Mace Windu, Kit Fisto and two other Jedi.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
when mace windu went to arrest palpantine, he had three other jedi with him. behind him and to his left was kit fisto. what were the names of the two behind him and to his right?

Boris
Saesee Tiin and Eeth Koth if I'm not mistaken....

Rogue Jedi
yeah, i thought one was eeth koth, the zabrak master, but i couldnt remember what the other looked like. thanx!!!!!

mossman
The Zabrak is listed as Agen Kolar in the cast list for the film and in the screenplay.
Eeth Koth was, apparently, killed in the battle on Geonosis.

It's rather confusing.
Pablo-Jill and Adi Gallia are replaced by Sewitt Concorkill and Stass Allie respectively in ROTS, although the characters looking pretty much identical to their AOTC counterparts.

Delta 62
Adi and Stass are cousins.

Darth Travizzle
Their names were: what's his face, and that guy.

SnakeEyes
Saesee Tiin and Agen Kolar

Stunrun
Eeth and Agen are easy to tell apart. One's practically white, one's blackstick out tongue

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/Stunrun/fery.bmp

master luminara
Eeth koth was in E1 in the Jedi council then Agen Kolar take his place
i think

LordSorgo
Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, Sassee Tinn and Agen Kolar.

General Zink
Yup! Changes that were made due to the actors being unavailable for the next movie.

Rogue Jedi
so is eeth koth not one of the ones shown killed?

Darth Macabre
Nope Agen Kolar was the one killed. Eeth Koth was already killed in the battle of Geonosis. I think the guy who played Agen was supposed to take over Eeth Koth from that one who played him during TPM. But they looked to different so they had to create a brand new jedi.

Rogue Jedi
eeth koth was killed in the battle of genosis? man, i am late on everything.

ab2421
Does anyone think that their deaths were pretty stupid.. they just stood there waiting for palpatine to kill him... at least thats what it seemed like

Boris
Seems I was mistaken then... ooops... stick out tongue

Master Mawi
Quite frankly, I think that Kit, Saesee and Agen's deaths were pathetic. At least Fisto managed to block some of Palpatine's attacks, but Agen and Saesee die a crappy death. Agen gets stabbed in the stomach and screams and Saesee dies when Palpatine slashs his stomach.

IT WAS REALLY PATHETIC.

Rogue Jedi
it seemed that the only one who half expected palpy to attack was mace. he retreated and lit his saber.

Dresta
nah it was because the others apart from mace were a bunch of pussies

ApolloX
That was pretty retarded. i was looking forward too an awesome 4 vs 1 battle. sad

Darth Macabre
That would have made Palpatine look to powerful. I mean I doubt Yoda can even take on 4 people at one time.

ApolloX
By having Palpatine kill 3 jedi masters almost instantly seems powerful to me but it was so dumb.

They could have lasted a little longer. Palps could force choke one guy and dueling the others. That would have been alot better IMO.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Master Mawi
Quite frankly, I think that Kit, Saesee and Agen's deaths were pathetic. At least Fisto managed to block some of Palpatine's attacks, but Agen and Saesee die a crappy death. Agen gets stabbed in the stomach and screams and Saesee dies when Palpatine slashs his stomach.

IT WAS REALLY PATHETIC.

Agen, Sassee and Mace should have fallen fast, then Kit should have dueled him out.

Dresta
Originally posted by LordSorgo
Agen, Sassee and Mace should have fallen fast, then Kit should have dueled him out.

why the hell should mace have fallen fast he is far more powerful then kit fisto he possibly has the best skills with the lightsaber out of all of the jedi. by the other 3 dying so fast it showed how much more powerful Mace and palps were than the other three

Darth_Rankkor
Even if they had given a decent fight they would end up dead anyways so, why bother.

meets of evil
very well point. but still, entertainment and false hope

jabbar
a 4 on 1 fight would have ben awesome, but the deadliness of palps was highlighted by the swiftness of his cutting down of the other 3 fighters. I think it made teh battle more edge-of-your seat like, and reinforced palp and mace's power

Deadlyshot07
i think that palp should have picked somthing in his room using the force and threw it at one of the jedi masters (at the head, to kill them) and at the same time with his other hand force choked one of them, and then charged Mace and the other master most likely kit fisto and fought both of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.