15 strong Force Users vs. Jerec (With all of the Valley of the Jedi's power)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Plagues
Lets say that Jerec was successful in retrieving the Valley of the Jedi's power. Now it is up to NJO Luke Skywalker, Kyle Katarn, ROTS Mace Windu, ROTS Yoda, Darth Revan, Darth Vader, Exar Kun, Naga Sadow, Marka Ragnos, Bastila, Jacen Solo, Jaina Solo, Anakin Solo, Mara Jade Skywalker, and ANH Obi-Wan Kenobi to stop Jerec from ruling the galaxy! Could they be powerful enough to face someone with powers of a god!!!!!!!!!

eek!

Setting: Mulastar (Lava world in EP III...please correct my spelling of the planet)
Theme: Duel of Fates

Kun-ni Habeo
ure joking right?

Fishy
Change the planet and yeah sure

Darth Plagues
Alright I'll change the planet. Fishy you choose the planet that would be suitable for this battle. Maybe even on the Valley of the Jedi's grounds?

Fishy
Anything where they can jump on him with 15 lightsabers aimed at him at the same time. So Dantooine, Tatooine something like that would do. Its going to be hard to block 15 Jedi/Sith Jumping at you stick out tongue

Darth Plagues
Okay the new battle ground will be...Korriban? It that good?

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
Now it is up to NJO Luke Skywalker, Kyle Katarn, ROTS Mace Windu, ROTS Yoda, Darth Revan, Darth Vader, Exar Kun, Naga Sadow, Marka Ragnos, Bastila, Jacen Solo, Jaina Solo, Anakin Solo, Mara Jade Skywalker, and ANH Obi-Wan Kenobi to stop Jerec from ruling the galaxy!

Jerec is toast without doubt and that fight would only take a few seconds.
The Valley of the Jedi surely provides great powers but not enough, when that guys there jump you all at once.

Darth Plagues
Jerec had the ability to make a person freeze in their place, so if he had the Valley's power and his natural ability... eek!

Darth Plagues
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bobafetty
15 is too much for Jerec but thats my oppinion.

Kun-ni Habeo
who is jerec?

sirov100
Vader owns him alone, so could revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.