4 Jedi Masters vs. Jerec (with the Valley of the Jedi's power)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Plagues
I went over board on the other one, but this one I won't get so excited. So here it goes...NJO Luke Skywalker, Darth Revan (fully robed and masked), ROTS Mace Windu, and ROTS Yoda vs. Jerec!

Setting: Korriban
Theme: Duel of Fates

Darth L. Dipsit
I don't know how much better Jerec gets with the Valley of the Jedi power, but assuming it doesn't exponentially increase his power or make him invincible, he is a gonner, I think.

Darth_Glentract
It does have the power of thousands of Jedi and a lot of really powerful Sith. Jerec might win.

Darth Mantis
Whoa... Who is Jerec... A thousand jedi... My parents car doesn't even have that much horse power...

Darth Plagues
Jerec is a blind, fallen Jedi, who served the Emperor, like Darth Vader and Mara Jade. He had the ability to make the Force into a dark cloud and cloud the mind of a Jedi, giving him the upper hand in duel. He also had the unique ability to tranqualize someone where stand. After the Emperor was destroyed he claimed the Empire and sought out the Valley of the Jedi to become a Force so strong no one could oppose him... http://www.cswu.cz/characters/img/char/jerec.gif

ChaoticReign
And then Kyle Katarn ass raped him. I can't see him winning this battle. That list is just too powerful for him alone.

Darth Plagues
Well he was battleing the regular Jerec...not the one that had the full power of the Valley of the Jedi.

Nai Fohl
To throw some arguments into the room. Jerec will get killed:

Power of thousands of Jedi and some Sith Lords is actually something that people like Revan or NJO Luke actually have on their own. When that is not enough: NJO Luke has the ability to make himself not senseable through the force. Since Jerec is physically blind, Luke could just do that thing and stab him.

And - I don't know if I'm right with that since I didn't play the game for a long time - I think Jerec had already taken some of the Valleys power when Kyle Katarn walked in and killed him. So I guess a team of NJO Luke (nearly godlike), Revan (also nearly godlike), Yoda and Mace could still kick his ass even when he has ALL of the Valleys powers.

Darth_Rankkor
Even I, that like the sith more, agree that jerec would die.

Kun-ni Habeo
jerec is owned

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nai
To throw some arguments into the room. Jerec will get killed:

Power of thousands of Jedi and some Sith Lords is actually something that people like Revan or NJO Luke actually have on their own. When that is not enough: NJO Luke has the ability to make himself not senseable through the force. Since Jerec is physically blind, Luke could just do that thing and stab him.

And - I don't know if I'm right with that since I didn't play the game for a long time - I think Jerec had already taken some of the Valleys power when Kyle Katarn walked in and killed him. So I guess a team of NJO Luke (nearly godlike), Revan (also nearly godlike), Yoda and Mace could still kick his ass even when he has ALL of the Valleys powers.

no expression

Trocity
One of the shittiest threads ever made.

And f***ing lol @ Nai.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nai

Power of thousands of Jedi and some Sith Lords is actually something that people like Revan or NJO Luke actually have on their own.

Interesting...

The Ellimist
Pre-2007 KMC is trash/Bane tier.

Jmanghan
Wasn't Jerec supposed to gain the power to be more powerful then the Emperor if he did this? And obtain Oneness?

Or am I remembering it wrong?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.