Does Darth Vader eat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crazymaniac
He breaths and still has a mind and a heart. In ROTJ, Ben said that he was machine than man, but he still has everything a human does. But my question is that does he eat?

((The_Anomaly))
prolly not, hes prolly fed through some kind of tubes...

or maybe he does eat in his chamber, i dunno...

matreid
I dont know. I've been wondering the same thing about Grevious.

Crazymaniac
cuz darth vader cant take off his mask and neither can grievous. Also, why does Obi-Wan say Darth Vader is more machine than man?

Ast Rofan
Vader can remove his helmet in his chambers, so he could eat there.

Insomnia
Yeah, he can take off that helmet and eat.

He doesn't in public, because he looks less menacing when you know who's behind it.

PVS
i doubt even GL thought of this.
this is the most trivial of the trivial.
he could be fed i.v., or maybe baby food like robocop...
who knows? who cares?

NoFate007
He has to eat somehow, cause he's human. Whether it is a feeding tube or not, who cares.

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by Crazymaniac
cuz darth vader cant take off his mask and neither can grievous. Also, why does Obi-Wan say Darth Vader is more machine than man?
Well because he's lost most of his limbs, and those limbs were replaced by robotic stuff.

Stunrun
Originally posted by Crazymaniac
He breaths and still has a mind and a heart. In ROTJ, Ben said that he was machine than man, but he still has everything a human does. But my question is that does he eat?

well you see, if you dont feed your stomach, you become weak and ill, and eventually you... die, but no!! thats not the same for Darth Vader is it? he has special powerseek!roll eyes (sarcastic), GET F**KING REAL!!!!!!!!! how stupid can one possibly get??

all people eat, and guess what!eek!......Vader is no execeptionWhat the f**k?

Boris
I'd say he eats... then again, where would all the waste go... lol

Darth Halo
He probably eats processed food....Like robocop, and robocop was more machine than man and anakin still was pretty much intact besides his legs arms lungs hair etc...

Robin Darkside
yes, vader eats, and does a number 1 and 2, also. Where? I do not know, maybe he puts his number 2 in a bag and lights it up in front of Palpatines door

palpy_666
I would imagine that Vader can eat normally without the aid of processed goods or an i.v. tube and what not. His internal organs probably still work all fine.

Robin Darkside
yep, he can still get some from a lady. He hasn't lost the most important tool on his body.

matreid
Do you think grevious eats aswell?

DarkYoda
I tend to think he doesn't eat. He probably draws upon the dark side of the force for raw power... feeding on his hatred... maybe he has some way of getting "charged" up in his chamber... an IV or something. I don't think he would willingly eat and maintain his life at that point. I think Sidious forces life upon him. Maybe this was Sidious' hold on Vader. Maybe Sidious even gives some of his own power to keep Vader alive.

Remember... lucas introduced the mitichloriens in Episode I. If they could create Anakin from nothing they could surely be used to sustain him as well.

Time Of Evil II
Originally posted by DarkYoda
I tend to think he doesn't eat. He probably draws upon the dark side of the force for raw power... feeding on his hatred... maybe he has some way of getting "charged" up in his chamber... an IV or something. I don't think he would willingly eat and maintain his life at that point. I think Sidious forces life upon him. Maybe this was Sidious' hold on Vader. Maybe Sidious even gives some of his own power to keep Vader alive.

Remember... lucas introduced the mitichloriens in Episode I. If they could create Anakin from nothing they could surely be used to sustain him as well.
You mean anakin was created?

Darth_Rankkor
Does this really matters?

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
Does this really matters?

No but I grow tired of criticizing people so... eh... what do you do. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth_Rankkor
Ok, then I'll start something useless too, like, vader after the mustafar episode, creates his franshise "Vader GRILL" and with it, I answer to this thread,. Vader eats burgers with coke "please, I want a sith menu"

DarkYoda
If only you knew the power of the GRILL!! LOL.

newjak86
Here Here
The power of the grill is infinite.

Darth_Rankkor
ROTFLMAO laughing "If you don't grill us, you will be grilled" or "Now witness the power of this fully armed and operational Darth Burger" or "Young fool, only now at the end you want the grill"

newjak86
OR "If you only knew the power of the grill"

Darth_Rankkor
"execute grill with chips" hahahahha

newjak86
"I loved you grill, We were like brothers" as the grill burns

Cybervader
Originally posted by Boris
I'd say he eats... then again, where would all the waste go... lol

hahaz..yupz i was just wondering that too.So my say is that he does not eat..because if he eats he would have to shit..and since he cannot remove his pants what more unzip.. he cant eat!

I actually did thought of this question too when watchin episode 5, empire strikes back..remember the scene where han solo and leia entered the dining room in the city of the clouds led by lando..then to find vader using the force to snatch away han's pistol.

VADER: "We would be honoured, if you would join us."

Join him in what? the meal?? mahahaz!

But then again, if vader doesn't eat, how did he get so fat in episode 6 when luke opens up his mask? hehe..

Darth_Rankkor
It was the grill HAHAHAHAHAH

newjak86
Yes it was we are also responsible for Jabba's lard ***

Darth_Rankkor
One jabbas ommlet coming out .....

WITH GRILLED CHICKEN WELL DONE

egegegegge

newjak86
You see this what happened at the grill everyday and why it was so fun.

Darth_Rankkor
Alderaan Grilled bantha - coming soon to a mall near you laughing

newjak86
What about Ewok nuggets that's what I want. rock

Darth_Rankkor
gungan grilled ears and ewok steak with orange slices

newjak86
Also Gungan Stew with get this...... A grilled cheese sandwich

Darth_Rankkor
wow...... cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese I think we two should open a restaurant ahhaha

newjak86
I'll go for it.

darthvader_fan
if you watch in the original trilogy in the Empire Strikes Back, Vader lifts up a flap and eats out of it. Dont know why but that is how it is. But i may be wrong.

idiot_1185
everyone has been wondering why ben says that vader is more machine than man. I think it is because he is now heartless like a machine. Sure he still has internal organs but vader has all machine limbs from his joints down but he is heartless. Who would of thought that vader would ever put a choke hold on padme? that is pretty heartless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.