Jedi vs. Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crazymaniac
Darth Sidious,
Darth Revan,
Exar Kun,
Count Dooku,
and General Grievous

vs.

Mace Windu
Yoda
ROTS Obi-Wan
NJO Luke
AOTC Anakin

Revan Darkstar
for some reason this thread looks familar, but then I've been here a long time so most threads look familier, but just saying, try and search to see if the thread already exists. I will assume that Mace, Yoda and Dooku are in RotS.

If they are, I think that the sith take this:

Darth Sidious vs Yoda, tough match, in an even setting I think Yoda would win, but it would be a long fight, something they cannot afford in this battle

Darth Revan vs Mace, Revan takes this, but in case someone will come to argue about Vapaad and all that, lets say it is very close, the jedi cannot afford to have Mace tied up for so long

Exar Kun vs NJO Luke, again a close fight, I think Exar can take this, but for the heck of it, lets say they are equal (I don't think that they are), but then the fight goes on for a long time, again, something that they cannot afford

Count Dooku vs Obi-Wan, in RotS, Dooku easily beat Obi-Wan

General Grevious vs AotC Anakin, Grevious wins

So after Grevious and Dooku win there matches, they go to help the others, so we get:

Exar & Dooku vs NJO Luke, sith win

Sidious & Grevious vs Yoda, sith win

by that time Revan has won, and for you fanboys, I'll even be generous and say that Mace is still holding him off, so we get

Sidious, Grevious, Dooku, Revan & Exar vs Mace, Mace looses badly

So, the sith win this one

Darth Plagues
Darth Sidious vs. Mace Windu = Mace Windu

Darth Revan vs. NJO Luke Skywalker = NJO Luke Skywalker

Exar Kun vs. Yoda = I'm stumped...going for Yoda

AOTC Anakin vs. any of the Sith above can kill him...he better let the Masters handle it. Maybe help by throwing things.

ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi vs. Count Dooku = Obi-Wan

General Greivous vs. it depends on which Jedi gets done with who first

Over all its the Jedi.

Gryn Jabar
No. Sorry, but your completely wrong.
Sidious>Mace. Mace is a fighter, Sidious is a great mix.
Revan=> NJO Luke. Power and Smarts go to Revan, as well as Brutality.
Exar>>>Yoda.
AOTC Anakin- Charges in as per his style and gets cut apart.
ROTS Obi-Wan fought Dooku, as we can see, he passed out faster then a drunk sorority sister at a frat party.
Grievous wont need to do anything, except maybe support Sidious.

Crazymaniac
ugh

Darth Plagues
Mace clearly beat Sidious in EP III. And NJO Luke Skywalker could take Revan down. Yoda and Exar...I'm still not sure. AOTC Anakin doesn't stand a chance. In EP III I say Anakin got in the way and it caused Obi-Wan to lose. Greivous is a robot with lightsaber and has a hard time breathing...he would go down just as easy as Anakin would.

Crazymaniac
Mace beats Sidious
Revan creams Yoda
Obi creams Exar
Luke beats Dooku
GG kills Anakin

Mace and Obi take down Revan while NJO Luke toys with General G

Nai Fohl
I would like to do it like that:

Darth Sidious vs Mace Windu
Darth Revan vs NJO Luke
Exar Kun vs ROTS Obi-Wan
Count Dooku vs Yoda
General Grievous vs AOTC Anakin

First fight that is finished would be GG vs Anakin. Second fight that will be over won't be Mace vs Sidious with Mace winning (we saw him defeat Sidious in ROTS in what time ? A minute ?). If GG stays alive Mace will kill him within seconds if Anakin comes out there alive he will aid Obi-Wan.

According to the worst (from my sight) outcome (Anakin killed) this would leave:

Revan vs Luke
Exar vs Obi-Wan
Dooku vs Yoda

Mace would probably join the Jedi with most troubles. In this case Obi-Wan defending against Exar Kun. Meanwhile Yoda defeats Dooku and then helps Obi-Wan and Mace with Exar. Worst case situation: Obi-Wan getting killed by Exar (could happen), Luke getting killed by Revan (I'd say that won't happen).

At least (worst case) that would leave:
Revan vs Yoda and Mace...Revan gets owned

Jedi win

Crazymaniac
yup jedi win

Bobafetty
Sidious vs Yoda- Sidious
Darth Revan vs Luke- Luke by just a bit
Exar vs. Obi- Exar
Dooku vs. AOTC Anikan- Dooku already won this
Mace vs. GG- Mace no problem.

Dooku, Sidious and Exar then fight Mace and Luke. This would be a huge battle but Mace and Luke would eventually perish.

Crazymaniac
there are many different ways on who would survive and who would die. therefore, battle goes either way

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Originally posted by Crazymaniac
Darth Sidious,
Darth Revan,
Exar Kun,
Count Dooku,
and General Grievous

vs.

Mace Windu
Yoda
ROTS Obi-Wan
NJO Luke
AOTC Anakin

anakin and GG are killed off almost immediately.

Luke owns Revan silly
KunT beats Mace just by a lil.
Sidious takes Yoda after a while
Dookie always beats obi, but hes a ninja, so they kill eachother.

so its Luke v.s. Kun & Sidious

can Luke pull it off? I highly doubt it. Strong he is with the force.....but not that strong.

Crazymaniac
Originally posted by Crazymaniac
there are many different ways on who would survive and who would die. therefore, battle goes either way

sasee tiin
Originally posted by Bobafetty
Sidious vs Yoda- Sidious
Darth Revan vs Luke- Luke by just a bit
Exar vs. Obi- Exar
Dooku vs. AOTC Anikan- Dooku already won this
Mace vs. GG- Mace no problem.

Dooku, Sidious and Exar then fight Mace and Luke. This would be a huge battle but Mace and Luke would eventually perish.

i agree with almost everything, except the Yoda- sidious fight. I think their fight just would keep on and on. Therefore, it would come down to
mace & Luke vs exar & dooku, while Yoda and Sidious keeps on their duel. I think mace and Luke can pull this off, and then help their little green friend in destroying the emperor.

jedi team win!!

Lord Darkstar
I agree with your point about the Sidious and Yoda duel going on, but I think that you are wrong about Luke and Mace being able to take Exar and Dooku. I think that Exar would engage Mace and kill him before Luke could defeat Dooku, then Dooku and Exar would combine to kill Luke. If it is the other way, then Dooku could probably beat Mace and the Exar vs Luke duel would go on for a long time, but I think Exar could carry it

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Lord Darkstar
I agree with your point about the Sidious and Yoda duel going on, but I think that you are wrong about Luke and Mace being able to take Exar and Dooku. I think that Exar would engage Mace and kill him before Luke could defeat Dooku, then Dooku and Exar would combine to kill Luke. If it is the other way, then Dooku could probably beat Mace and the Exar vs Luke duel would go on for a long time, but I think Exar could carry it

I have to disagree here.

Luke could kill Dooku faster than Exar could kill Mace.
And if it's Dooku vs Mace and Exar vs Luke, Mace can defeat Dooku. The last duel between Mace and Dooku happened 13 years before RotS and Mace nearly defeated Dooku. Since Dooku probably could not improve his lightsaber style much more since that day but Mace could I'd say Dooku would get killed by Mace. That would be NJO Luke + Mace vs Exar in both possible cases and Exar is getting killed.

Darth_Rankkor
I would say:

Markka Ragnos vs Yoda - MR wins
Dooku vs mace - tied
ROTS anakin vs ob1- tied
Sidious vs Ki adi mundi - sidious wins

MR Joins Dooku against mace - mace gets throwned outa windu
sidious joins ROTS Anakin against obi1 - obi1 gets grilled

The sith win

Fishy
Originally posted by Lord Darkstar
for some reason this thread looks familar, but then I've been here a long time so most threads look familier, but just saying, try and search to see if the thread already exists. I will assume that Mace, Yoda and Dooku are in RotS.

If they are, I think that the sith take this:

Darth Sidious vs Yoda, tough match, in an even setting I think Yoda would win, but it would be a long fight, something they cannot afford in this battle

Darth Revan vs Mace, Revan takes this, but in case someone will come to argue about Vapaad and all that, lets say it is very close, the jedi cannot afford to have Mace tied up for so long

Exar Kun vs NJO Luke, again a close fight, I think Exar can take this, but for the heck of it, lets say they are equal (I don't think that they are), but then the fight goes on for a long time, again, something that they cannot afford

Count Dooku vs Obi-Wan, in RotS, Dooku easily beat Obi-Wan

General Grevious vs AotC Anakin, Grevious wins

So after Grevious and Dooku win there matches, they go to help the others, so we get:

Exar & Dooku vs NJO Luke, sith win

Sidious & Grevious vs Yoda, sith win

by that time Revan has won, and for you fanboys, I'll even be generous and say that Mace is still holding him off, so we get

Sidious, Grevious, Dooku, Revan & Exar vs Mace, Mace looses badly

So, the sith win this one

Competely agree

Bobafetty
same here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.