Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solo
http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony/2046.html

Looks like it could be pretty damn good. It's released in theatres at August 5th.

MildPossession
Saw it at the beginning of the year, it's an interesting film to see. Kar Wai Wong is an excellent director, As Tears Go By, Chungking Express, In The Mood For Love are some good films by the director.

Aphina
The chungking express was a great film. I loved the cinematography of the whole thing. Which story did you like better the first or the second?

Solo
So I just got done watching 2046 and I thought it was amazing. Everything was done very well. No complaints at all.

Eis
Originally posted by Solo
So I just got done watching 2046 and I thought it was amazing. Everything was done very well. No complaints at all.
I agree, I completely loved the movie, I was exceptionally pleased by Tony Leung I had only seen him act in Ying Xiong before and didn't think much of him, my opinion radically changed after 2046.

I want to see In the Mood for Love now.

Solo
Originally posted by Eis
I agree, I completely loved the movie, I was exceptionally pleased by Tony Leung I had only seen him act in Ying Xiong before and didn't think much of him, my opinion radically changed after 2046.

I want to see In the Mood for Love now.
Definitely, Leung did a superb job. Yeah, In the Mood for Love sounds promising. What seems rather strange is the cast for My Blueberry Nights.

Eis
Definitely, Leung did a superb job. Yeah, In the Mood for Love sounds promising. What seems rather strange is the cast for My Blueberry Nights.
Yes it does seem rather odd but I'm a fan of Weisz and Portman, hopefully it will be good. Do you know what it will be about?

Solo
"A young woman works in several restaurant settings and learns of the trials and tribulations of true love." - Wikipedia

Eis
"A young woman works in several restaurant settings and learns of the trials and tribulations of true love." - Wikipedia
Hmm... Oh well with Kar Wai Wong directing/writing it, can't be that bad... "The Lady from Shanghai" appeals me more though, I've been trying to find the book like crazy, but I can't seem to find it. But yeah, Nicole Kidman? ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.