Favorite EU battle?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Well what is it? What is your favorite battle from an EU source, like a video game, comic or book...

Awesome battles that come to mind:

Anakin vs Durge
Anakin vs Ventress
Boba Fett vs Darth Vader and so on...

Which are your favorite battles and which ones do you reccomend?

Gryn Jabar
Malachor V. In KOTOR 1&2, when it wasn't shown, it was awesome, when you went to the planet, they sorta ruined it, but still, hella awesome. Good thread BTW.

SnakeEyes
Thanks... I just figured that everyone had a battle or fight that they really enjoyed, and i was pretty curious as to what they are.

Darth Plagues
Luke Skywalker vs. Witches of Dathomir

SnakeEyes
Feel free to explain why its your favorite too...

SnakeEyes
bump up the jam!

Darth Plagues
Luke vs. Witches was my favorite, because it was actually the first battle were we got to see someone wanting Luke Skywalker dead instead of just captured. And it was pretty cool that he beheaded someone in battle...we didn't get to see that in OT and just a little hint of it in PT... reading

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Darth Maul v.s. Lorn Pavan

sure, it wasn't exactly a "fight" persay(<spelling), but it lasted a whole book almost. I just love then ending. Maul shows up at his hotel room, unexpected, and lops off his head.

this is just one of my favs.

also, MAul vs Sidious. Knows he's about to lose. What does he do? Grovel? Beg for mercy? nope........bites the old fogey's hand, and spits the blood back in his face!!!! AmaZing!

Darth L. Dipsit
I friggin' hated when Lorn died! He almost survived - all that sacrifice was for nothing, though. It was almost a little bit depressing.

SnakeEyes
Yeah, I kinda felt bad for him after I was done reading the book. I was like, man that was a really cool dude that deserved to live... oh well.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
ha ha!

yea i felt bad too, to tell u the truth,lmao.

but maul is such a hard-ass in that book. i thought the ending ruled.

TraptUnderIce
Corran Horn fighting the two Yuuzhan Vong during Onslaught wasn't bad. Just read that last night. Also Anakin fighting the Yuuzhan Vong during the first half of the NJO was always interesting to read.

Darth Plagues
NJO battles...rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.