what song do you like from the foo fighters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cad
well this one shouldent get clossed because this time i did search for something like this and it dident have one so what is your favorite song from the foo fighters.
mine is there new song what has not long came out "best of you" i like that one.

Cinemaddiction
Dude, it's the same thing as what you'd discuss in a Foo Fighters thread. Use some common sense.

cad
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Dude, it's the same thing as what you'd discuss in a Foo Fighters thread. Use some common sense. no it isnt cause this is like the thread from "the used" and what songs do you like from the used" so what are you trying to get at?

Lana
That doesn't mean that a thread like "what songs do you like from ________" is needed when there's already a thread on that band.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by cad
no it isnt cause this is like the thread from "the used" and what songs do you like from the used" so what are you trying to get at?

I'll get that one closed, too. Redundant threads are..well..redundant.

Korri
10/10 for originallity no expression.

cad
i cant believe this why are you doing this.

Imaginary
See above no expression

Darth Revan
Originally posted by cad

I think it was at least partially due to the bit where you said "there new song what has not long came out".

I DONE GRAMMERT THAT SENTANCE GOOD!

Imaginary
LETS NOT FOURGET SPELING!

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by cad

Pick one.

1) Cine's an ass-hole.

2) Cine's just helping decrease the number of duplicate threads.

3) Both.

StinkFist462
or lucky number 4

#4 cad is just pissing people off OR doesnt understand the rule OR hes just plain dumb

Imaginary
How about #5 All of the above?

cad
oh my god you guys are not that good at dissing me come on get a life boody hell my youngest sister could do better.

Cinemaddiction
I'm not trying to bring you down. I'm trying to make you understand that this is the same thing as what would be discussed in a Foo Fighters thread.

StinkFist462
so does that mean we can close this waste of space down ?

cad
Originally posted by StinkFist462
so does that mean we can close this waste of space down ?
yep.

StinkFist462
score! rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.