JLA, JSA,Avengers, X-men, Fantastic Four,Defenders,Outsiders,Teen Titans vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
Can these Teams defeat the all powerful Galactus?

Hulk Power
I think so. I'm not sure. Maybe. Galactus would have his hands full in my opinion.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Fanboy
Can these Teams defeat the all powerful Galactus? X-Men including Phoenix?

Yeah, the big G is going down.

armandovalles
Yea, easily.
Superman, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Thing, Hulk, Colossus, Thor, Hercules, Wonder Man, Scarlet Witch, Invisible Woman, Namor, Silver Surfer, and Cyborg could hold him off until the smart people of the teams like Batman, Reed, Xavier, Cap, Iron Man, etc fix something up with the help of all the Gl's and Quasar to destroy Big G.

Fanboy
Come on people I need more posts is anyone going to vote Galactus I wonder?

Cosmic Cube
Nope. If the Phoenix isn't here, it would go a lot like armandovalles just said it would.

Crazymaniac
if phoenix is there, galactus loses big time, if she isnt, galactus destroys em al

jrodslam
Galactus looses with or without Phoenix being there.

Sentry
Originally posted by armandovalles
Yea, easily.
Superman, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Thing, Hulk, Colossus, Thor, Hercules, Wonder Man, Scarlet Witch, Invisible Woman, Namor, Silver Surfer, and Cyborg could hold him off until the smart people of the teams like Batman, Reed, Xavier, Cap, Iron Man, etc fix something up with the help of all the Gl's and Quasar to destroy Big G.

They'll be fu<ked if they destroy him. Abraxas will rise and then proceed to wipe them out. Unless the Phoenix Force is there. Then again here are 3 scenarios will likely happen:

Weak and Hungry Galactus:

They more than likely have a chance of taking him. Heroes win 8/10. Fanboy didn't specify the rosters, but if it is full rosters, then Galactus has no chance. On one side will Phoenix, and the other side will be Spectre. He was a JLA member at one time. Draco said it. With these two, 10/10 win Heroes.

Normal Powered Galactus 50% power:

Again Without Spectre Phoenix, 5/10 Heroes or Galactus

With Spectre & Phoenix 10/10 Heroes win.

Full Powered Galactus 100% power:

Without Spectre/Phoenix 9/10 Galactus destroys earth or whatever planet their on, and the ones who cannot fly or survive in space die instantly. Those who aren't invulnerable or nearly invulnerable die from the blast. More than 90% of the team are wiped out. Which leaves the likes of Superman, Sentry, Thor, Superboy, Martian Manhunter, Possibly Wonder Woman, A couple OF GL's, Quasar, Possibly Wonder Man and Iron Man... Ummm.... Sersi maybe... Um a few other heroes. But that's about it. A fully powered Galactus written right is only a notch or two below the Abstracts.(Death,Eternity,Oblivion,Infinity) He could possibly be on par with those Abstracts when fully powered. No way the heroes win without Phoenix or Spectre. What is prep time gonna do? He zaps earth, boom, no more earth. Handful of heroes VS. Galactus... Heroes lose.

With Spectre/Phoenix 10/10 Heroes win.

Cosmic Cube
It really depends on whether or not the Presence empowers Spectre. Normal Spectre isn't a threat to full powered Galactus.

Sentry
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
It really depends on whether or not the Presence empowers Spectre. Normal Spectre isn't a threat to full powered Galactus.

Your right. Spectre has been b!tch slapped before, by weaker beings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.