filming postponed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnnyBloom
hey,
sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this page has said that the filming for the Bahamas is going to post-poned.
you can believe it as just rumours if you want, but sites everywhere are saying it, and the official potc phone in hotline has issued a message saying that it's been confirmed. the hurricane season has kicked in, and apparently they've had to postpone for safety reasons. from what i've heard, they won't start filming again until september at the earliest.
they're considering giong to film some studio work in LA for a few months, but that part's just rumours and i don't know how true it is. hopefully they canuse this spare time wisely and sort out some other things to be doing.

here's a bit of a post i got of the JDZ,

it's a bummer and it means that the release date will be later, but safety first eh??

keep a good thought for our pirate crews guys!

xXLauriëXx
crybaby
*sigh*

JohnnyBloom
chin up, it's only weather - at least they havn't cancelled filming entirely for ever!!!

*cringes at the thought*

xXLauriëXx
don't ... even.... say such things fear
stick out tongue

JohnnyDeppLuva
I think the release date will be the same. I mean if they reserved that date years in advance, they must be determined to have that date. In a way, this is good news, 'cause this means that there's more of a chance that Johnny'll go to the L.A. premiere of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!!!!! Anyway, I'm being optimistic about things. Every movie is bound to run into some problems along the way...

JohnnyBloom
yeah, i mean before this was even announced, we knew that they'd be postponing filming over august just to give the actors a break. now i know it's still quite a bit before august, but i reckon that they will have allowed some time for things to go wrong - i mean all film companies do, so with this in mind, and the possibility thatthey're gonna be filming stuff elsewhere for now, hopefully they won't have to change the date.

Short'n'Sweet
I think that postponing filming is a good thing for me.But that is only because i don't want to exept that fact that they are really making it, with out me.

JohnnyBloom
yeah, but even if they're filming it without you - if they've stopped filming for now you'll never see the parts that they have managed to film ...

Short'n'Sweet
not yet that is

KillTheLight
this movie is cursed..it had better be the most amazing movie ever ..cause they sure have took their time

«§hõnknêss»
Hell yeah roll eyes (sarcastic)

KillTheLight
quit rolling your eyes at me chair

JohnnyBloom
laughing out loud

xXLauriëXx
yes! that's my face, it is! mine!
roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

JohnnyBloom
what??? now we're arguing about faces??
oh the fun!! :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.