid4Daniel
OWie! Brothers suck! Lol I have an older brother (5 years apart) He's 21.
Wow. Lol.

shaber
I'm 21 What the f**k?

WickedTexasMomA
lol I had two brothers, but my oldest brother passed away in a fire last xmas,im stuck with the younger one and 3 sisters who are from 7-30 years older then me.lol

Morbid4Daniel
Sorry to hear all that!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.