Episode III the duel...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
ROTS Obi-Wan vs. ROTS Anakin Skywalker vs. ROTS Mace Windu...

Setting is the swamps of Dagobah...

chewbacca II
i think anakin and obi would end up gangin up on mace and he'd get beaten by them but one of the two would die in the process

ChaoticReign
I'm giving it to Obi's team. Obi wasn't that far behind mace in skill. So assuming Ani doesn't get owned real fast and provides somewhat of a distraction Obi takes him down.

Fishy
Mace... More powerful then both of them.

Bobafetty
Yup. Mace just goes up and slices Anikan no sweat. Then Mace versus Obi- definetly Mace.

Wickerman
Originally posted by ChaoticReign
I'm giving it to Obi's team. Obi wasn't that far behind mace in skill. So assuming Ani doesn't get owned real fast and provides somewhat of a distraction Obi takes him down.

there is no Obi team. it's free for all as far as i can tell so ganging up on him might not be an option. Also, i'm not sure which one is better, i know Mace was considered second in power to yoda and that he was one of the best (if not THE best lightsaber duelists in the galaxy). However, Obi Wan's defensive saber style might prove to be the best tool against Mace's vicious Vaapad style. I see a few outcomes:

1. Obi Wan starts facing Mace. Mace is winning so Anakin does some crap like in the movie to chop Mace up knowing he's stronger than Obi Wan.

1a. Obi Wan faces Anakin and beats his @ss again most likely.

2. Anakin starts facing Mace. Mace is winning so Obi Wan pulls some crap so that he can fight Anakin (too sleepy for a reason but i think that would happen).

2a. Obi Wan faces Anakin and beats his @ss again most likely.

3. Anakin starts facing Obi Wan. Mace watches....he wins this one no doubt.

So basically that's how i see things, but...that's just my point of view.

~wickerman~

Kun-ni Habeo
mace

Wickerman
Originally posted by Kun-ni Habeo
mace

excellent arguments thumb up

roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.