Emo Kids

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rawwrr
after reading alot of "emo kid" threads i realized how quick to judge and critize people we are without thinking, are we ourselves not emo? u say they dont like to follow the crowd, well thats about the same for every person out there who secretly has simple plans first album buried in thier closet from when they where that new cool band. its not that these kids are depressed. its that they are shy people who express themselves with thier clothes hair and music. honestly could we lay off the insults on stuff we dont understand and get ourselves a life?

Cinemaddiction
That's beautiful and all, but there's a topic juuuust like this in the OTF, I believe.

rawwrr
really? i looked but i couldnt find it. then again i just lost my eyesight. pitty.

SlipknoT
The EXACT same thread is in the GDF, and yes, every Emo kid should be shot on spot.

eggmayo
So automatically if we judge people we're emo?

cad
yeah thats a good point.

cad
yeah thats a good point.

cad
yeah thats a good point.

Myth
Broken record are we? lol

Well, I'm quite sure I'm not emo, yet I'm going to judge them: The whole emo gimmick is retarded.

Flying High
i dont think im in a category messed

and if i am....im not sure which one it is lol...

Deathblow
No no no.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.