Newish Film - Shallow Ground

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
Anyone seen this, its supposed to be quite gory and have a few shocking scenes.

www.shallowgroundmovie.com/

Is it any good?

Synopsis
The independent horror film SHALLOW GROUND combines elements of the genre that will keep all types of fans happy, relying equally on gore, atmosphere, and a narrative of suspense and mystery. Local sheriff Jack Sheppard, still wracked with guilt a year after failing to solve a series of murders, is forced to close down his precinct. However, on his final day, Sheppard is presented with his first lead in the case for months, in the form of a blood covered naked man who stumbles into the station. Unfortunately, the man seems to be a total amnesiac, unaware if he has committed any crime. Now Sheppard must try and discover the man's identity in order to gain insight into the crimes that have stymied him for so long.

BREN
yeah m8 pretty good movie i own it had it like 3 weeks not bad for a low budgeter smile

HockeyFace
I read an article about it recently in Fangoria. Looks good. I think it is really cool that they are having a horror legend like the Bad Seed's Patty McCormack in it. That was a big coup for the makers of the film!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.