Jason Blood vs. the Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss. No prep.

DarkCrawler
You mean the one with Etrigan? I think he could pull this off. He has fought Superman and the magic and demonic powers would give him the win.

Draco69
Yes the one with Etrigan. Don't know much about him though. I know he's a very powerful sorcerer though.

DarkCrawler
Batman often relies on him if he has magical questions. And he also has lot of experience, he is an immortal.

If you mean Jason Blood without Etrigan, though, I don't know for sure who would win. But I put my money on Blood.

Cosmic Cube
Most magicians beat Hulk. I don't think this would be any different.

manjaro
JB is serious business even without the demon. he's a formidable sorcerer with literally centuries of training under his belt........im almost willing to say that he could give Strange a run for his money but since he was tagged with 'sorcerer supreme" in marvel and its pretty much accepted that Doc fate is the main magic guy for DC i'll give it a rest. however, as it stands hulk would probably lose, but he's still got a good shot tho

Draco69
What can JB actually do?

manjaro
cast any spell that just about any other magic user can conjure, but its just that his hallmark is more geared toward the dark arts....and even tho we all hate it the whole"good over evil" thing will always come into play if he's battling a white magic user, but against another arcane user he ususally comes out on top, and even higher food chain arcane users like morgan lafette havent really been able to overwhlem to date

Draco69
Ah. Thanks. I only saw him use his powers in the Obsidian Event (JLA)

DrDoom
Blood wins.

Mainstream
Originally posted by DrDoom
Blood wins.

gone gone form of man rise the demon Etrigan

DrDoom
Yeah, Etrigan has some tight rhymes dude.

"What trouble Blood have ye now found to justify Etrigan lurking 'round?"

Jigga should sign him to Def Jam...

Mainstream
Yeah, Etrigan has some tight rhymes dude.

"What trouble Blood have ye now found to justify Etrigan lurking 'round?"

Jigga should sign him to Def Jam...

fo shizzle!

DrDoom
Hey, go check out that Orion/Hulk thread. I put some shiz up there.

Mainstream
Hey, go check out that Orion/Hulk thread. I put some shiz up there.

indeed young chum

DarkCrawler
"Back to your gate and duty, Squatterbloat! I'll take the Dreamlord, play his guardian...For innocents abroad need guides of note -- and who notes more than me...?...than Etrigan?"

"Innocents? Why, to hear the tales they tell...you'd think there was no guilty child in Hell!"

"I am the one who comes to cage the ape. I pay no heed to youth or purity. I'll roast each fool that aids the beast's escape, and drink their health tonight in pugat'ry!"

DrDoom
Told you guys, Etrigan is a rhyming machine.

His CD is gonna go diamond...**** that it's gonna go PLUTONIUM!

Mainstream
Told you guys, Etrigan is a rhyming machine.

His CD is gonna go diamond...**** that it's gonna go PLUTONIUM!

lol but serious he does have mad skills.

DarkCrawler
Where he was on 8 Mile?

"I am the one who comes to cage the ape. I pay no heed to youth or purity. I'll roast each fool that aids the beast's escape, and drink their health tonight in pugat'ry!"

"Dude...that's sick!"

DrDoom
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.