Bossk vs IG 88

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hoodedsith20
So who do you think would win. Bossk or IG 88. Bth said to be amazing bounty hunters. You didnt really see much action from them in the movies, but I think you guys can determine a victor.

Darth_Otaku
Bossk.He's a dinosaur.Isn't IG 88 that insect like robot?

Gryn Jabar
IG88, he gave Dash Rendar a run for his money.

TraptUnderIce
IG88 is a beast in the Young Jedi Order. Bossk was just a good hunter and IG88 was a killer.

Bobafetty
IG 88 snuck up on Boba in EU and was punched and tripped by Boba leaving him to his death. He sucks and is the worst bounty hunter that even hunted a bounty. Bossk isn't as good as Boba but could still kill a droid that was stupid enough to sneek up on the deadliest hit man in the galaxy.

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Bobafetty
He sucks and is the worst bounty hunter that even hunted a bounty
Stop talking.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Stop talking.

Edited for content

Bobafetty
Just telling the truth. IG 88 sucks.

Gryn Jabar
No, he doesn't. He's one the top six bounty hunters in the galaxy, and got Vader to hire him.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
IG-88 owns.....Bossk is terrible, im sorry.

Emperor Revan
IG 88 snuck up on Boba in EU and was punched and tripped by Boba leaving him to his death. He sucks and is the worst bounty hunter that even hunted a bounty. Bossk isn't as good as Boba but could still kill a droid that was stupid enough to sneek up on the deadliest hit man in the galaxy.

It's amazing how every time you open your mouth you prove you're an idiot. ok, maybe not an idiot but ignorant none the less. Bossk got tricked by a couple of nobodys and ended up in jail. IG-88 defeated EVERYONE he ever faced except for Boba Fett and Dash Rendar but IG was weakened before that fight. IG was the second best bounty hunter in the galaxy at that time, below only Fett.

When he first awoke, he killed everyone in the room that helped build him (and thereby knew his weaknesses) in about a minute and that's without weapons. He would've taken over the galaxy if Lando hadn't blown up the Death Star because IG BECAME the Death Star 2. Don't give us this crap unless you KNOW what you're talkin about.

I hate to be mean but when you said "it's the truth" I had to say somethin.

Bobafetty
Well sorry. Im not exactly an ultra nerd on EU like you so I wont speak at all.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
It's amazing how every time you open your mouth you prove you're an idiot. ok, maybe not an idiot but ignorant none the less. Bossk got tricked by a couple of nobodys and ended up in jail. IG-88 defeated EVERYONE he ever faced except for Boba Fett and Dash Rendar but IG was weakened before that fight. IG was the second best bounty hunter in the galaxy at that time, below only Fett.

When he first awoke, he killed everyone in the room that helped build him (and thereby knew his weaknesses) in about a minute and that's without weapons. He would've taken over the galaxy if Lando hadn't blown up the Death Star because IG BECAME the Death Star 2. Don't give us this crap unless you KNOW what you're talkin about.

I hate to be mean but when you said "it's the truth" I had to say somethin.
This is a Star Wars versus forum. In forums people give the're oppinion.

Bobafetty
And plus, this is a public site. It doesent matter if you know or dont know alot about Star Wars you can still post an oppinion. Heck, there's alot of posts of yours that I think make you look like an idiot but atleast I respect them and dont bug you.

TraptUnderIce
Learn to edit your damn posts and stop double posting.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
LEave Fetty alone b!tches! he's trying. i'll eat all of ur cats, and trash ur grandmothers with bamboo chutes!! u dirty b@stards! lol, love u guys!

Darth_Otaku
ahhh.So IG 88 is the droid dude.Righhhttt.Then Bossk is toast.he sees his prey jumps and starts shooting.IG- 88's from what i've seen pretty sneaky.

Darth_Otaku
off course i saw him quite headless tooo.if i don't recall saying.(Shadows of The Empire III,if i'm correct?)

TraptUnderIce
Shadows of the Empire wasn't a series I don't think.

Darth_Otaku
Comics dude.like three of them.i'll call it a trilogy,MKAY?

Emperor Revan
And plus, this is a public site. It doesent matter if you know or dont know alot about Star Wars you can still post an oppinion. Heck, there's alot of posts of yours that I think make you look like an idiot but atleast I respect them and dont bug you.

Didn't you just say you weren't gonna speak at all in that triple post?

Nah, just kiddin there. As for what you said, ultranerd? maybe not ultra but a nerd, I know way too much about star wars, but then again, so do most people here. As for the opinion part, I respect other's opinions if they have good support but what you did that really ticked me off was when you said "Just telling the truth, IG-88 sucks." Which is not respecting other's opinions like you just told me to do.

Jedi Mom
ig 88

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.