Revan vs Nihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revan vs Luke
who do you think would win?

Revan Darkstar
first welcome to the boards

secondly, any fight with Nihilius is unfair since he sucks the force from anyone near him, the only exception being the Exile since he is a hole in the force. So Nihilius will win this by draining Revan of all his force power

Darth_DaNThEMaN
They both suck.

Revan Darkstar
jack, have you returned to your old ways of insulting everyone?

Knowing your opinion that they both suck brings little to a conversation, please try and bring some facts to back up your opinion. Not trying to be harsh, just you might get some more respect if you can tell us all the reason you think so, evidence, and counter arguements to what we say.

Anyway, just trying to help and bring some more to this board.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
anyway....i didnt read past jack, cuz thats not my name....as you can read....@$s. im not insulting sh!t, i just dont like either of them. and seeing as how this is a place for opinions....thats mine, so choke on it.

love ya Happy Dance Happy Dance

Revan Darkstar
lol, alright sorry Dan, I expected an Alf picture though

Darth_DaNThEMaN
o, you asked for it.......

Revan Darkstar
lol

Darth Mantis
Nihilus

Darth Plagues
Nihilus gave me more of a dark feeling when I saw him/her, more than when I saw Darth Revan in KOTOR on the Dantooine cut scene. But as in power...I defeated Nihilus in one try with the exile, but Malak took me like 3-4 tries. Still I'm stuck. I need some facts on Nihilus.

Fishy
Nihilus wins.

He drains power from the people he fights, he would eat Revan probably a good meal for him... Nobody could win from Nihilus

Darth Plagues
Ah.

darth-yoda
i no that nihilus clearly has the advantage but i still think revan will win its just a gut fellin

Nai Fohl
I think that depends on the question if Nihilus can use his ability while beeing "in combat". I think that point was discussed somewhere before.

If he can use his ability, Revan is dead.
If he can not, Nihilus is getting killed.

darth-yoda
yeah good point

Lord Darkstar
he can use it

Fishy
He can use it in battle, the only question is however how long does it take him to do it. Something we just don't have an answer for. Seeing as how somebody without power was never beaten however i'm just going to have to assume he can do it fast

Bobafetty
This is a tuff one. Revan is great fighting numerus amounts of people (but thats not the case now is it) and Nihlius is one hell of a saber master. Im going with Nihlius.

Gryn Jabar
Nihilus isn't a saber master. Not by a long shot. His only strength is to sever people's connections to the force, and since Revan is essentially "the heart of the force", Revan is going DOWN.

darth-yoda
but maybe revan has so much power of the force that nihilus just couldnt absorbe it all

Fishy
Doubt it, Nihilus ate an entire planet filled with force users

sasee tiin
lol
revan's strong force will just fill Nihilus stomach about 0,0000001%
unfortunately, Revan doesn't stand a chance against "the unbeatable" nihilus....

Fishy
Nobody does, except for the Exile who wouldn't stand a chance against Revan

Darth L. Dipsit
Maybe if Revan didn't use the Force at all and simply disarmed and overpowered Nihilus with his bare hands...

Unlikely, extremely unlikely, since taking away a lightsaber is not easy, but I think it's at least a possibility. If Revan could bring it to a level of martial abilities without the Force (fist fighting), it evens the playing fields a little bit.

Emperor Revan

ESB Vader
nah i would say nihilus because like they say, he drains the force from force users and that makes him strong while making his victim weak.

Gryn Jabar
He didn't kill Visas because she hand a bond to Exile, and even then, it's a game option that she does in fact die.

Fishy

Damarus
im new here.i think nihilus would win.how do you get a picture on the side like you guys do

Emperor Revan
1. Who fought him face to face? How strong were they? Did he actually kill them with his eating thing or just kill them with a lightsaber? I still think he can't do it to anyone stronger than himself. While we assume he did it to Kreia, we don't know and it doesn't answer why she lived. Speaking of that Kreia scene, why didn't Nihilus just eat her like you think he could? Why didn't Nihilus beat her up? Note that it says they overpowered her TOGETHER. I'll post the other reasons later.

darth-yoda
please post the oter rasins i woild like to hear them

Emperor Revan
Ok, I'm back and if those Jedi did actually go to fight him, he may have simply defeated them with a lightsaber. While not the best, he still held out for a while against the Exile, Visas, and Mandalore.

2. Have we ever even seen him doing it for sure? Not to my knowledge...

3. I've sorta answered this already, Nihilus didn't need Sion if he's as powerful as you think and I think he would've killed him if that was the case.

4. Nihilus had a primitive mind and against perhaps the greatest tactician ever, Nihilus could lose by being outsmarted. It's not always the strongest who wins, hypothetically speaking of course if Nihilus is invincible like you say, he could still easily lose to Revan like Maul to Obi or Anakin to Obi or countless others. Except this time it would be like a kid against Grand Admiral Thrawn.

5. Funny how you mentioned Visas was the only one to survive the attack. Now he may have let her live purposely and it might even say that, I forgot but if she lived it's obviously not a perfect technique. As for him letting her live the second time, maybe but again that would be pretty stupid since I think he woulda killed her once he realized his "eating" technique didn't work on the Exile. Again why wouldn't he use it on her? Perhaps because she could resist it. I noticed you didn't comment on the whole Revan's will power being stronger than Kreia's argument. IMO that alone raises enough questions that I think Lord Revan has more going for him than Nihilus.

Also to darth-yoda, thanks. At least one person likes them... big grin

darth-yoda
gd ideas there and valid points imgoin with revan on this one he may have found away to resist the power due to his extensive trainng in the force

Fishy
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
Ok, I'm back and if those Jedi did actually go to fight him, he may have simply defeated them with a lightsaber. While not the best, he still held out for a while against the Exile, Visas, and Mandalore.

Yeah he managed to hold one, but he had some experience with it. Still he could not defeat a few Jedi at once. After all he's still part of the Exile and the Exile by the end of the Mandelorian wars wasn't god either.

The Kreia movie

Nihilus did all the work, Sion just hit her when she was down...She was already defeated. I still don't know why he didn't kill her I really don't or Sion for that matter, but I think Kreia was more important to the two of them then most people would realise. I just don't think they wanted to be controlled by her. Sion follows her at the end and Nihilus still listened to her. She had her purpose for the two of them.

He may be stupid, but throw Bill Gates up against and the wrestler will still win.

You think the fact that Visas survived makes Nihilus looks weak, it makes him all that moe impressive, he ate the entire freaking planet and still let somebody live. Thats quite amazing, nothing of that planet remains and still he let Visas live. If he went through that much trouble the first time I don't see why he wouldn't do it the second time.

And to answer the obvious question that comes next, he didn't eat Mandalore because that would serve no purpose. He needed Visas, couldn't eat the Exile Mandalore had no purpose.

Now about the will power. Yes Kreia her willpower is probably lower then Revan his is, but do not underestimate her, and I seriously doubt it would be enough to stop him from being eaten.

Emperor Revan
Well, it's kinda the same thing. Visas claims Nihilus "ate" a planet and Revan resisted a planet no one else could.

Fishy
Why do you keep saying Malachor is impressive, the Star Forge is far more impressive stick out tongue but yeah that and Malachor speak heavily for Revan. However you should not forget that eating a planet and resisting its temptations are different.

Not going to the Dark Side and destroying it are two different things, and I don't think Revan his willpower is strong enough to resist being eaten. The force still flows through him.

Also keep in mind, if his technique takes time the Jedi on the planet he ate would have noticed and would probably have had the time to escape or hunt him down before Nihilus destroyed them all. It really just couldn't take long.

Emperor Revan
1. Malak could control the Star Forge but still fell to the Dark Side thanks to Malachor V.

2. Perhaps

3. Yes, but they did use Sith assassins quite often, they may have been held up or something.

Fishy
1.) Malak could control the Star Forge, but he didn't resist it and he couldn't control it like Revan. Also according to Kotor he started to turn before Malachor he even says so himself

2.) Cool cool

3.) Held up from what? Running away? Their ships could have been destroyed but the assasins wouldn't have destroyed their own ships and they would be noticed when they were landing. What you are saying now is just guess work at best, with no real basis. I admit I would love it if it was true, but I just don't think it is.

Emperor Revan
1. I bet Malachor helped, and I doubt Malak had more Will than Kreia.

2. Cool. cool

3. Well yeah, it is all guess work but most is when it comes to Nihilus. Anywho, I still believe he has to concentrate really hard on it, meaning he can't fight with it (like Bastila and her battle meditation) and that's why Nihilus needed Sion. Sure if Nihilus could actually use it on Lord Revan without him resisting, they would both sit there powerless, except Revan was strong even without the Force. And like I said before, there's a very high probability of Revan outsmarting him as well.

Fishy
1.) I don't know he could have been dark completely before that.

3.) Now there is a chance of that, but nothing seems to support it. Some masters (definitly the one on Nar Shaddaa) have said that Jedi went to confront Nihilus and all it left was a wound in the force. Then there is the planet. Now it could be that he has to concentrate and then one second later everybody is dead, but I doubt that very much. Especially because Jedi have confronted him. If he was not able to do it during a fight he would have been dead already.

4.) I like your theory a lot more, but it just wouldn't make sense, also if it was true why didn't Revan ever come back to kill Nihilus. Why use Kreia to do it?

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Fishy
The Kreia movie

Actually he did a force drain on Kreia not his special "eating" ability. Otherwise Kreia would have died for sure. That is the point. So we don't know if he can use his "special" in combat (also I have to mention here: He was not in combat when he did it to Kreia. He walked in and did it. We don't know how much time he needed to concentrate on Kreia to do so.)

And even if you assume that this was his special move and he could use that in combat. Kreia was still able to do a little effect on his lightsaber...so not all her force power was drained. Using same thing on Revan would probably result in:
a) Revan having more force power left than Kreia had because he is more powerful
b) Revan still able to fight and being the superior swordfighter here.

Conclusion: Nihilus gets his ass kicked.

Emperor Revan
1.) I don't know he could have been dark completely before that.

3.) Now there is a chance of that, but nothing seems to support it. Some masters (definitly the one on Nar Shaddaa) have said that Jedi went to confront Nihilus and all it left was a wound in the force. Then there is the planet. Now it could be that he has to concentrate and then one second later everybody is dead, but I doubt that very much. Especially because Jedi have confronted him. If he was not able to do it during a fight he would have been dead already.

4.) I like your theory a lot more, but it just wouldn't make sense, also if it was true why didn't Revan ever come back to kill Nihilus. Why use Kreia to do it?

1. Perhaps

3. He could have simply killed the Jedi with a lightsaber, he wasn't that weak. Besides, how did they board his ship and make it all the way to him, while Visas and the others did nothing?

4. Sure it would, Revan was busy fighting the ancient Sith empire, he probably didn't even know Nihilus existed. While it's a nice theory, it's just speculation and if Revan really wanted Nihilus dead, he would have made twenty capital ships from the Star Forge and sent them to blow the Ravager up or something. It's not like Lord Revan to ask someone for help, and not do anything. Heck, he would've just gone to Malachor V while Nihilus was at Trayus Academy and used the mass shadow generator to blow the planet up. Revan knew about it and Nihilus wouldn't think it would kill him.

Oh, and Nai Fohl has a good point.

Darth_Frobo
Revan probably would win, as nhilous isn't able to immediatly drain a person of their force it takes time and with someone as powerful as revan it would take a very long time, and nhilous was a crap swordsman the younglings were probably better with a lightsaber then he was revan would slice him up fairly quickly.

Fishy
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Actually he did a force drain on Kreia not his special "eating" ability. Otherwise Kreia would have died for sure. That is the point. So we don't know if he can use his "special" in combat (also I have to mention here: He was not in combat when he did it to Kreia. He walked in and did it. We don't know how much time he needed to concentrate on Kreia to do so.)

And even if you assume that this was his special move and he could use that in combat. Kreia was still able to do a little effect on his lightsaber...so not all her force power was drained. Using same thing on Revan would probably result in:
a) Revan having more force power left than Kreia had because he is more powerful
b) Revan still able to fight and being the superior swordfighter here.

Conclusion: Nihilus gets his ass kicked.

"There are techniques in the force against which there is no defense" - Kreia

She says that at the exact time it happens. So yeah he can do it in fighting, and No it doesn't take all that long. Now Kreia survived we all admit to that, but who says he always does it like that. You are not going to tell me he just pushed an entire planet against the wall knocking them out...

Also lets not forget one thing here. Kreia was on the ground and down but for some reason Sion and Nihilus let her live, they wanted her to live. He did not want to eat her. He just wanted her gone.

Fishy
1. Perhaps

3. He could have simply killed the Jedi with a lightsaber, he wasn't that weak. Besides, how did they board his ship and make it all the way to him, while Visas and the others did nothing?

4. Sure it would, Revan was busy fighting the ancient Sith empire, he probably didn't even know Nihilus existed. While it's a nice theory, it's just speculation and if Revan really wanted Nihilus dead, he would have made twenty capital ships from the Star Forge and sent them to blow the Ravager up or something. It's not like Lord Revan to ask someone for help, and not do anything. Heck, he would've just gone to Malachor V while Nihilus was at Trayus Academy and used the mass shadow generator to blow the planet up. Revan knew about it and Nihilus wouldn't think it would kill him.

Oh, and Nai Fohl has a good point.

3.) If he would have killed them with a lightsaber they would have died like normal Jedi did. They would have become one with the force and the Jedi Masters would not have sensed anything strange. He ate them otherwise the wound he created would not have been there.

4.) We don't know if Revan was fighting the Sith Empire, we just think he is. But still Kreia did have the Ebon Hawk HK-47 and T3-M4 and its all tied with Revan and an unfinished game. Revan used her to kill Nihilus. After you kill Kreia your supposed to fight Revan and be defeated. Why would Revan in heavensname send Kreia to kill Nihilus if he was on Malachor at the time of your fight and could have easily done it himself? Unless of course he could not defeat Nihilus.

Emperor Revan
Again, why did he need Sion if he could just eat Kreia? There's no point. We've never seen him do it in combat. And why does Sion say "You are difficult to kill." to Kreia? As for her quote, she couldn't resist Malachor V either, Revan could. She didn't think it was possible to hear Bao Dur's thoughts either but the Exile did.

3. Ok you're probably right about the wound, but what about the last part I said, do you really think they could've boarded his ship, fought their way to the deck, and through Visas on their own? Very unlikely. They were probably just near and Nihilus drained their Force and they couldn't pilot their ships and hit a wall or something.

4. They continually say he went off to fight the Sith Empire, and have made such a big deal about it that they're not gonna say "oh it was all a lie" or something like that now. As for the unfinished game, it's not in the game, and if in the 'original' version he didn't necessarily send Kreia to do anything. Even if he did, think of that sentence right there, Kreia being told by Revan to do something and her doing it. Sure she liked Revan but she wouldn't just say "ok, I'll go to Malachor V, fall to the dark side, train this guy and blah blah blah" just cuz he said so, especially with her hating the Force. She would have to be really scared of him for her to do something like that. Even if Revan did send Kreia to kill Nihilus, he probably was busy and couldn't do it himself. Like I said, Nihilus is stupid and Revan is a brilliant tactician that can turn the tide of most any battle. If he really wanted Nihilus dead he would've done it himself in one way or another. And why send Kreia to train the Exile anyway? The Exile followed Revan before and the Exile respected him so Revan could just train the Exile himself right?

I really don't think Nihilus can use it right in combat and then walk up to someone and kill them or he would've done it to Kreia singlehandedly and then done it to Sion. I really think he has to concentrate on it and that would be hard while fighting. Besides, Lord Revan knows dozens of techniques to kill or turn Jedi/Sith. He used the one that the Exile did to Sion frequently for instance.

Now as for the reason the Exile could beat him, I really do like the idea but it's not a fact that he doesn't have the Force, he just uses it from others. Look at when he goes up to Nihilus, Kreia is far away, and if there are any other Force users they are down on the planet. The only person he would have to draw the Force from would be Visas and then wouldn't he only be as powerful as her? Couldn't Nihilus simply use his "eating" thing on her and the Exile would be powerless? Now granted he has a chain with Kreia and probably gets his power through her, but then couldn't Nihilus just do that to her through his chain? Couldn't he eat the Force flowing to him from her? They're supposedly like the same person and he did it to Kreia once anyway. Why wouldn't he do it to Visas either? My answer to all these questions: He can't do it to someone powerful enough. Kreia most likely got much stronger from when she was first Darth Traya and he had to have Sion help him anyway (Kreia could even move her lightsaber a bit with the Force still) and the Exile would be too strong to use his technique on as well. Since Revan is more powerful than both these two, with a much stronger Will, is far more strategic, and has more knowledge about the Sith, I'd say it's unlikely at best that Nihilus could use his technique and kill Revan.

Darth Plagues
Nihilus can do it n combat....Revan's down

Darth Plagues
Nihilus can beat anybody except for the exile in a duel...

Fishy
Okay first up i'm just going to do this globally

About the Sion and Kreia thing

Why he needed Sion I don't know
Why he needed Kreia I dont'know either. But what is sure is that he used his power against her and after that let her live and not because she resisted but because he wanted to. He and Sion could have killed her easily after she was done, so that means he did not want her to die. He wanted her to live he must have had a reason for it, okay we don't know it but its there thats for sure.

On the Visas eating thing, yes but Like I said before Nihilus wanted her to live he needed her to see for him becuase he could not do so himself.

No because if that was the case the Jedi would not have send them there now would they? They obviously managed to fight their way through a shit load of people probably not Visas (to important for Nihilus) and then faced Nihilus and died. If he even used his defences on the few Jedi that were there.

Emperor Revan
Ahh, you didn't reply to my other parts, I worked hard on those! laughing out loud

Darth L. Dipsit
Still though - he shouldn't have needed Sion to beat Kreia. I know this has been addressed, but he theoretically should have been able to take her alone easily. Yet again, I know this has been addressed, but it seems like a legitimate event in the SW universe and is strange only in the fact that Sion was necessary with Nihilus.

Emperor Revan
Yep. That's proof enough right there that he's not invincible.

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Still though - he shouldn't have needed Sion to beat Kreia. I know this has been addressed, but he theoretically should have been able to take her alone easily. Yet again, I know this has been addressed, but it seems like a legitimate event in the SW universe and is strange only in the fact that Sion was necessary with Nihilus. Or maybe they both wanted to see their master stripped of her power... So they both went to confront their master...

Emperor Revan
Nihilus basically wanted to eat everything and when Sion sees Kreia on the harbinger at the start of the game he says: "you are difficult to kill."

Darth Mantis
Yeah but Nihilus could easily destroy Traya with his special ability... But he probably wanted to see Traya suffer slowly so he brought Sion along... Brutal that Sion was to Traya...

Emperor Revan
So why did she live then? Why did he let Sion live if everything exists to feed his hunger?

Revan Souer
trust me I would of kicked Nil's ass big time

Darth_DaNThEMaN
IMHO.......They're both Lame.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
IMHO.......They're both Lame.

That was irrelevant and an unnecessary addendum considering you've never played KOTOR 1 or 2 and therefore really have no reason to post here.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Still though - he shouldn't have needed Sion to beat Kreia. I know this has been addressed, but he theoretically should have been able to take her alone easily. Yet again, I know this has been addressed, but it seems like a legitimate event in the SW universe and is strange only in the fact that Sion was necessary with Nihilus.

Its not a bad point but you forget one very important thing.

He did all the work he pushed Kreia against the wall and knocked her out. Sion just stood there bashing her head against some more. She was knocked out that much is certain. So they had a reason to let her live, they wanted to let her live. If he had his technique or not doesn't even matter when she was in that possition they could have killed her.

I really have no answer for the Sion thing, I really don't. He had his reasons however.

Fishy
Ahh, you didn't reply to my other parts, I worked hard on those! laughing out loud

Could you sumarize them for me? I have a headache and can't really read all of that right now

Darth_DaNThEMaN
That was irrelevant and an unnecessary addendum considering you've never played KOTOR 1 or 2 and therefore really have no reason to post here.

ive played, and beaten, both KOTOR games, you complete and total @ss.

Emperor Revan
I say bullshit since you know nothing about them, you didn't even know of Darth Revan's robes. You also hate everyone in the games and so you make sure you spam topics like these with useless posts like "IMHO... They're both lame." Yeah, that shows who would win in a fight. I'm not trying to be mean, but there's no point of it.

Fishy
Could you sumarize them for me? I have a headache and can't really read all of that right now

To quote myself because I want to continue this debate, and i'm lazy right now

Emperor Revan
Okay, here's my earlier post exactly:

Again, why did he need Sion if he could just eat Kreia? There's no point. We've never seen him do it in combat. And why does Sion say "You are difficult to kill." to Kreia? As for her quote, she couldn't resist Malachor V either, Revan could. She didn't think it was possible to hear Bao Dur's thoughts either but the Exile did.

3. Ok you're probably right about the wound, but what about the last part I said, do you really think they could've boarded his ship, fought their way to the deck, and through Visas on their own? Very unlikely. They were probably just near and Nihilus drained their Force and they couldn't pilot their ships and hit a wall or something.

4. They continually say he went off to fight the Sith Empire, and have made such a big deal about it that they're not gonna say "oh it was all a lie" or something like that now. As for the unfinished game, it's not in the game, and if in the 'original' version he didn't necessarily send Kreia to do anything. Even if he did, think of that sentence right there, Kreia being told by Revan to do something and her doing it. Sure she liked Revan but she wouldn't just say "ok, I'll go to Malachor V, fall to the dark side, train this guy and blah blah blah" just cuz he said so, especially with her hating the Force. She would have to be really scared of him for her to do something like that. Even if Revan did send Kreia to kill Nihilus, he probably was busy and couldn't do it himself. Like I said, Nihilus is stupid and Revan is a brilliant tactician that can turn the tide of most any battle. If he really wanted Nihilus dead he would've done it himself in one way or another. And why send Kreia to train the Exile anyway? The Exile followed Revan before and the Exile respected him so Revan could just train the Exile himself right?

I really don't think Nihilus can use it right in combat and then walk up to someone and kill them or he would've done it to Kreia singlehandedly and then done it to Sion. I really think he has to concentrate on it and that would be hard while fighting. Besides, Lord Revan knows dozens of techniques to kill or turn Jedi/Sith. He used the one that the Exile did to Sion frequently for instance.

Now as for the reason the Exile could beat him, I really do like the idea but it's not a fact that he doesn't have the Force, he just uses it from others. Look at when he goes up to Nihilus, Kreia is far away, and if there are any other Force users they are down on the planet. The only person he would have to draw the Force from would be Visas and then wouldn't he only be as powerful as her? Couldn't Nihilus simply use his "eating" thing on her and the Exile would be powerless? Now granted he has a chain with Kreia and probably gets his power through her, but then couldn't Nihilus just do that to her through his chain? Couldn't he eat the Force flowing to him from her? They're supposedly like the same person and he did it to Kreia once anyway. Why wouldn't he do it to Visas either? My answer to all these questions: He can't do it to someone powerful enough. Kreia most likely got much stronger from when she was first Darth Traya and he had to have Sion help him anyway (Kreia could even move her lightsaber a bit with the Force still) and the Exile would be too strong to use his technique on as well. Since Revan is more powerful than both these two, with a much stronger Will, is far more strategic, and has more knowledge about the Sith, I'd say it's unlikely at best that Nihilus could use his technique and kill Revan.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
ok, so because i dislike game characters in most aspects, that means ive never played them? wow, that is the smartest logic ive ever heard, really.

I would have to know about them to dislike them, or else i would have no reason to dislike them.

I never didn't know about Revan's robes, that was never brought up in conversation with me, and if it was, i dont recall, so copy and paste the part where i didnt know about it.

why would i lie about beating a game? sorry i offended your digital lover, but just because i dislike someone you happen to be in love with.....don't get ur panties in a bunch TooTs.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
ok, so because i dislike game characters in most aspects, that means ive never played them? wow, that is the smartest logic ive ever heard, really.

I would have to know about them to dislike them, or else i would have no reason to dislike them.

I never didn't know about Revan's robes, that was never brought up in conversation with me, and if it was, i dont recall, so copy and paste the part where i didnt know about it.

why would i lie about beating a game? sorry i offended your digital lover, but just because i dislike someone you happen to be in love with.....don't get ur panties in a bunch TooTs.

lol, ok first I haven't seen you like any of the characters and you almost always think they will lose to whoever they're up against. Secondly, why would you play both games if you hate all the characters?

I will find it in the Revan vs. Vader thread and paste it.

You may have played it, but everything I've seen points that you haven't played either. As for in love, that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. First I'm a guy and I'm not gay or psycho. I also don't fall in love with game characters, I don't know why you thought that but it's a little weird. Next, I don't have a problem if you don't like him, but coming here just to post I think they're both lame has nothing to do with the topic and has no relevance.

Darth_Frobo
Revan is better in almost every aspect then nhilus the only way nhilus could win is if he could instantly use his power and it was able to instantly drain revan which isn't very likely.

Fishy
There is a possiblity that the link because the Exile and Kreia would also excist threw Nihilus and Kreia it would make a lot of sense actually but you have to remember here kill Kreia and you lose somebody you wanted to live.

IMO she didn't become more powerful at all... In Kotor 2 she shows no sign of becoming more powerful except for the cut-scenes where she just uses her real power, for the rest of the time she was just limiting herself.

About once again not killing Visas, well I said it a hundred times already he wanted her to live. He did it before he would want it again.

And about him only getting power from people near him? I doubt it, every time he trains a Jedi he becomes more powerful whether near him or not. It really doesn't matter drawing can be done from far away too just look at Nihilus he ate a planet.

I already dealt with the rest of the post...

Personally Emp, I do want to believe you. I hope you are right but I just can't see any logic in it. Hope yes, but logic? Sorry just can't see it.

Darth Abominus
5. Funny how you mentioned Visas was the only one to survive the attack. Now he may have let her live purposely and it might even say that, I forgot but if she lived it's obviously not a perfect technique. As for him letting her live the second time, maybe but again that would be pretty stupid since I think he woulda killed her once he realized his "eating" technique didn't work on the Exile. Again why wouldn't he use it on her? Perhaps because she could resist it. I noticed you didn't comment on the whole Revan's will power being stronger than Kreia's argument. IMO that alone raises enough questions that I think Lord Revan has more going for him than Nihilus.

actually in Kotor 2 it was thought that visas quit possibly had a bond with nihilius, hence the reason for him not feeding on her.

Fishy
Of course she has a bond with him, but that bond wasn't created before he ate the planet

Emperor Revan
There is a possiblity that the link because the Exile and Kreia would also excist threw Nihilus and Kreia it would make a lot of sense actually but you have to remember here kill Kreia and you lose somebody you wanted to live.

IMO she didn't become more powerful at all... In Kotor 2 she shows no sign of becoming more powerful except for the cut-scenes where she just uses her real power, for the rest of the time she was just limiting herself.

About once again not killing Visas, well I said it a hundred times already he wanted her to live. He did it before he would want it again.

And about him only getting power from people near him? I doubt it, every time he trains a Jedi he becomes more powerful whether near him or not. It really doesn't matter drawing can be done from far away too just look at Nihilus he ate a planet.

I already dealt with the rest of the post...

Personally Emp, I do want to believe you. I hope you are right but I just can't see any logic in it. Hope yes, but logic? Sorry just can't see it.

Well the fact that he needed Sion is enough to make me think Lord Revan would win. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fishy
I don't think he needed Sion, he defeated Kreia alone and he still let her live... He had a reason for her, he has a reason for Visas i'm sure he has a reason for Sion.

But hey maybe he would have a reason for Revan to live and then has a lightsaber in his neck all of a sudden stick out tongue

Emperor Revan
It says they beat her together, he would've eaten her if he had an insatiable hunger like you say, notice he did jack once he was holding her power and yet she could still move her lightsaber a bit with the Force, and Lord Revan is more powerful than her. He resisted the Star Forge and Malachor V when even Kreia could not so I think he could resist Nihilus even if he had that ability as strong as you say. We've never seen Nihilus use his power to kill someone, just heard about it and those were against Jedi wusses.

You also didn't prove that the Exile doesn't have the Force, it only passes through him from others. Even in the game it says, he has reestablished HIS connection to the Force several times among others. Even if he does get his Force power from others, how could he surpass them? Why wouldn't Nihilus be able to drain it from him if it's passing through him?

Fishy
He regains his connection with the force after Nihilus is dead... Its basically implied.

About the Kreia thing, would he use his full power on her when he wanted her to survive? Of course not.

And I know you think Revan is incredibly powerful he is, but even Revan is not more powerful then an entire planet filled with only force users and a lot of Jedi Masters. And Nihilus could eat that, so he doesn't really have a problem with eating a lot of power.

Emperor Revan
1. Implied when?

2. Why did he want Kreia alive?

3. Read the last chronicle on the KOTOR 2 website, it says the Sith assassins under Nihilus were responsible. I'm sure Nihilus helped, but he didn't do everything. Besides, this may sound stupid but if Kreia can kill three of them easily, and Revan is stronger, could he have not defeated all the Jedi there? Their powers aren't combined, not even Lord Revan could take that probably, which is why Nihilus could help out.

Fishy
1.) By visas, by what other people see in him and the fact that picking up Nihilus mask gives you a more powerful connection to the force

2.) How shoudl I know? Fact is with or without his power to eat anybody in a second he could have killed Kreia and didn't.

3.) The game describes it as him eating the planet thats all I know.

And yeah Kreia killed three of the most poewrful masters at that time with one move of her hand, but thats only three. Revan woudl face a lot more.

Darth_Frobo
Maybe Revan would have had to face a lot more, two moves of his hand.

Emperor Revan
1.) By visas, by what other people see in him and the fact that picking up Nihilus mask gives you a more powerful connection to the force

2.) How shoudl I know? Fact is with or without his power to eat anybody in a second he could have killed Kreia and didn't.

3.) The game describes it as him eating the planet thats all I know.

And yeah Kreia killed three of the most poewrful masters at that time with one move of her hand, but thats only three. Revan woudl face a lot more.

1. Just about everything gives you a stronger connection to the Force. you can raise your constitution by simply talking to HK-47, you can gain some Force points by talking to Kreia, that Ithorian gives you more Force points etc. What does what they see in Nihilus have to do with that?

2. We think. Bastila couldn't move when she used battle meditation. He probably can't when he eats things.

3. How many masters do you think were there? 5 council members survived, so at the most there would be 6 since Vandar would be dead and I think Vrook said Zhar and Dorak died in Malak's bombardment but I'm not for sure.

Fishy
Nothing is known about Zhar and Dorak, and that was just a part of the council there were still others around and more masters... Barely a hundred survived after Revan left, lets say 70 of them lived at the time Nihilus ate that planet at most. Only about 10 survived that at most, probably only four. Still meaning that Nihilus ate anywhere between 60 and 66 people, at least at once.

That would take a bit more then 2 hands, it would take 23 and I doubt anybody could do that easily.

You are right the Exile gets a shit load of connections fast, but some of those are for leearning things others are for other people learning things.

And again Emperor there is nothing to suggest that Nihilus couldn't move... Nothing.

Revan21
Revan, he probably would have a few tricks up his sleeve to save him self.

Fishy
Nothing is known about Zhar and Dorak, and that was just a part of the council there were still others around and more masters... Barely a hundred survived after Revan left, lets say 70 of them lived at the time Nihilus ate that planet at most. Only about 10 survived that at most, probably only four. Still meaning that Nihilus ate anywhere between 60 and 66 people, at least at once.

That would take a bit more then 2 hands, it would take 23 and I doubt anybody could do that easily.

You are right the Exile gets a shit load of connections fast, but some of those are for leearning things others are for other people learning things.

And again Emperor there is nothing to suggest that Nihilus couldn't move... Nothing.

Little adjustment in the post

Between 60 and 66 Jedi, some of them were masters...

And far more important if you ask me a lot of other force users there too... Lots and lots of them an entire planet filled with them.

Emperor Revan

1. You forget that quite a few Jedi exiled themselves after the war, and others simply went into hiding. Not all of the Jedi were there.

And there is nothing to suggest that he can move.

Lord Chariol
If the exile could kill Nihlus then Revan would destroy him and this defacate on the red smoke that ridiculously and miraculously replaces the corpse.

Fishy
1. You forget that quite a few Jedi exiled themselves after the war, and others simply went into hiding. Not all of the Jedi were there.

And there is nothing to suggest that he can move.

Not one Jedi exiled him/herself or was sentenced to such a thing according to the Jedi Council. Not until after Nihilus. At least according to the Jedi council, and I think they would know.

Nothing?

How about this little thing

Jedi went to face him and nothing was left of them but a wound in the force. And don't give me that crap that he was starting to eat them before they arrived on the bridge because he sure as hell didn't when you and Visas and Mandalore arrived. If it took a lot of time or if he couldn't move he would have been dead.

Emperor Revan
Well I was going off of what Atton said, in either case not all the Jedi would be there since either before or after, that's plenty of Jedi left that Nihilus and his Sith Assassins didn't kill.

I find it extremely unlikely that Jedi were able to board his ship and make it all the way to the bridge on their own. Where would they even know where to look?

Fishy
I don't know how they found him but they did thats for sure the Jedi Council said so. How they got on the bridge I don't know either, but its clear that they faced Nihilus. Nihilus is just inmortal and incredibly stupid because of that.

Emperor Revan
Immortal? Hardly. Those Jedi wouldn't have a tenth of Lord Revan's power most likely. I still don't think they ever reached his bridge, maybe he was just on a planet and they found him, heck I don't even remember hearing about it from the masters. Nihilus did it to Kreia, but also needed Sion's help and she didn't die. He didn't do it on the Exile either, and there's no proof to my knowledge that HIS connection to the Force is gone. I like the theory but they specifically say many times during the game that he has reestablished HIS connection, it was because of the others but he doesn't need them anymore.

Even if it was true, if the Force is passing through others from thousands of miles away and the Exile can use it, Nihilus should be able to drain it. Revan is stronger than both the Exile and Traya and Traya couldn't resist Malachor V while Revan could. Not to mention Revan has tons of Sith knowledge and is a brilliant tactician while Nihilus is stupid and has a primitive mind and never moves in the one instance we saw him use his power.

I really think Kreia allowed it all to happen because she could sense that she would meet the Exile and she wanted to destroy the Force through him.

Gryn Jabar
I thought the Jedi severed Kreia's connection, not the two SL's.

Nai Fohl
Jedi went to face him and nothing was left of them but a wound in the force. And don't give me that crap that he was starting to eat them before they arrived on the bridge because he sure as hell didn't when you and Visas and Mandalore arrived. If it took a lot of time or if he couldn't move he would have been dead.

He could also have defeated them in "normal" lightsaber combat and eatem them after it. He could have captured them with all his Sith Assasins / Dark Jedi.

Still there is the possibility he threw dozens of people at them and used the time they needed to fight through that people to use his special ability on them.

We never saw him use it in a real combat situation meaning while he was fighting. And I doubt that this ability doesn't need any concentration.

Darth_Malazia
I think Revan would win simply because like Emperor Revan said Nihilus is a RETARD and also Revan was a excellent saber dualist and even if Revan gets his force powers drained by Nihilus' 'power' then all he has to do is block the lightsaber attacks and resist the force attacks get in close and then kill Nihilus Like the primitive he is!

Basically he gets his @$$ handed to him.

I rest my case big grin

Fishy
Immortal? Hardly. Those Jedi wouldn't have a tenth of Lord Revan's power most likely. I still don't think they ever reached his bridge, maybe he was just on a planet and they found him, heck I don't even remember hearing about it from the masters. Nihilus did it to Kreia, but also needed Sion's help and she didn't die. He didn't do it on the Exile either, and there's no proof to my knowledge that HIS connection to the Force is gone. I like the theory but they specifically say many times during the game that he has reestablished HIS connection, it was because of the others but he doesn't need them anymore.

Even if it was true, if the Force is passing through others from thousands of miles away and the Exile can use it, Nihilus should be able to drain it. Revan is stronger than both the Exile and Traya and Traya couldn't resist Malachor V while Revan could. Not to mention Revan has tons of Sith knowledge and is a brilliant tactician while Nihilus is stupid and has a primitive mind and never moves in the one instance we saw him use his power.

I really think Kreia allowed it all to happen because she could sense that she would meet the Exile and she wanted to destroy the Force through him.

He didn't need Sion he did everything those two did against Kreia. What did Sion do besides hit a already defeated woman... Nihilus did it all on his own. And he did use that attack fast, he just walked in and then did it. Bam Kreia knocked out. Now I know Revan is a lot more powerful then Kreia, but I very much doubt even he can do a force attack that would knock her out in a second. Maybe Nihilus his attack would be less succesful against Revan but it would still work.

Fishy
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
He could also have defeated them in "normal" lightsaber combat and eatem them after it. He could have captured them with all his Sith Assasins / Dark Jedi.

Still there is the possibility he threw dozens of people at them and used the time they needed to fight through that people to use his special ability on them.

We never saw him use it in a real combat situation meaning while he was fighting. And I doubt that this ability doesn't need any concentration.

Good point... Still he used it against Kreia and it didn't take him long to prepare his attack against her. He just used it.

Emperor Revan
Again, Nihilus only stopped her from using the Force mostly, he didn't do jack after that. Not to mention he didn't use it on the Exile like I explained in my previous post.

Nai Fohl: Excellent points.

Fishy
Nihilus threw her away against a wall taking away most of her energy and her force power. If he would do the same against Revan Revan would also be on the ground almost unable to move. And no he didn't use it on the exile and you already know why he didn't use it on the exile becuase you have read the posts about Nihilus his power too.

Emperor Revan
Nihilus threw her away against a wall taking away most of her energy and her force power. If he would do the same against Revan Revan would also be on the ground almost unable to move. And no he didn't use it on the exile and you already know why he didn't use it on the exile becuase you have read the posts about Nihilus his power too.

Read my post that starts with: Immortal? There's no proof that the Exile can't use the Force by himself and a lot to say that he can.

Fishy
Like what? What says he can everything points at the otehr thing

Nai Fohl
Good point... Still he used it against Kreia and it didn't take him long to prepare his attack against her. He just used it.

He was walking up to Kreia through that entire hallway. Then he stands there for several seconds before he use his ability on Kreia. Still he could have needed 20 or 30 seconds to focus on Kreia before he could use that ability. Not that much time...but still too much when you have to fight. Even if it would only need 5 seconds (the time he stands near Kreia doing nothing) that might still be too much time when somebody like Revan jumps at you and starts kicking your ass with his lightsaber.

Fishy
Perhaps, but five seconds isn't all that long when you prepare for a fight. Sometimes people take longer just walking around each other.

If you are right however and it would take 5 to 30 seconds then yeah Revan could kill him, he would just have to move fast.

Emperor Revan
Like what? What says he can everything points at the otehr thing

Like the game. Many many times it says that he has restored HIS connection to the Force and it never mentions anything like he doesn't have the Force, he just draws it from others. Again, if it's passing through him, Nihilus should be able to drain it. And who is it passing from before he fights Nihilus? Kreia's on the other side of the galaxy and Visas can even die in the battle, meaning he will have nothing to draw from.

And what points towards your theory?

Fishy
Read the thread about it, Janus and I have made an incrediby long post about it and then more and more stuff adding on to it. Just read it.

Emperor Revan
I have read it already. Mostly speculation. Nothing I have seen in the game or official website indicate that he didn't have a Force connection himself. Neither does Wikipedia.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.