Jaden Korr vs. Anakin Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Jaden is a very promising student. He escaped the dark-side, and Anakin gave in to it.

I'm not too sure who would win...

SnakeEyes
Anakin, definitely... IMO

Revan Darkstar
Anakin would waste him

BlackC@t
But remember, Jaden defeated both Tavion and The Sith Lord Marka Ragnos.

What about Dark Jaden? When he goes to the dark side he would become very powerful.

Darth Plagues
Marka Ragnos at the time had been dormant for over 5, 000 years. So he lost alot of his abilities (like Kyle Katarn in Jedi Outcast). So Jaden defeated a shadow of what the Sith Lord once was. Also Tavion was not the most honorable dark jedi. She ran and begged for her life in Jedi Outcast when Kyle defeated her, so destroying her is not the greatest deed. And Marka Ragnos took over Tavion's body to rule the galaxy. (big let down for me, I wanted to fight Marka Ragnos in person). Anakin on the other hand was able to defeat an ancient Sith Weapon that had the ability to pull the Force away from all living things to support itself. And Anakin cleaned what was left of the Jedi after order 66 in the Jedi Purge...Younglings-Jedi Masters.

BlackC@t
Perhaps in time Jaden could become as powerful as Anakin.

Darth Plagues
I doubt it, but he could become powerful. He did build a lightsaber without any Jedi training. That takes skill...

Lord Darkstar
Jaden could never become as powerful as Anakin could, maybe as strong as Obi-Wan, but even that would be difficult

Emperor Revan
Jaden is exceedingly good. He could probably kill quite a few masters, but Anakin? Probably not. So that's who my vote goes to.

JKBart
Bump, what do you think after 11 years?

Jmanghan
Jaden would make Anakin work for the win, but Anakin beats him.

This is coming from the biggest Jaden Korr supporter on the planet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.