Jackie Malfoy. ^__^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Evil
I figured she deserves her own topic, so umm.. there you go?

Here we can talk about Jackie Malfoy and my interests. That way somehow or another it always stays on topic. smile

So.. who's getting Fire Embelem: The Sacred Stones???

hotsauce6548
I'm not.

TX!
yeah me either

SlipknoT
Yea she's pretty chill

Imaginary
a) I don't really like JM and b) She has her own thread somewhere.

EDIT: I don't like you either, for that matter.

hotsauce6548
She also doesn't believe in aliens, and she always says she has her own reasons, but yet she never reveals them... It's very curious.

Big Evil
Originally posted by Imaginary
a) I don't really like JM and b) She has her own thread somewhere.
I--pthffft! She's only the greatest thing sense diet soda!

Which coming from me says alot. considering I drink ten liters a day..

Lana
She's okay sometimes, but other times she annoys the hell out of me. And I'm fairly sure that she does indeed have a thread already.

And diet soda is the nastiest thing ever, not to mention incredibly unhealthy.

TX!
true i hate diet soda

Demarthl
I feel like running at you with a broadsword and pinning your head to a large concrete block in the middle of new york no expression

no not you, YOU! blink

hotsauce6548
Yeah, but I do love it when people order a big-mac, large fries, and a diet soda.

Big Evil
Originally posted by Lana
And diet soda is the nastiest thing ever, not to mention incredibly unhealthy.
You believe that crap that caffiene is a drug?

Sometimes I go a week without it cause I can't go to the store everyday and I don't have "withdrawel". Then again i'm not a pussy lol..

hotsauce6548
Actually, caffeine is a drug, just not as addictive as other such substances. Thought you ought to know.

Lana
It's not only the caffeine, the sugar substitute that they use has been shown in studies to be very unhealthy for people if they consume too much of it.

I don't drink soda at all, personally, and when I do it's always caffeine-free.

And btw, caffeine IS a drug, it causes a psychological addiction. It actually is quite highly addictive, it just isn't as bad (persay) as a nicotine addiction (as an example) -- the withdrawals aren't as bad and don't last as long.

Big Evil
I'll admit it's as addictive as smoking.

Anyways I wouldn't exactly call it a feel-good thing either. It doesn't make me feel good.

It just keeps me from feeling worse lol.

Big Evil
I JUST GOT A BRILLIANT IDEA!

The Jackie Malfoy plushie! smile

hotsauce6548
Wow, aren't you kind of overdoing it? erm

Big Evil
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Wow, aren't you kind of overdoing it? erm
Like you wouldn't want a Malfoy of your very own to hug and squeeze. My ass.. XP

TX!
yea she is overdoing it just a tad

Cinemaddiction
Jackie provides hours of amusement herself. No plush toy is necessary.

Imaginary
shock

Big Evil
shock
Good, I thought I was the only one thinking that. XD

Cinemaddiction
shock

What? Don't her stories about her criminal boyfriend always amuse you?

hotsauce6548
She had a criminal boyfriend?

OOOO, I wanna hear!

Big Evil
IT WAS ONLY A MISDEAMEANOR!

Err I mean.. >_>

Lana
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
She had a criminal boyfriend?

OOOO, I wanna hear!

From what I've gathered, her boyfriend is like 15 and in jail roll eyes (sarcastic)

Big Evil
19 SOON TO BE 20 BI--

Err yes, fifteen and in prison.. >_>;

Cinemaddiction
Match made in heaven...14 year old Jailbait Jackie and 20 year old Jailbird Mr. Malfoy.

Big Evil
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Match made in heaven...14 year old Jailbait Jackie and 20 year old Jailbird Mr. Malfoy.
I'll take that as a compliment. ^__^

Cinemaddiction
..and the higher court will take that as reason to place someone under arrest.

Big Evil
..and the higher court will take that as reason to place someone under arrest.
Depends where you live. For instance: Canada.

Lana
Where neither of you live....

Big Evil
Where neither of you live....
THEY don't know that. XP

And in actuallity it's perfectly legal in the U.S. too as long as you have thier legal gaurdian's consent. Unless the legal gaurdian files a complaint nothing can be charged. I should know, dad told me and use to work in law enforcement.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Big Evil
THEY don't know that. XP

And in actuallity it's perfectly legal in the U.S. too as long as you have thier legal gaurdian's consent. Unless the legal gaurdian files a complaint nothing can be charged. I should know, dad told me and use to work in law enforcement.

..and if any "legal guardian" allows a 14 year old girl to date or live with a 20 year old multiple offender of the law, they're nothing more than a "legal guardian", because they sure as shit aren't "parents".

Just because something is legal doesn't mean it's right or justified.

Big Evil
Like you would no right from wrong Mr. I can't go six seconds without harassing and bashing someone.

Lana
Wow, someone's quick to attack.

Cinemaddiction
Like you would no right from wrong Mr. I can't go six seconds without harassing and bashing someone.

Harassing? Again, I'm stating the facts. No "parent" lets their little daughter date a criminal. Simple as that.

Big Evil
Wow, someone's quick to attack.
Are you stalking me?

Lana
Not to mention the fact that there's no way in hell a parent would let their 14 year old daughter date a 20 year old.

Are you stalking me?

I'm sorry, how does reading one of the few active threads at this moment constitute stalking?

Big Evil
Not to mention the fact that there's no way in hell a parent would let their 14 year old daughter date a 20 year old.
Show's how little you know. Savvanna's mom WANTED me to date her but I said no. I said it was cause I liked her as a friend.

Really it was cause she was a whore lol.

BlackC@t
Cine, that's an awsome sig!

Lana
Show's how little you know. Savvanna's mom WANTED me to date her but I said no. I said it was cause I liked her as a friend.

Really it was cause she was a whore lol.

Then I would have to say that there is something severely wrong with that parent.

Big Evil

I'm sorry, how does reading one of the few active threads at this moment constitute stalking?
You post/hassle me in EVERY thread I post in.

Cinemaddiction
Thankies..happy

Imaginary

laughing

Lana
You post/hassle me in EVERY thread I post in.

Um, no I don't. I've posted in two threads that you have, that's not every single one you've posted in.

Imaginary
By the way, Jackie turned 15 last month.

Bardock42
I am on her friends list...I hardly ever (never) agree with her in the GDF though...but well I don't agree with you either BE...you are still a nice chap.

shellie
a few things I know for sure....

1. Jackie Malfoy is certainly one of the sweetest members here.

2. Diet sodas are disgusting and if Im gonna drink soda...O might as well drink the regular sodas...both are just as bad in my opinion.

3. Jackie met her boyfriend Brad in school when they were in like the 3rd or 4th grade.

..so how the hell is he 6 years older then she making him 20? What the f**k?....this is how rumors are started. granted he could have been failed a few times but that makes no sense to me.

4. Sad but true...their are parents out there who would let their 14 year old daughter date 20 year old men as well as a criminal. My cousin is prime example of that.

Bardock42
She's probably one of the nicest members in the OTF....possible, yes ....but in the GDF she is one of the most ignorant people around

shellie
the fact that she tries to participate n the serious discussions say allot about her and her spirit makes me smile. shes a fighter for sure...even if its hard to understand her or where she is coming from...she doesnt quit.

Bardock42
Neither did Hitler

shellie
stick out tongue

Imaginary
Originally posted by shellie
a few things I know for sure....

1. Jackie Malfoy is certainly one of the sweetest members here.

2. Diet sodas are disgusting and if Im gonna drink soda...O might as well drink the regular sodas...both are just as bad in my opinion.

3. Jackie met her boyfriend Brad in school when they were in like the 3rd or 4th grade.

..so how the hell is he 6 years older then she making him 20? What the f**k?....this is how rumors are started. granted he could have been failed a few times but that makes no sense to me.

4. Sad but true...their are parents out there who would let their 14 year old daughter date 20 year old men as well as a criminal. My cousin is prime example of that.

Shellie, they were referring to Big Evil. Cine was making a joke about JM's and BE's relationship when BE is 20.

Bardock42
Yeah well I iknow she is a very sweet person here...and she never said anything that offended me here...but she calls people that have an abortion cruel murders (I know its murderer)...she loves Bill O'Rielly.....she hates Homosexuals...and she never ever returns to a conversation (twice I AM AN IDIOT) so that people could respond to her claims.

Plus you know she has an ignore list that has like 25 people on it (yes I know probably I am going to be on there too soon) but seriously she just blocked everyone that doesn't agree with her in the GDF.....how can she participate in a discussion then?

shellie
Shellie, they were referring to Big Evil. Cine was making a joke about JM's and BE's relationship when BE is 20. I reread that and realize that now...but still fact remains...there are some parents who would allow their young daughters to be with 20 year old men and or criminals.

Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah well I iknow she is a very sweet person here...and she never said anything that offended me here...but she calls people that have an abortion cruel murders (I know its murderer)...she loves Bill O'Rielly.....she hates Homosexuals...and she never ever returns to a conversation (twice I AM AN IDIOT) so that people could respond to her claims.

Plus you know she has an ignore list that has like 25 people on it (yes I know probably I am going to be on there too soon) but seriously she just blocked everyone that doesn't agree with her in the GDF.....how can she participate in a discussion then? I understand that...I was one of them at one time to...then I got to know her a little more...first of all...shes only a year older then my oldest daughter so I understand her age level well....shes only been in America for a couple years and is from a religious family...I dont care what the religion is but its one that has strong beliefs on certain issues and I cant default her for that...shes only 14 and its how she is raised. I see her as a young girl trying to discover herself and figure out who she is and who she wants to be....and doing so in a different country ....its not easy. Her putting all those people in her ignore list was a defense move...maybe not the best but I cant blame her in some cases.

Bardock42
Well yes she's 15...but she's only about 4 years younger than me...think about it she is very nice in the OTF but in 3 years she will be an adult ....and her views won'T have changed......I am sorry but she will most probably be a female Kid Rock......its just not that kind of people I want to call my friends erm

shellie
...dont get me wrong...I know you are not talking 'against' Jackie...Im just telling it as I see it. She may be a few eggs short a dozen sometimes but shes a great girl.

I guess I get to defensive on occasion. confused

Bardock42
I don't think she is a few eggs short, well she only lives in the US for 4 years of course here english is not perfect....its just her views that I can't agree....and actually I thought you couldn't either.

shellie
Originally posted by Bardock42
I don't think she is a few eggs short, well she only lives in the US for 4 years of course here english is not perfect....its just her views that I can't agree....and actually I thought you couldn't either. I dont agree with her views...I think abortion is ok in some cases...

homosexuality is not an issue with me as its not my business who you sleep with and its not your business who I sleep with..

....Bill O'Rielly is a loud mouth ass and I dont like him much

there are a few more but Ill keep those to myself.

anyways...I'm not going on about Jackie like this any more...as I said...shes a sweet girl.

Bardock42
Ok....but I like taling aboot her...she's very controversial happy

shellie
happy I understand.

Bardock42
I don't even know why she added me to her friends list...but feel kind of flattered happy

shellie
she added me as her KMC mom messed...Da Moose as her dad...things got to weird so I divorced everyone of my KMC family except my wolf Baylin love hes still my wolf.

Bardock42
Haha....well KMC Families are strange

§P0oONY
Why has this thread been done for the 3rd time.....?

WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Bardock42
Cause everyone likes to talk aboot Jackie

Jackie Malfoy
Thanks for the thread evil.What game or video are you tlaking about?jm

Big Evil
Fire Embelem: The Sacred Stones, from what I can gather it's like Final Fantasy Tactics.

Besides this game I got to make sure to find out how to download songs and burn them on a cd, that way while I kick the first bosses ass dubbed "Hillary Clinton" i can play system of a down's chop-suey and Disturbed's liberate. XD

-Funky Punk-
sounds weird

Jackie Malfoy
Just to set the record set my boyfriend is not twenty he is sixteen!JM

a1hsauce
lol MALFOY!!!!:EEK:

Jackie Malfoy
Hello to you Alsauce!Missed you.JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.