the jedi`s weakness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
i dont know if this has been posted ive only been on this for 4 months so can you help me here in attack of the clones obi-wan calls yoda and mace windu and tells them about jango fett after the call yoda and mace talk about there powers of using the force has been deminished then yoda says only the sith know our true weakness what is this weakness

chilled monkey
Yoda was referring to the fact that the Jedi's ability to see the future and to feel things across great distances was diminished due to the Dark Side's influence. As he says to Mace, 'blind we are, if creation of this clone army, we could not see.'

In the novel, Mace also mentions the assasination attempt on Padme. He says that it should have been easy to predict.

matreid
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Yoda was referring to the fact that the Jedi's ability to see the future and to feel things across great distances was diminished due to the Dark Side's influence. As he says to Mace, 'blind we are, if creation of this clone army, we could not see.'

In the novel, Mace also mentions the assasination attempt on Padme. He says that it should have been easy to predict.

Yes, I agree. The Jedi once had good vision and could predict the future quite well. With the dark side growing stronger it clouded their vision.

b-dan
that makes sence ty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.