Evil Dead!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

actor
I have just borrowed the trilogy of a friend and i am going to watch #1 tonight (OMG WHAT AM I DOING WATCHING SOMETHING LIKE THIS LATE AT NIGHT) What do you guys think of the film? I'll give you my opinions tommorow.

ps there isn't a thread like this on the first page

Cinemaddiction
Personally, I think this whole "first page" thing is bullshit. The Search function is there for a reason. A franchise as prominant as "Evil Dead"? Why start ANOTHER thread on it?

basementred
i think they are classic

beta-wolf_101
Its doesn't matter if you think they are classics, two thread are not needed. What do you know anyway? You weren't alive when they came out.

Wolfie
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Personally, I think this whole "first page" thing is bullshit. The Search function is there for a reason. A franchise as prominant as "Evil Dead"? Why start ANOTHER thread on it?
I agree. A dozen threads talking about the same thing just crowds up the board.

As for the movies, they're all great. You're in for quite a treat.

actor
Well it was't great but it wasn't bad. I didn't really like the ending. There were some good special effects but also some bad ones. I still don't really understand what it's about. Its full of blood and guts and gore. On the whole, i think it's quite a good horror movie.

Wolfie
Maybe you'll enjoy the other two better. That happens with some people.

eggmayo
Originally posted by beta-wolf_101
Its doesn't matter if you think they are classics, two thread are not needed. What do you know anyway? You weren't alive when they came out.
Just because you're not alive when a movie comes out means you can't appreciate how good it is?

shaber
It depends on how much it relies on special effects.

eggmayo
Originally posted by shaber
It depends on how much it relies on special effects.
Ah right. I can still appreciate it, I just obviously think it looks corny.

shaber
For instance, the Exorcist has become just rubbish because it relied soley on unpleasant special effects being strung together.

Wolfie
Age doesn't matter if you can appreciate a movie for graphics or not. My sister is 32 and she can't stand the graphics in Hellraiser 2 but I love it.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by actor
I still don't really understand what it's about. Its full of blood and guts and gore.

You understand exactly what it's about.

basementred
so the **** what beta i am been alive long anof to rent *******

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.