Iron Man vs Major Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Iron Man

VS

Major Force

Who wins?

Draco69
MF

Cosmic Cube
Major Force, of course. Iron Man isn't anywhere near him.

King Castle
ironman.

Stoic
Originally posted by King Castle
ironman.

Galan007
Depends what the Bleeding Edge armor is capable of. But judging by how easily Tony seemed to deal with Rulk, I'd say this is really close.

King Castle
i see ironman kicking him in the gut while he is curled up by the curb..drylaugh

Stoic
i see ironman kicking him in the gut while he is curled up by the curb..drylaugh

I know seriously, and Rulk has nothing to do with the fact that Iroman would be tracking the MF'er <--- (whoops typo) with computer swiftness, while target locking him, and computationally, reading every muscle twitch. I guess the MF could throw some dark shyt at him though.

King Castle
well you have to realize he fought superman so he has superman lvl speed reflex as well so it may not work... roll eyes (sarcastic)

you know transient logic and power argument

Stoic
well you have to realize he fought superman so he has superman lvl speed reflex as well so it may not work... roll eyes (sarcastic)

you know transient logic and power argument

In his fight with Superman, was he matching him when he went all out? How does this translate to him having Superman level reflexes? If he did, he would have side stepped and not be turned to slag.

Prep-Man
MF.

nutorious
IM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.