Apocalypse vs. Martian manhunter & superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crazymaniac
i heard ppl say that Apoc and beat thanos, and i looked at the Thanos vs. Supes, WW, and Darkseid thread. I heard that Thanos would demolish them. So how about this matchup?

kgkg
Martian manhunter & superman they win

Apoc can't touch Thanos

Mider
When did Apocalypse lose to Thanos???????????????

eL sTanKo
Ummm...either martian manhunter OR superman single handed can be this over hyped, over written, and not so over with smart comic fans loser.

Peace to da homies locked up in County.

Fanboy
Yeah I think Superman can be physically stronger then Apocalypse according to my comic resource.

Superman and Martian Manhunter win.

golem370
Well Apocalypse can grow in mass and has Godlike Stamina and Demigod Regenerative Durability and Potentially Incalculable Strength

Xplosive
Apocalypse wins.

Darth Sparhawk
Supes and the Martian will win.

undisputable
Apocalypse wins

Timslar
Apocalypse goes down. Worst villain...ever...

Well, 'cept the first one from Witch Hunter Robin. All he could do was trip people.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Timslar
Apocalypse goes down. Worst villain...ever...

Well, 'cept the first one from Witch Hunter Robin. All he could do was trip people.

you dare mock Apocalypse? your father's and your father's fathers father's worshipped him.

we need to learn to controll our emotions meditate

Apocalypse is more than just a mutant...

....he's a living legend mwahaha

Juntai
Superman punches him to the next galaxy over.
Then fly's there before him, and punches him to the next after that.
And generally plays pingpong till grabbing his neck and making his face feel part of the Source Wall, over and over, at light speed, with the force to destroy a planet.

Why do you guys put hobag characters against Supes knowing damn well he's going to spank their pansy asses?

Mainstream
hobag? you sure you don't have Apocalypse confused with the toyman or someone?Originally posted by golem370
Well Apocalypse can grow in mass and has Godlike Stamina and Demigod Regenerative Durability and Potentially Incalculable Strength he's the guy with these abilities.

Juntai
Show me Apoc taking on Gladiator and winning and I'll consider the chances of him fighting Supes on a good ground. This guy kept getting beat by the X Men, and that's without Pheonix or really any powerhouse that compares to Supes.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Juntai
Show me Apoc taking on Gladiator and winning and I'll consider the chances of him fighting Supes on a good ground. This guy kept getting beat by the X Men, and that's without Pheonix or really any powerhouse that compares to Supes.

Apocalypse is immortal it's not a question of if he could win it's a question of win.

in the beginning their was an Apocalypse and in the end their shall be an Apocalypse....last time I checked all the xmen enemies get beat by the Xmen...Apocalypse is the most troublesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.